Categories > Movies > Pirates of the Caribbean > That's The Way I Like It

Sick

by mybloodyvalentine

Jenna is ill...

Category: Pirates of the Caribbean - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-03-19 - Updated: 2011-03-20 - 2188 words

?Blocked
The next morning, Cutler awoke me by rubbing some sort of lotion over my body. Blinking up at him sleepily, I murmured, "What are you doing?" Looking up, I saw Cutler was already dressed and looked quite posh and gorgeous. Smiling at him, I added, "Mm, don't you like nice this morning. What's up with all the dressing up? Are we going somewhere special?"

Cutler looked down at his black suit and shook his head, "No, not especially." From Cutler's expression, I could already tell he was lying. His face was blank, but I could tell by the way that he was avoiding my eye that he was going somewhere today. He seemed slightly jumpy and irritable, so I decided to ask him something else instead.

"What's that stuff you're putting on me?" I asked curiously, looking at the lotion. Cutler looked down at it and replied, "It's some lotion from Cuba. I hear it's very rare and expensive. I do think it smells good. What do you think?" He brought the salve up to my nose to let me sniff it. Still half asleep, I gave a little sniff to try and figure out what it smelled like.

"Mm, it's good!" I replied. "What's it suppose to smell like? Coconut?" Cutler shrugged and looked at the bottle as he but some of the lotion between my breasts. He started rubbing it over the lumps on my chest and murmured, "I suppose so. Although I'm not quite sure to be honest. It was a gift from a friend actually. Although, I find it almost insulting that they expect me to wear feminine smelling lotion." Cutler chuckled and tossed me the first smile of the morning. I returned it, glad to see him happy.

Cutler started to move up to my neck, but I frowned and protested, "Oh, don't stop..." Cutler gave me another smirk and returned his hands to my breasts. He held one in his hand and traced the outline of it gently, commenting, "My, my, you are a horny little thing, aren't you? I didn't know what I was getting myself into when I took you in!"

My eyebrows raised at that comment. I was being a bit paranoid lately, but I had this odd feeling that Cutler was starting to lose interest in me just a tiny bit. Looking a bit scared, I replied, "But Cutler, you don't regret taking me in...do you? I mean, I could find another home or something if you don't want me anymore..." I looked up at him with big eyes, awaiting his answer nervously.

Cutler tilted his head at me and replied, "Of course I don't regret it. Now you're really just being paranoid. I love you. You know that." Cutler leaned down and pressed kisses around my breast. At his comment, I felt like I probably was just being paranoid. He said it himself and I did feel like I was being paranoid. Silly me. Perhaps the James incident was affecting me more than I realized.

Cutler sat up and pulled me into his lap. Sighing, he stroked my hair and murmured, "I wasn't being completely honest with you earlier." My eyebrows shot up again. What wasn't he being honest about? If it was about his love for me, I felt like I was going to die right here and now for being such a fool to think he loved me. I stiffened in his arms and waited for him to speak.

When he didn't speak, I looked over my shoulder, trying to read his expression. Cutler gave me a blank look and asked, "Don't you want to know what it is?" Feeling like I was going to cry, I shook my head and said in a shaky voice, "Not exactly. If you don't feel the way towards me...you should've told me earlier before I got so attached to you."

My voice broke off and I felt my heart breaking inside me as well. My chest hurt and my brain still was having a hard time wrapping around the fact that Cutler didn't love me. Suddenly, I realized that the pain wasn't just in my chest. It felt like it was in my belly too. Frowning, I tried to figure out if this was just a heartbreak or something more. Something was rising in my throat...

Oh god, I had to get sick. I quickly got up before I could throw up all over Cutler and ran to the corner of the room. Bending over, I put my hand on the wall to steady myself as I puked. Vomit went all over the floor and left me feeling weak and sick. I remembered last time I had puked and I was suddenly at Ian's home again and he was kicking me and telling me to eat my own vomit...

At that thought, I lost my balance and started to fall. I would've landed right into the mess I had created if Cutler hadn't grabbed me at the last minute and hauled me upright. He wiped the sweat from my forehead and gently laid me on the bed before climbing up on it as well to sit besides me. I wasn't sure if I wanted him there after he had said he didn't love me.

"Are you sick?" Cutler asked, stroking the hair back from my face. "I didn't realize that. Why didn't you tell me?" Me? Sick? I didn't think I was sick, but then again, it was quite likely that I had picked up a little virus of some sort. Sighing, I replied, "I don't think I'm sick." Pausing, I added in an undertone, "Well, not physically sick. Just lovesick."

Cutler frowned and raised an eyebrow, "What was that, my dear?" Sighing, I replied angrily, "You know what I'm talking about. You lied about loving me." Cutler's face twisted in confusion and it took him a few minutes before he quickly shook his head and said, "No, no, no, that's not at all what I meant. That wasn't what I was lying about."

"Oh," I said rather stupidly. "So...you do love me?" Cutler gave me a funny look and replied, "I make love to you almost every night. Of course I love you. Are you alright? You've been very moody lately." Moody? Well, I supposed I might have been a bit moody lately, but there were reasons for that. I shrugged and replied, "I'm fine now. I guess I'm just getting over James."

