Categories > Movies > Pirates of the Caribbean > That's The Way I Like It

Marry Me

by mybloodyvalentine

Jenna longs for that question...

Category: Pirates of the Caribbean - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-03-19 - Updated: 2011-03-20 - 2183 words

?Blocked
"Not a person. A heathen god. One who delights in cursing men with their wildest dreams and then revealing them to be hollow and naught but ash. The world is well rid of her," Davy responded angrily. I could tell he and this Calypso obviously had some history. Raising an eyebrow, Will contradicted politely, "Not quite so well, actually. The Brethren Court intends to release her."

Davy's eyes widened to the sauce of mini saucers and he stomped his peg leg on the ground irritably, muttering, "No! They cannot! The first court promised to imprison her forever. That was our agreement!" Obviously enjoying his power some more, Cutler pointed out, "Your agreement?" The tiniest bit of a smile curved around his lips. God, he looked sexy.

Ignoring Cutler's statement, Davy paced around the room, saying, "I showed them how to bind her. She could not be trusted. She gave me no choice. We must act before they release her." From next to me, Will suddenly gaped at Davy as if he had just made a realization. Confused at what he had just realized, I just stared at him in puzzlement.

"You loved her. She's the one. And then you betrayed her," Will pointed out, looking shocked and understanding at the same time. Cutler's gaze flicked from Will to Davy, deciding not to intervene just yet. Obviously irritated with Will's accusation, Davy stomped across the room to stand next to him and glared as he said, "She pretended to love me! She betrayed me!"

"And after which betrayal did you cut out your heart, I wonder?" Will retorted, standing up with tea cup in hand to look Davy eye to eye. Suddenly furious, Davy knocked the tea cup out of Will's hand and spat, "Do not test me." The tea cup went flying into the air and shattered onto the ground. Cutler eyed it with a frown on his face. I could tell he was thinking about how he had just spent a lot of money on those tea cups and now one of them was smashed into a thousand little pieces.

Will eyed the tea cup and comment, "I wasn't finished with that." Walking around to face Cutler, Will said very confidently, " And you will guarantee Elizabeth's safety, along with my own." Cutler leaned against a desk and raised an eyebrow at Will, not looking this man telling him what to do as he replied, "Your terms are steep, Mr. Turner. We will expect fair value in return."

"There is only one price I will accept. Calypso, murdered!" Davy yelled from across the room. I jumped in my chair, not expecting him to yell randomly like that. That was something I didn't like about Davy; he was so random. You never knew what his next action was going to be or any idea what he was thinking. He could be crying one moment and screaming the next.

Shrugging and still looking very confident, Will replied, "Calypso is aboard the Black Pearl. Jack has sailed the Black Pearl to Shipwreck Cove." Cutler thought about this for a moment, actually looking happy with the plan so far. Taking a step forward, he asked Will curiously, "And with you no longer aboard her, how do you propose to lead us there?"

Will lost his confident look for a few minutes, but then smiled and held something up out of his compass, saying, "What is it you want most?" Cutler smirked in response and nodded in satisfaction, "Very well, Mr. Turner. Jenna, come along." Cutler motioned for me to follow and moved towards the door, pausing to tell Will, "Mr. Turner, you may have the cabin to the right of the office."

Not wanting to be left alone with Davy and Will, I quickly scurried after Cutler and to the cabin. Cutler sat down on the bed and opened some wine. He poured two large goblets full of it and took one, sipping it thoughtfully. I sat next to him on the bed and asked, "So...did everything work out there as you expected it to? That Davy is very unpredictable."

"Yes, he is," Cutler nodded, gulping down more wine before pouring himself a second glass. He handed the other goblet to me. I took it gratefully and started sipping slowly as Cutler replied, "Yes, the deal is intact. I'm sure we will be meeting with the pirate lords on neutral ground and then we shall fight, win, and rule the seven seas once and for all."

I watched Cutler pour another glass of wine as he looked blankly at the space in front of him. Looking at him out of the corner of my eye, I asked, "And what do you plan to do after your armada has won?" Okay, deep inside, I still wanted to hear him say that he wanted to marry me. I mean, was that really that much to ask? We had already shared so much love that marriage seemed natural.

Cutler merely shrugged, eyes glazing slightly. When he continued pouring himself more wine, I knew he was getting drunk and wasn't going to be able to answer any of my questions intelligibly. A bit annoyed at Cutler for getting drunk, I sighed loudly and told him, "I'm going to bed. I will see you in the morning, I suppose." With that, I stripped off my dress and started over to the bed.

On the other hand, Cutler was in no mood to go to bed. He followed me and pulled me to him. I looked over at him and muttered, "Cutler, you're drunk." Cutler looked confused for a moment and then shrugged, obviously not seeing how it mattered whether he was drunk or not. He wrapped his arms around me and whispered, "You look beautiful, my dear."

Deep inside, I wanted to yell at him to marry me then. If he loved me so much, why wouldn't he marry me? I loved him with all my being and I didn't see why he wouldn't return my eternal love. Was it because of my class? Or because I was poor? I didn't know. I supposed I could ask him eventually, but it really was suppose to be the man who initiated a marriage.

