Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We are young and we dont care!

Anytime

by XxEddieexX 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2011-03-16 - Updated: 2011-03-16 - 1929 words

0Unrated
We are young and we dont care!

Anytime

my head was throbbing as i pounded the drum kit the screams were peircing my ears and the pluck of each string Georgiee and Gus played felt like a flick to my sore head. "we love you too" Gus shouted out at the crowd as i drank my bottle of water which didnt seem to resolve my headache at all, girls screamed as Gus continued to talk to them. some kids right at the front were staring at me i must of looked like shit after my little boozer last night, i stuck my tongue out at them and smiled as Gus started to play some sad song about a girl with brown eyes. i rolled my eyes at Georgiee as she turned away from me and started to play, the drums werent needed for this song so i was taking it as a chance to cause some trouble. i stood up from my stool and started pulling faces to the back of Gus' head and pretending to bum him i heard a few laughs from the crowd but it wasnt enough. i took a condom out of my pocket and started to blow it up, more kids were laughing and i started to smile for real i knew how this was gonna end. once the condom was full of air i prepared myself as the song reached its most 'emmotional' peak i threw my little condom balloon straight at Gus' head and started to roll around the stage laughing. Gus flipped me off and smiled to the crowd "a true show man" i giggled to myself and the screams got louder, Georgiee turned to me and threw me a dirty look i just smiled and took my place behind my drums. 

"hey what was that?" Gus shouted at me as i headed for the tour bus once the show was over. "i have no idea what your talking about" i said sarcastically and putting my shades on walking away from him "the condom balloon, the throwing bottles at my head and you know the fact you just completely took this piss" he continued to shout. "the fans liked it" i smiled as a group of young girls came running across the full parking lot of tour buses and vans "oh my god can i please have your autograph?" asked one, "can i have a picture with you?" asked another they all sounded pretty hyped so we were happy to oblige. once the girls were gone i hurried away from Gus in a rush all i wanted was a drink when another musician from another band approached me asking about my idols and why i seemed to be a bad ass?, i just shrugged and played the modest drummer. when the guy walked away i caught sight of Gerard heading into a van i wanted to go and say a 'friendly' hello but instead made my way towards my bus lighting a cigarette. "hey Kim" Frank called as i got closer to bus "hey Frank, good show Gerard seemed a bit out of it but the crowd loved you" i smiled taking a drag. "yeah well we defenitely loved it and yeah Gerards girlfriend got here today so i guess he just missed her" he seemed genuinly happy about the first part of this conversation but once he mentioned Gerards girlfriend his voice went dry and cold. "something tells me thats not the real answer but i'll accept it" i laughed the fact Gerard had a girlfriend didnt bother me so i continued to laugh about it with Frank "mmm we're not supposed to talk about it but theres no love there, its just so the press will fuck off about the drinking" he said in a hushed tone. i laughed "well okay Frank, im off for a shower maybe we can gossip over coffee another time and we can maybe knit a jumper whilst we're at it" i mocked and Frank laughed along. i walked back to my bus and started to hum one of the songs i heard My Chemical Romance perform earlier, i walked in to see Gus playing his acoustic next to a window looking like a complete douche. "im so dirty babe!, the kinda dirty where the water... errr" i couldnt remember the rest of the words and went back to humming and giggling. "will you shut the fuck up?" Gus shot at me i threw him a look and waved my hands in the air making fun of him, i walked into our little shower room where just like in the title there was just a shower. i stripped before turning the shower on and throwing my clothes outside the door with my towel i was dieing for a bottle of russian stuff but for now i stank from being so damn sweaty. all i could think about was Gerard though, i get all human when im sober, but it was true Gerard was hot, talented and well cute. his eyes were gorgeous but his smile was best and when he giggled it was the cutest thing, "get a grip" i said talking to myself. i needed a drink and quick. once out of the shower i changed into a pair of joggers with a black tee and converse walked from my bunk into the main space where Gus was sat talking to some other guys about how amazing some album was. this was my time to get the dirt on Gerard. 

