Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Like A Futuristic Prostitute

Like A Futuristic Prostitute

by MrsPatrickStump_FOB 5 reviews

My name is Hotaru. And i Am Korse' sex slave. However i have been kidnapped by "killjoys"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-03-18 - Updated: 2011-03-18 - 1436 words

3Ambiance
I shuffled in the ropes. I made my self care full not to tug my hands as the dog lead that they were bound with was also linked up to my throat so if i tried to struggle to hard i would either hurt my neck or pass out from the lack off air. I couldn't really see much either; my hair had found its way infront of my eyes of the hoodie that zipped up all the way over my head, with tow netted eye holes.

My name is Hotaru. I am Korse' sex slave.

The lights in my cell are always on but they had been shut off around 5 minutes ago. It was strange and i did NOT like it. Although it was kinda nice that Korse hadn't visited me today. And this also meant on the hand i hadn't been fed or been given a bathroom brake for 12 hours. But he should be in soon. He ALWAYS does. I don't know how long iv been here now, im geusing about 4 years. That would make it around 2019. And every day for these 4 years he has visited me 3 times a day (I was given pills so i didn't have my period anymore). He spends around an hour a day on regular fucking and the other tow hour long visits on BDSM. He was always dominant. He loves to hurt me. After words he would reward me with food and a cold shower and before hand i was aloud a bathroom brake. If i "disappointed" him, he would beat me and deny me of food and water until the next day. This off course meant i had several health problems but he liked to have me thin, next to starvation. My stomach growled and my throat ached. I had angered him yesterday when i resisted the dripping hot candle wax. So no food.

I could hear shouting outside my cell. I got to my feet and shuffled over as far as i could before the chain attached from my ankle to the wall stopped me. I listened carefully for any movement outside the steel door. Nothing. I went back to my spot in the corner and sat back down on my knees. I had become like an obedient dog over the years. I had once been rebellious. Then one day i was shoved in a van. And here i am. It was the same day the war ended.

I wanted to cry but didn't have the strength. Even if i did it would probably result in a beating. I just shivered. i was freezing, being only allowed to wear underwear and my hoodie. There was talking from behind the door. Brilliant. Korse.
But the door didn't open. Somebody was kicking it until it flue open.
"Holy shit... Guys come look at this shit!" a mans voice tumbled through the darkness. I froze in my spot as i could only see the silo-ete of a man with frizzy hair towered over me through the fabric of the hoodie.
"Oh my god!" another voice geared. "I knew Korse would be into this stuff!"
"Shut up Ghoul!" Shouted a third voice.
The man infront off me grabbed my arm and tried to pull me to my feet. I didn't move from fear. After four years off the same daily routine i didn't know what to do in any other situation. Fuck me i was confused.
"Stand up please?"
I shook my head.
"DUDE HURRY UP! We don't have much longer!" the third voice shouted.
The man above me tug at my arm and shook him off angrily thrashing. I gave him the fingers and I felt the end of a gun press against my temples. Oh god just shoot me. It would relief me of Korse if he did.
"Get.Up." He threatened.
I felt another of the men pick me up. i wasn't exactly heavy. I thrashed my legs alittle and the gun pushed harder against my head so i let my legs fall to an obedient limpness. It wasn't until they tried to leave the room with me that they noticed my ankle was chained to the wall.
"Jesus hes really Kean to keep you here isn't he?" The man holding me spoke into my ear.
I jumped when i heard the gun shot hit the chian, snapping it in half. And we were running. im not sure were. Not only could i not see, but i had never left the cell other than to the bathroom. I heard shots coming from behind us. Fuck sake this is fucking ridiculous.
"Polson! Get the girl outside well get the dracs!" Siad the guy holding me, he let me down and somebody grabbed my arm and pulled me along at high speed, i stumbled and he pulled harder until i felt sharp hot gravel beneath my feet and a little light shot through the hair that was trapped infront off my eyes. I was shoved into a car and a door slammed shut behind me. I could hear shouting from outside the car and the voice of Korse boomed over the others.
"ILL GET YOU FOR THIS!!!"
The other men got into the car and it shot off. I sat there parolised.

"Who are you?" The one next to me shot. I recognized him as being the guy who had carried me.
I didn't answer. I don't think i even remember how. I had trained my self not to after the first year of being with Korse. It resulted in being beaten and gaged. Not good. I just shuffled uncomfortably in my seat. There was i guy beside either side of me.
"Answer the question."
I shook my head and as the car hurtled along we were all swung to the left, i felt the guys hand grab my upper thigh to steady himself and i suddenly became very aware that i had nothing on my legs but a blue lace pair of panties.
"Ghoul at least wait until we get back before grilling her. Im sure Dr Dee would love to join in." I a guy in the front sigh.

FUCK FUCK FUCK! What the hell is going on here? Who was Dr Dee and what the hell did these guys want with me!?! They were perfectly willing to kidnap me and point a gun to my head so im guessing this wont be much fun. I felt a hand touching the zip and trying to pull it down to reveal my face. I kicked and thrashed with out moving my hands so i don't go and strangle my self. Which as far as im concerned deserves a fucking meddle. NOT an easy fucking job let me tell you.
"Jesus Christ are you trying to make me crash the fucking car!?!" a forth voice i hadn't heard before shouted at me.
"Stay still!" i heard the frizzy haired guy shout as he held my legs down. Putting his head very near my crotch. Thank god they couldn't see my face or i would be blushing.

The car grinded to a hault and i was yank out. The heat of the sun was burning my skin after only afew seconds. I hadn't felt it in four years, being trapped in that freezing, windowless cell. The earth under my feet felt dry and hard, it to burned my skin. The one tugging my hands along pulled to hard, the nuse around my neck tightened and i fell to the ground. I was to weak for this. In my head i pleaded with them not to touch me but i was pulled back to my feet.
"Jesus Christ your fucking tiny..." The driver siad as he felt my rib cage sticking out. Well id like to see him keep his figure trapped with Korse and only getting around 4 cheese sandwiches and 6 glasses of water a weak. See who he god damn likes it.
I struggled and pulled away from his touch.
I could see through the fabric just enough to beable to start running.
I let the hard ground pound against my feet painfully as i tried to keep my balance.
Oh god this was delightful. I had ran or pretty much walked at all in four years.
But i could hear boots thudding along behind me and a gun shot was fired, that hit just infront of my toes. I skidded to a hault in fright and i felt my body being plucked from the floor. A the tip of a gun prodded into my stomach.
"Big mistake Crash Queen."
Sign up to rate and review this story