Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frerard Gone Wrong

Chapter 8.

by XFrankIeroismyheroX 3 reviews

:)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-03-19 - Updated: 2013-04-27 - 268 words - Complete

1Funny
~ Frank’s Pov ~

I love touring! I’m so excited to be on a tour bus again, hitting the road…playing xbox all day…it’s so exciting!

I got on the bus and looked around. Everything was tidy and clean. Not for long! I went through to where all the bunks are and tried to get onto mine. They just had to give ME the top one!

“Guys!” I shouted.

“Yeah?” Mikey said walking onto the bus.

“Can you help me?” I asked innocently.

“Sure Frank…with what?”

“I can’t get in my bunk…” I said blushing at the end. He laughed and came up to me.

“Here.” He said grabbing my waist and lifting me up. I swung my short legs over and got half in but I couldn’t pull my top half in.

“Bob!” Mikey shouted.

“Yeah?” He asked but stopped dead in his tracks seeing us. “Can’t get in your bunk Frankie?”

I stuck my tongue out at him. “Please just help.” I begged.

“One condition, you don’t climb into my bunk again.”

“Sure!” I said Bob walked over to us and grabbed my head.

“One, two, three!” Bob said and they pushed me up into my bunk.

“Thanks guys!” I said happily.

“Welcome Frank.” Mikey said.

“Pleasure to be of help.” Bob said saluting me then walking away.

Once everything was on the bus, including Ray, we set off to our first show. I decided to just go to sleep and the guys would wake me up. Got to be wide awake for I’m not Okay (I promise)!
Sign up to rate and review this story