with my vodka bottle in hand i jogged next door to the MCR bus and walked straight in, these guys were cool and had agreed if we needed anything to just come on in and vice versa. "hey Frank" i said flopping down on the chair next to him, he was alone sitting removing some of his eyeliner. "hey guess your here for the gossip on Gerard and Eloryne" he said smiling and i nodded giggling at him like a teenage girl just about to hear the latest gossip, which it kinda was. "how did you guess?" i replied he shrugged "just a guess" and we both laughed, Frank sat back and i offered some vodka he took a swig then squinted his eyes to concentrate. "well i dunno if you can tell but Gerards got a bit of an alcohol problem right?" he said staring down at knees "who doesnt?" i mocked taking a massive swig from my vodka bottle. "ha well Gerard is like really bad with it at the minute and a while back the press was like trying to make him seem like a bad guy which me and you both know hes not" he continued as i nodded "so the record company were like 'right you need to look like your in a stable relationship' so Gerard found out an old friend was interested, asked her to be apart of the big show and well here they are both in a loveless relationship which personally i think only makes it worse" Frank was ranting on a bit until i stopped him and told him so, he apologised and we giggled. "hows the sex?" i asked strangely interested Frank looked at me confused "according to him they never do it but she believes he cant keep his hands off her" again Frank was sounding like a gossipy old woman and i laughed. maybe being Gerards lay would be alot more fun from now on. just as i was thinking about him Gerard walked in, bags underneath his eyes and looking wasted he smiled at me and headed straight for the fridge and got a beer. moments later some girl with brown hair came running in she was short and pretty but looks can be deceiving "Gee ive told you no more" she shouted taking the beer from out of his hands i watched Gerards face fall as she did this. i held out my vodka bottle "here you go" i said offering it to him, Gerard took the bottle and i smirked at the girl. "oh you must be Kim Rae, im Eloryne Gerards girlfriend" she said putting out her hand politely, i ignored it and she gave a little shocked gasp like i was the rude one "sorry i was mistaking you for his mother" i said taking my vodka bottle back from Gerard as he laughed at my joke. "hes had enough for today" she continued to boss him around for the next fifteen minutes lecturing him on drinking it was pretty annoying and in the end i had to leave before i bit her head off. "guess i'll see you at the next stop Gerard" i waved goodbye and winked at him before i left, as i walked back round to my bus i was just in time to leave for the next gig. 

"hey Kim, wake up" Georgiee was shaking me, i grunted and turned over in my bunk. "c'mon Kim everyones outside we've just pulled up" she continued to shake me until i sat up. "god cant a woman nap round here?" i said standing up and looking in the mirror, some of my eyeliner was smudged so i quickly wiped some of it away and re did my hair. "whats going on anyways?" i asked raising an eyebrow and starting to tap a little tune with my nails on the wall "someones made hot dogs and got some beer so we're just hanging" she replied as we walkes out of the bus. i saw Gus stood with some girls probably groupies from another band i thought then i saw Ray and he called me over "hey 'sup?" i said smiling at him as he passed me a beer. "nothing much, anything new with you?" he asked, i shook my head and started to drink my beer. "so you had the pleasure of meeting Eloryne" he laughed, i nodded and laughed with him "ray of sunshine isnt she?" i joked. Mikey walked over and stood with us "hey Kim i think Gerard wants you" he informed me smiling "cool thanks Mikey, i guess i'll see you later Ray" i waved goodbye and went in search of Gerard, god know where he'd be. i found him eventually stood alone drinking "fan of being a loner?" i giggled approaching him, Gerard grabbed my hand and we walked towards a van "where we going?" i asked biting my lip and throwing my beer to the floor. "you'll see" he sounded angry but i continued to follow, when we got to the van Gerard opened the back door and climbed in lifting me in with him. i sat on his lap the van was dark and there was no carpet or lining on the floor i kissed Gerard softly and wrapped my legs around him, i kissed him again and Gerard put his arms around my waist. i removed his tshirt and pressed myself up against his hot skin, i started to un do the belt Gerard was wearing as he lifted my arms and took off my top. he slid down my joggers and pushed me so i was lying down, his body hovering above me i ran my hands down his back. he thrust inside me grabbing my hands he held them over my head. as he pumped in and out i pulled on his long black hair, hearing him moan made me cry out "god your so loud little Kimmy" Gerard smiled "anytime Mr. Way" 
Sign up to rate and review this story