Cutler pulled me to the ground and laid me down on my back. I blinked up at him curiously, unsure just what he was doing. Cutler's eyes traveled from me to the bottle of wine still resting on the desk. His eyes lit up and he went to fetch it. I could tell he obviously had an idea. Looking up at him, I asked in mild concern, "Cutler, what are you going to do?"

"Drink this," Cutler said, pointing to the wine a-matter-of-factly. Frowning, I pointed to the desk and insisted, "But your glass is over there." Cutler ignored my question and opened the wine. Giving me an innocent smile, he replied, "Mm, I think I've thought of another way to drink it. Now just lie still, darling. I want to see whether this is going to work or not."

Still not quite sure what the hell Cutler was planning on doing with me, I decided to trust him even though he was obviously drunk. Sighing, I laid down and stared at the ceiling. Cutler lifted my hips up off the ground and pulled my legs apart so he had easy access to my slit. Feeling a bit awkward, lying on my back with my legs up, I asked, "Cutler, what are you doing?"

Cutler stroked my folds and pushed them open to get access to my hole. He kissed the spot there and murmured, "Nothing at all. Just be still." Cutler kept my folds apart with one hand and grabbed the wine with one hand. Tilting it, he started pouring it into my hole. It was a very strange sensation having something cold go running down into your intimate area.

"Ooo, Cutler!" I squealed as coldness clashed with my inner warmth. Cutler stroked my thigh and said, "What is it? Are you okay?" I nodded, saying, "Well, yes. It's just cold. Now what exactly are you going to do now that you've made me fucking freezing?" I was shivering quite violently. I wanted that stuff out of me now!

"Don't worry, I'll get it out," Cutler reassured me, getting down on his belly between my legs. Not very convinced, I frowned and asked, "Um, how?" Propping himself up on his elbows, Cutler brought his mouth to my hole and replied confidently, "Why, I'll just lick and suck it out of you, of course. I can't think of a better way to get it out, can you?"

When I made no reply, Cutler brought his tongue down and started licking inside my hole. It first it felt very strange. I was still trying to get over the strange sensation of having the wine in my private areas. However, after Cutler had gotten about half of it out, the feeling started to get quite enjoyable. I gave a loud moan of pleasure as Cutler dipped his tongue deep within me and flicked it around.

"Cutler!" I screamed, trembling all over as he licked farther and farther within me. Cutler peered down at me from between my spread legs and asked innocently, "Yes, baby?" I continued convulsing and bucked my hips up spontaneously, groaning, "God, that feels so good, don't you dare stop or else you're going to kill me here." Seriously. I did feel like I was going to die if he stopped.

Smirking, Cutler continued looking down at me and murmured in a seductive voice, "Mm, I do love having you at my mercy." Ugh, now he felt like he had to tease me! Damn Cutler! I stuck my lip out in a big pout and cried out, "Cutler, please! I need you." Cutler smiled and finally went back to licking my hole clean. His tongue swirled around down there, bring me to a peak.

"This wine is very good," Cutler mumbled. "I should get some more of it ordered from France, don't you think?" Groaning loudly and shaking all over, I replied, "Um, Cutler? I don't think that's the wine you're tasting anymore." Cutler looked innocent and raised an eyebrow as he replied, "Oh, isn't it? Well, whatever I'm tasting is deliciously sweet."

"Oh my god," I whimpered as Cutler slowly rested his fingers on my sensitive place and rubbed there ever so lightly. I reached a peak and released, grabbing the rug on the floor in the process. Cutler lapped up all my juices before kissing my special place. He started to push my legs together, but never finished. Frowning, I asked, "Cutler?"

There was no response. Wondering what Cutler was doing, I called again, "Cutler?" There was still no response. Wondering what had happened to him, I peered between my thighs to see Cutler on the floor, sleeping drunkenly. Rolling my eyes, I sat up and wandered over to the bed to fetch a sheet. I covered him up with it and put a pillow under his head, wiping the drool away from his mouth in the process. My gaze stayed on a sleeping Cutler for a few moments. I loved how baby-like and innocent he looked when he slept because in reality, he was very far from innocent. But again, I wasn't exactly innocent either, was I?

Deciding that I didn't want to sleep in the bed alone, I grabbed another sheet and returned to Cutler's side. I lay down on the floor next to him and covered myself up with the blanket. Because I couldn't help myself, I unbuttoned his jacket and pressed a few kisses onto his bare chest before whispering, "I love you so much, you know. Why won't you marry me?"

Not surprisingly, there was no answer. It wasn't like I was expecting an answer, but still. I wanted to know why it was that Cutler wasn't proposing. Was I being stupid to think he would propose to me? Was I going to wait my whole life to have him propose and never have it happen? The thought made me sad and a few tears trickled down my cheek.

Wrapping my arms around sleeping Cutler, I confessed, "Please ask me to marry you. Please? I'd do anything to be with you in that way. I want us to share a bond that binds us together. I want to promise never to leave you and I want you to promise never to leave me." Again, there was no response. I shouldn't have expected one, but still.

It didn't take long before I fell asleep. It had been an exhausting day and I was still a bit upset about the marriage deal. A bad feeling was building up deep inside me. I wasn't sure what it was, but I could tell that it certainly wasn't good. Something told me I would never marry Cutler. Something told me that a disaster was about to take place. I sure as hell hoped I was wrong.
Sign up to rate and review this story