Categories > TV > WWE > Kiss Me

Kiss Me

by demonascreamin 0 reviews

inspired by events from Jericho's book Undisputed. What Jericho want's he gets. SLASH debating adding another chapter, depends on reviews

Category: WWE - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-03-19 - Updated: 2011-03-19 - 581 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chris' laughter rang out through the smoky filled bar. He was drunk again, under the hold of a flirtatious monster that would stop at nothing to gain satisfaction. Once he made up his mind to do something he couldn't be stopped.

Right now he was determined to claim a kiss from the Deadman. Where that idea came from he wasn't sure, but once it had been planted there by Drunkicho there was no derailing that run away train.

For the past hour and a half he had been dancing around Mark, leaning against the bar flirting and pleading his case on why Mark should relent to his request.

He had gotten nowhere.

Mark had continued drinking, ignoring his protest and ramblings. This angered him. Was he not good enough for a simple kiss?

He decided to up his game, turning on the Jeri-charm, unaware of the cloudy blue eyes following his every movement. He put on his best pout slipping into character as he seductively licked the salt off his hand as he downed another shot of tequila.

Stumbling slightly he draped an arm over Mark. "Why don't you want to kiss me," he slurred running a finger down Mark's chest. "Am I not pretty enough for ya?"

The Phenom seemed to be staring a hole through him trying to size him up. Taking a swig from his Budweiser he looked down at the man who had attached himself to his hip.

"'Course you're pretty."

Eyes brightened, he thought he'd cracked the puzzle that was Mark Calloway.

"But I'm not kissing you."

Frown forming, he looked into Mark's eyes. "It's just a kiss."

Mark leveled his gaze seeming to ponder the consequences of giving into the smaller man.

"Sorry I can't do that."

Fuming Chris looked up defiantly at Mark "and why the fuck not?"

Amused Mark took another swig from the amber bottle. "I don't interfere on another man's game."

Chris was puzzled now; he had no idea what Mark was talking about. But Drunkicho wouldn't let that show, he had one goal in mind and nothing was going to keep him from fulfilling that goal.

Trying his best to look indifferent to Mark's response he shot back "Just one kiss."

Mark looked doubtful. "Will it shut you up?"

Chris smirked, "might do the trick."

Laughing at the younger man Mark asked "can ya settle for on the cheek?"

Chris bit his lip thinking the question over. He reasoned with Drunkicho it was indeed a kiss and eventually the monster agreed.

"Fine with me," he responded confidently like he knew all along Mark would relent.

Cautiously Chris leaned in breathing in Mark's scent, a mix of ivory soap and cigarette smoke. Closing his eyes he pressed his lips to Mark's cheek. Pulling back he lingered slightly, flicking his tongue over the spot his lips had once occupied. He grinned seeing Mark Shiver.

Drunkicho was happy and tamed, for now.

Face impassive once more Mark's eyes suddenly floated over Chris' head, a small smile ghosting his lips. Grabbing his beer he quietly excused himself as he walked to the opposite side of the bar.

Confused Chris turned around to question him, but was instead greeted by one of the new talents. He looked familiar but in his drunken state Chris couldn't quite place the name.

"But damn did he look good" Drunkicho mused. Beginning to stir once more the monster was no longer sated by the chastise kiss Mark had given.
Sign up to rate and review this story