Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My shipwrecked romance.

My shipwrecked romance.

by Thecreeps 0 reviews

Gerard Way and his love Evelyn are aboard the Titanic , ready to start their new lives in America .... what could possibly go wrong ? Oh and Gerard is a vampire :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-03-20 - Updated: 2011-03-21 - 1225 words

2Ambiance
10th April 1912

The morning sun shon through the cheap hotel window , waking Gerard from his deep sleep . This was one of the main reasons that angered him that he didn't go for a more fancy hotel , one that could afford curtains . He screwed up his eyes in an atempt of blocking it . No use . He looked around the small room and felt a sense of guilt inside him seeing how dirty and 'below his standards' it was .His sweetheart certainly didn't deserve this . All of Gerard's savings had gone towards tickets for a cruise to New York on the RMS Titanic which was leaving later that day . He brushed his raven black hair out of his eyes and smiled , thinking about how great it was going to be . He had every single detail planned , from what he was going to say, to where he was going to say it . First of all, he was going give her the time of her life on the ship , showering her with gifts he had already bought a while back, including a ring . After the cruise he would take her home and introduce her to his family in America , who would have no choice but to accept and love her, as she was his true and only love who he would give up for no-one . Then he would tell her the truth , his dark secret. He would tell her why he had to wear sunglasses and long jackets that covered his whole body while outside. And he would tell her exactly why he sneaked out when she fell asleep , how he kills people to feed on their blood. He would tell her what he really was , a vampire . He knew she would understand , accept and love him for what he was , she had to . He loved her too much to let her go , and he knew she loved him too . After the reveal , he would ask her to marry him . She would be with him for eternity (literally) , and they would be the same as he would turn her into a vampire too . They would be linked forever .

He looked beside him at his sleeping beauty , who was cuddled up to his chest , then to his pocket watch . It was quarter past nine . They had just enough time to get ready and maybe get a quick coffee before the ship set off .
"Evelyn" he whispered , kissing her forehead . She stirred a bit but carried on sleeping . She was stubborn . This was one of the things he loved about her .
"Come on sugar , we need to get ready" he said , this time gently nudging her side . She mumbled as she opened her emerald green eyes .
"Morning Gerard " she sat up smiling .
"Hey" Gerard smiled back "We should get ready" he laughed as he smoothed down a piece of her dark brunette hair that had stuck up during the night.
"Sure thing" she said grinning widely.
"Wow sugar , you sure are happpy this morning" Gerard said wrapping his arms around her .
"Well today's the day !" she shouted gleefully .
"Why what's happening today ?" Gerard said teasing her . She sat up and stuck her tongue out at him and folded her arms like a child . He couldn't help giggling at how cute she looked . Then she pulled a fake shocked face .
"Don't laugh at me !" she said trying to be as serious as she could . This made him laugh more .
"Okay , okay I'm done !" Gerard shouted hysterically laughing as she raised a pillow threatening to hit him . He loved how they could have a laugh with eachother . It was strange for Gerard to fall in love with someone so 'human' , most vampire girls were fierce and feisty . To be the very best you had to fight and prove yourself . Evelyn was innocent and kind , this worried Gerard as he knew her chances of making it and being a 'successful vampire' were slim , and he couldn't ever imagine her killing to feed . But he knew he could teach her how to act , and if push comes a shove , her would even hunt for her too .


An hour later and they were both dressed and ready walking through the morning street with their suitcases , towards the nearest cafe . Gerard could feel the sun burning his skin like crazy . The only reason he was able to go out in daylight was because of an antidote given ,to him by his brother Michael (But he prefered Mikey). It strengthened Gerard's skin when he drank it ,allowing him to go out during the day ,without bursting into flames . His brother , who he loved dearly gave it to him as a gift , in hope it would come to good use during Gerard's three year stay in Britain. There was only a bit of liquid left in the glass bottle , enough for a few days perhaps , luckily that's all he needed before he could reveal who he really was .

The couple drank their coffees and chatted . Evelyn was telling Gerard everything she wanted to do in America . First she wanted to visit the statue of liberty . She said how much she had heard people talking about it , and it could be their first stop because they were getting off in New York , where it was . She was telling Gerard how they will become rich , living the 'American Dream' . All Gerard could do was sit and laugh to himself as she went on . She seemed really enthusiastic. When their coffees were finished they walked out of the cafe , hand in hand and made there way to the ship .

When they arrived there were huge crowds of people from all over the country , to see the Titanic . There was press from the local newspaper . Gerard wasn't supprised it was the biggest ship he's ever seen and was branded 'Unsinkable' .He looked at Evelyn . She too, was basking in it's glory, her mouth was wide open .Luckily Gerard had made sure they were early. They were some of the first passengers there and weren't waiting that long .
"Ticktes please" said a tall man in uniform . Evelyn looked up at Gerard urging him to hand the man the tickets .
"I thought you had them" Gerard said worringly .
"Ummm I'll check in my bag" Evelyn fumbled with the contents in her bag and started to panic .
"I can't find them !" She said with pure shock on her face .
"Ahh well we'll have to use these instead then" Gerard laughed reaching into his jacket pocket and pulling our the two tickets. He handed them to the man and they stepped on board .
"You're such a tease Gerard ! I hate you !" Evelyn joked .
"Awww sugar , you could never hate me !" Gerard giggled .
The two decided to sit down and have a drink while the rest of the passengers boarded . Evelyn was amazed how big the ship was , she never imagined anything like it . Half an hour later the engines began to roar and everyone began to cheer , shout , and wave to their loved ones on land . The ship began to pull away from the dock .
"Well sugar , here we go" Gerard smiled as he pulled Evelyn into a hug and thought about his plan and how great life was going to be for the both of them .

R&R ? Pleaase ? We'll love you forever ! Georgia & Zoe xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story