Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll give you all the nails you need!

chapter ten

by XxEddieexX 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-03-16 - Updated: 2011-03-16 - 1298 words

0Unrated
I'll give you all the nails you need!

chapter ten

a couple of weeks went by and the guilt inside me grew everytime Frank mentioned my ever growing bump. i hadnt attended church in a while but upped my confession to twice a week, there was no word from my parents either but i had spoken to my brother a couple of times but not for long before Alexis would walk by and yell at him. it was the day before my scan at the hospital and i was really nervous after i started bleeding that night, Frank had started praying a lot since he did it when i was in the shower and when he thought i was asleep. work had kept him busy after school and it stressed me out being away from him so we hadnt attended many lessons, just doing the usual bunking behind the bleachers and hanging out with Mikey. it was a saturday so i was at Mikeys listening to one of his favourite Iron Maiden albums whilst Frank was at work "do you think im getting fat Mikes?" i asked rubbing my stomach. Mikey looked up from his comic book and stared at me "no ofcourse not" he said quickly looking back at the comic "dont lie to me Michael" i laughed tickling his feet and wriggled around a bit giggling "come on Mikey seriously?" i said standing up and looking in the mirror against the wall, my whole abdomen was swollen and solid. alot of my clothes were starting to seem small and i was practically livings in sweat pants. "god Hayley your like three months pre-" i cut him off before he could say anything else "say it and i'll shoot you" i giggled sitting back down on his bed. "i dont know why you wont talk about it" he shook his head and raised an eyebrow at me "because im not a charity case Mikey" i replied sighing and lying down, everybody from Frank to his mom had tried to discuss the baby with me but i didnt want to talk i was scared id jinx it but more than anything i was worried Bob would turn in his grave to know some other guy was being a father to his baby. that was another thing i'm convinced its a boy the baby in my dreams was always a boy but Frank insists its a girl. i heard Mikeys phone beep "its Frank, says he on his way" he smiled and i smiled back at him and poked his glasses "wait until i tell Frank youve been bullying me" he joked and i laughed along. Frank walked in to Mikeys room as our giggles died down "hey what am i missing out on?" Frank questioned bursting in as i stood up to hug him "nothing much darling" i said kissing him. Mikey made little noises behind us and i saw Frank flip him off "been looking after my woman Mikes?" he asked letting go of me "ofcourse" Mikey smiled. 

"come on Hayley" Frank was banging on the bathroom door "Frank im kinda busy" i shouted back still giggling as i got out the shower wrapping a towel round myself and walking to the bathroom door and opening it to see Frank in just his shorts and his arms folded. "ive been dieing for a piss" he whined, i kissed him and started to walk into his room before he grabbed me around the waist and started to kiss my neck "do i smell of strawberries?" i asked giggling and pulling my towel up so it didnt fall down. i walked into the bedroom and got changed but my eyes couldnt stay open one of the joys of pregnancy was the fact i was tired all the time although the nightmares were getting better sleep wasnt the highlight of my day........

Bob was standing next to me in a suit with the shirt un tucked and his trousers hanging low, i looked down to see i was in a short black dress with a pair of converse. "okay say cheese...1...2...3!" the photographer smiled from behind the camera as we both stuck out our tongues and swore to the camera. Bob grabbed my hand and lead me towards the dance floor, we were surrounded by jocks and cheerleader all dressed in glitter like clones "Bob dont make me dance" i complained as Bob danced drunkly wrapping his arms around my waist and singing "hey Springsteen, shaddup" i laughed leaning my head on his chest as he continued to sing slurring his words and making me laugh even more. "Bryar didnt you graduate back in 1985?" one of the jocks heckled, Bob swore at him and started throwing abuse at him then Bob kissed me, he was my best friend i had always loved him but as a brother. the kiss got intense but it was sweet we kissed for ages or thats how it felt, my sister was the first to shout whore and everyone else joined in. "i think we should bounce" Bob suggested and i agree we walked out to his car and sat there for a while kissing....... the dream changed from the memory back to the dark room and Bob was still stood next to me i held on to his hand "im gonna have to leave soon" Bob whisperes he was starting to look healthy again, i squeezed his hand "but i need you here and so does the baby" i started to cry. "its okay i'll be here, just wont be in plain sight" he continued to speak softly and hugged me, the crib reappeared in front of us and i looked in to see my baby sleeping peacefully. "he sleeps like you" Bob whispered "like a star fish" he chuckled. 

i woke up at around mid day and my appointment was in an hour as far as i could tell Frank and his mom werent home from church so i got ready and headed downstairs. i made myself some coffee and smiled at the butterflies in my stomach "im gonna see you again soon little dude" i spoke to my stomach as i drank my coffee. Frank walked into the kitchen "hey sorry im late i had to ditch mom at church, coffee morning and all that" he said putting his arm around me i nodded and took a hold of his hand. "its okay can we just go" i sounded quiet whenever i spoke about the baby to Frank all i did was feel guilty Frank kissed my head. "taxis still outside so come on then" i stood up and followed Frank out the house and to the taxi where i sat fiddling with my locket as Frank held my hand. the doctors were nice at the hospital but i couldnt help but feel judged but i couldnt blame them i was a pregnant teenage catholic, says a lot doesnt it. i lay down on the bed as the doctor squirted gel on my stomach Frank was chewing gum loudly and i stared at him as he mumbled sorry but i just laughed at him and once again we were staring at the blank screen. the figure appeared just like it had before and i was holding my breath so i could hear the heart beat "can you hear it?" the doctor asked smiling at me i started to cry as i heard the thudding of its heart, it felt weird but i had to say something "it sounds like a butterfly beating it wings" god i sounded so soppy but it was true i looked to Frank his face looking lost in thought.

authors note- sorry its short ;) but got lots planned
Sign up to rate and review this story