Cutler nodded and started stroking my body gently as he said, "Yes, I suppose so. I'm sure that was hard on you. But anyways, back to the original topic. I am going somewhere today. I'm holding a meeting in my office with a certain William Turner and Davy Jones. I know you dislike Jones and I didn't want to upset you, so I didn't mention it until now."

That made sense. I hated Davy Jones with a passion that surpassed my hatred of everyone except for the fish person that had killed James and Mr. Mercer. Sighing, I said, "Oh. Well, I suppose I should get dressed then, huh?" I automatically assumed that I was going. I mean, whatever Cutler did was usually what I ended up doing too. That what I wanted and I assumed he wanted it too.

Cutler frowned and gave me a nervous look, "You're sure you want to go? I would assume you'd want to stay here since he scares you so much. Not to mention the fact that you're sick too." I quickly shook my head and denied it, "No, I'm not sick!" Cutler looked from me to the pile of vomit in the corner of the room and gave me a yeah-right look.

Deciding that there probably was no point in denying the fact that I was sick, I sighed and nodded, "Well, okay, maybe I am sick, but that doesn't mean I'm not going. I have to protect you." Cutler gave me an affectionate look as he replied, "Honestly, I don't think I'm the one you need to worry about. You're the one who's sick. Are you sure there's nothing I can do for you?"

Using this to my advantage, I closed my eyes happily and replied, "Make me feel good." Cutler smirked again and ran his hand over my thigh as he replied, "After this meeting with Davy Jones, I think we'll almost be done with the war. All that will be left is to wait for the pirates to come out and then we'll take them down with our armada and never have to worry about them again."

I sighed happily as Cutler rubbed between my legs, looking distracted. For once, I noticed the slight frown on his lips and the lines on his forehead. He was worried about this war; that was obvious. I hadn't really thought about it before, but of course this had to be stressful for him. He wasn't really a military leader and somehow, he had gotten stuck leading this war.

Abruptly, Cutler got up and kissed me between my thighs before going to retrieve my dress. He helped me to my feet and slipped the dress over my head. Cutler tied it as I stiffened, worried about the events with Davy Jones that were about to take place. Cutler noticed my stiffness and replied, "You are sure you want to do this, right? You don't have to unless you want to."

"Yeah, I know. I want to be with you," I said as Cutler finished tying up my dress. Nodding, he took my hand and led me out of the cabin. We walked out the deck and to Cutler's office. He pulled out a chair for me and leaned against a desk as he picked up a tea kettle and poured some into two cups. He added sugar cubes to the cups and then handed one to me.

I took it gratefully and sipped on the tea, trying to clear the vomit taste out of my mouth. A few moments later, the door to the office opened and a man with dark hair and brown eyes stepped inside. He looked like he was maybe five years older than me and was strongly built. The man was taller than Cutler and me, making me feel slightly intimidated.

"Ah, Mr. Turner," Cutler acknowledged him with a pleasant smile. "Do sit down." Cutler fetched him another cup and poured him some tea. Putting another sugar cube in it, he turned and handed the cup to Mr. Turner. Wait...Mr. Turner? Could that be Will Turner? My jaw dropped as I stared at him. Will looked so much different than I had seen him last. He had certainly grown up.

"Will!" I said with a wide smile. "Don't you remember me? You know, Jenna Cook?" Will blinked and looked a bit confused before realization flashed in his eyes and he suddenly nodded as he replied, "Jenna, of course I remember! What brings you here to the Endeavor? You weren't...kidnapped or anything, were you?" He shot a wary glance at Cutler.

Cutler, looking a bit on the jealous side, folded his arms and waited for me to speak. I was about to say something, but I never got the chance. At that moment, the door burst open and one annoyed looking Davy Jones entered. The floorboards creaked loudly as he smashed inside the office, glaring at everything and everyone as he cursed, "I cannot be summoned like some mongrel pup!"

Cutler looked at Davy steadily and murmured, "Apparently, you can. I think you two know each other?" He pointed from Will to Davy. I cowered in my chair meanwhile, glad that Davy hadn't looked in my direction yet. When he saw Will, Davy chuckled and took a step closer in our direction, asking, "Come again to join my crew, Mr. Turner?"

Will looked him in the eye defiantly and shook his head, "Not yours. His." Will pointed in Cutler's direction with a smile. Cutler returned the smile. For some reason, I was totally getting the feeling that he felt very important today. It was like he enjoyed being in charge and having control over Davy. That didn't surprise me much. Cutler loved power.

Randomly, Will told Davy, "Jack Sparrow sends his regards." For the first time, Davy looked shocked. Sputtering, he muttered, "Sparrow?" Will looked from Davy to Cutler in surprise. Tilting his head towards Cutler, he asked Davy, "Hasn't he told you? We rescued Jack from the Locker and now he's currently on the Black Pearl." Davy sputtered some more.

"What else have you not told me?" Davy burst out angrily, glaring at Cutler. Cutler stood up so he didn't look quite so short and started walking around the room, saying, " There is an issue far more troublesome. I believe you are familiar with a person called Calypso." Ah yes, it was that sea goddess again. From Davy's furious expression, I could tell he was familiar with her. He started trembling angrily. Uh oh, this couldn't be good...
Sign up to rate and review this story