Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frerard Gone Wrong

Chapter 9.

by XFrankIeroismyheroX 4 reviews

:)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-03-21 - Updated: 2013-04-27 - 403 words - Complete

1Moving
~ G-Bear’s Pov ~

Frankie ran off. I tried texting him and after a few minutes he texted me back. He wants me to find him, ok, well he’s by a bench and an oak tree. The nearest oak tree is in the park…he ran along way. I grabbed my leather jacket and hurried to the door.

“Guys I’m just going out for a fag.”

“It’ll help if you bring them.” Mikey stated.

“Oh. Right.” I said blushing slightly taking the crumpled packet from Mikey’s hands and putting them in my pocket.

I closed the door and was met by the crisp cool air of the night. Well if I have them might as well have one. I took the packet out my pocket and pulled a cigarette out. I lit it and took a long drag before walking quickly to the park.

I found it without much trouble and looked around. I couldn’t see much, but I could see the oak tree. I walked more into the park towards the tree and noticed a bench shape. Then I heard a tiny whimper. It wasn’t load but defiantly Frankie.

“Frankie?” I asked into the dark.

“G-G?” Came a tiny hope filled voice.

“It’s me Frankie!”
“G! I’m over here!” I followed the voice and what I saw broke my heart.

Frank was huddled in a ball sitting on the grass shivering and slowly rocking back and forth.

“Frank…” I rushed over to him and held him in my arms. “Frank, why did you run off?”

“I-I I’m sorry Gerard…I just thought…that you would hate me.” He hiccupped.

“Don’t be sorry! And I could never hate you! I love you Frankie…”

“Y-you love me?” Um…do I? I mean yeah I love him as a best friend but…like that…

“Um…”

“As a friend…” He sighed. Something’s up with him.

“As a best friend Frankie.”

“Thought so.”

“Frank?” I swear I saw a little tear.

“Its fine G…I get it.” Then he lifted himself out of my arms and ran again. Fucking great! I can’t believe I let him go.

Wait what? Okay Gerard get your head together.

“I’m Gerard Arthur Way…and I’m gay...for Frank Anthony Iero.” That felt good to admit. Now just to tell the man himself, god I hope he’s alright.

Sign up to rate and review this story