Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Wait! I'm Related To Them!?!?

I'm Not Bullshitting You Guys

by XxRed_AlertxX 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-03-18 - Updated: 2011-03-18 - 1386 words

0Unrated
Ashkie POV

After we had slept for a while Billie Joe handed me a guitar and said, "You wanna play something?" I nodded and started to play East Jesus Nowhere. They all smiled and picked up their instruments to join in.

We were having so much fun, so I grabbed my camera and started to take some pictures. I hadn't forgotten that I was going to make a facebook account. I thought for a little while about facebook and said, "You guys wanna help me make a facebook?"

They all laughed and said sure. I put down the guitar and ran over to my laptop to turn it on. In no time I had a facebook account and was now making my profile. I put my name as Ashkie Sage Way and put a picture of me flicking off the camera as my profile picture. Then I moved onto my profile information.

Personal Information-

Activities: Singing, football, lacrosse, running, playing guitar, having a ton of fun touring the country

Interest: Music of course, writing, drawing, having fun, mosh pits XD, lacrosse

Favorite Music: My Chemical Romance, Blink-182, Green Day, Mindless Self Indulgence, Black Veil Brides, Escape The Fate, Dot Dot Curve, etc.. Well a lot of Rock, Punk, Alternative, and Metal

Favorite TV Shows: eh...too many to name

Favorite Movies: The Nightmare Before Christmas, Horror Movies, Action Movies

Favorite Quotes: "Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul."

No, I won't go to Hell! It has a restraining order against me.

They say, "Guns dont kill people, people kill people.' Well, I think the gun helps, because if you just stood there and yelled, "BANG" I dont think you'd kill too many people. - So, if guns kill people, can I blame misspelled words on my pencil?

"If for one minute you think you're better than a sixteen year old girl in a Green Day t-shirt, you are sorely mistaken. Remember the first time you went to a show and saw your favorite band. You wore their shirt, and sang every word. You didn't know anything about scene politics, haircuts, or what was cool. All you knew was that this music made you feel different from anyone you shared a locker with. Someone finally understood you. This is what music is about." - Gerard Way

"Craziest thing that ever happened to me was being attacked by a black bird. It pecked the shit out of my head. We were at this hotel called The Phoenix in San Francisco. We were leaving to go to a show the next morning and the bird just fuckin' attacked my head. And the next day Slipknot were there, they were coming in as we were leaving, and they got attacked by birds too."- Gerard Way

"Frankie: Eww is that a bug? Fan 1: No, I think it's a sharpie mark. Frankie: It is a bug. Fan 2: No, actually it is a bug. I sorta smushed it by accident and it stayed on the picture. Frankie: That's gross (circles bug and write eww on paper)." ~Frank Iero

Contact Information-

Email:

Mobile Number: 973-442-8964

Education and Work-

High School: Belleville High

Employer: Uh..my brothers? My Chemical Romance?

Position: Singer, sister

Location: anywhere really

Description: Well I sing with Gee and the guys. We have fun and just well rock it.

Once I finished it I could hear laughing over my shoulder. I rolled my eyes and spun around taking a picture of whoever was laughing. I looked at the picture and almost died laughing. I had caught Tre and Mike both on camera with shaving cream or whipped cream all over them.

They looked at me and shrugged as I took another picture. I was looking at the pictures when all of the sudden someone shoved whipped cream in my face. I jumped in shock and laughed. I whipped around to find Billie Joe, Mike, and Tre all armed with whipped cream. I shook my head and held up my camera trying to protect me with technology.

It worked or at least I think it did because they turned around to walk away. I signed and put my camera down. As soon as I did that I knew I shouldn't of. All three of them turned around and threw the whipped cream all over me. I shook my head and tackled them to the ground. I probably shouldn't have done that since it was 3 against 1. I quickly screamed, "I GOTTA PEE! LET ME UP I GOTTA PEE!"

They all immediately jumped off of me and I jumped up. I laughed at them and said, "Hahaha, I knew that would work. Now I have to upload these pictures and finish my facebook account, but first I have to get all of this whipped cream off."

Tre shook his head at me and said, "Nice, just nice. You know you cheated!"

I smiled innocently at him and said, "Really? I had no idea."

They all laughed as I took another picture and went to the bathroom to get four towels. When I came back out I saw them all hovering over my computer and I walked over to see why. I gasped in shock as I saw that I already had over 250 friend request. Billie Joe looked at me and said, "Welcome to fame."

I smiled and threw the towel in his face. Then I gave Mike and Tre their towel and we wiped off all the whipped cream. Finally all of the whipped cream was gone and I sat down at my computer to upload the picture. When I was done I had a whole bunch of albums like… My Brothers, Meeting the Band, The Tour Bus, Meeting the Bands we are touring with, Concert in Belleville, Whipped Cream War, etc..

Then I went through the friend request thing and accepted a ton of ones that I recognized like Taylor, Cody, Tiff, all of Green Day, all of Blink-182, all my friends (even my fake friends) from school, all of Fall Out Boy, and all of My Chemical Romance. I watched as all my school friends posted on my wall. They all asked me 'What the hell was going on' or 'Are you seriously their sister' or even 'I don't believe you.'

I smiled at Green Day and said, "How about we make a video to show all these people I'm not lying about any of this shit?" They all nodded and agreed, so I grabbed the video camera and started to roll.

I looked into the camera, waved, and said, "Hey everyone this is Ashkie Way here and your probably wondering what's going on and shit. Well i'm not lying about any of this shit. I am Gerard and Mikey Way's little sister. I'm going to post a bunch of videos here describing how my life is now and what I'm doing each day. Oh and also to show you my crazy brothers and friends. First I would like to introduce you too a couple of people that you might know has Green Day."

I spun the camera around to face them as they said, "Hey all you internet people. What's up?"

Tre blew a kiss into the camera and said, "Okay now anyone who's going to bug Ashkie about anything is going have to deal with me and well everyone really. So Billie Joe, Mike? You wanna play all the people out there watching this a song?"

I smiled and said, "Yeah come on play us a song!"

He rolled his eyes and picked up his guitar saying, "Okay how about one of our new ones East Jesus Nowhere?"

They all agreed and I jumped up and down saying, "Yay! This is like a real special treat for everyone out there cause this is like only their 6th time performing it for people like this. This is awesome!"

Once they started playing I put the camera on the table facing them and sat down to watch. As soon as I had sat down Billie Joe said, "Grab a guitar Ashkie. I know you know this song." I smiled at him and grabbed my guitar and joined right in.
Sign up to rate and review this story