Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Like A Futuristic Prostitute

Korses Fiathfull Pet...

by MrsPatrickStump_FOB 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-03-22 - Updated: 2011-03-22 - 875 words

2Exciting
The cousoning off the chair i was plopped down onto was thick and glorious compared to the concrete floor i had become so used to. Somebody gently removed the nuse from my neck, but my happiness soon faded when i felt him go to take my mask away, no way this cunt was getting away with that! I lifted my newly freed hands and punched the guy in the jaw.
"Oooh Kobra just got owned by one of Korses lapdogs! HA!" I heard the voice i now recognized as 'Ghouls' laugh. Woah hold on, LAPDOG!?! Fucking ass is lucky he has a gun or id...well...i couldn't really do much anyway... but thats not the fucking point!
"Shut the fuck up Ghoul!" the guy i recognized as the driver snapped from in front of me. "Now just take the damn mask off!" He went back to trying to pull off my hoodie. I kicked and flailed my arms until i felt somebody hold my arms down, another took my legs. 'Kobra' held my head still with one hand and unzipped my face slowly. BASTARDS!!!

I was at first taken back by the handsome guy before me, he had dirty blonde hair and defined cheek bones, OOFT... that was until i saw the look of discussed on his face as he glared down at me. My face was beaten black and blue and as he unzipped further to reveal my chest and stomach i heard the others gasp, my body was scared from here to Tokyo. I stopped struggling. Well this was just brilliant. Fucking brilliant. What makes these guys think its ok to make me show my fucking face. Mabay there was a reason i wanted it hidden, didn't they think of that!?! Like i wanted people to see my scars!?! Well that and i was in a see through blue lace bra. But there wasn't any amount of staring at my tits that would embarrass me after four years of Korse.

The man who unzipped me got up and walked over to a guy in a wheelchair-thingy. I felt the grip around my hands and legs loosen and peel away. I sat up slowly and looked around. There was a guy with frizzy hair who had just released my legs from his large hands, his face was covered by an eyepatch and a woolen scarf that covered his lips. He looked like a fucking pirate... cool! Then there was a shorter guy whose face was covered with a green-goblin looking mask, he pulled out a chair and sat curiously infront of me, i brought my knees to my face, trying to conceal my pretty much naked flesh, and glared back at him. I felt somebody sit next to me on the couch, i turned my head to see a flash of red hair and a pair of goggles on a guy who kinda reminded me of 'Kobra'. He was looking intently at me, perched on the arm of the sofa, gun in hand.

"Ok boys, so who do we have here???" The guy in the wheelchair questioned.

"Well we found her in the back room of Korse personal quarters. She didn't feel like being polite and wont talk either." Eye-patch man stated.

"Shes Korses 'faithfully little pet' we here so much about..." Red-head hissed in disgust. What the fuck are these guys on about!?!

I lunged at red-head. FAITH FULL PET MY ARSE! A shot was fired as a warning that skimmed my arm just enough to burn it.

"Sit still or next time ill be sure to hit you..." He warned "I can kill one off you from a mile away, i can kill you from 30centimeeters, it makes no difference to me." He growled.

I went back to my end and curled up once again, holding my burned and bonny upper arm. Jesus, i do look kinda dead, i mean these guys were all pretty slim but... god i looked like i hadn't been fed in... well 4 years...

"Piosen calm down." The guy in the green mask sighed. "Now" he continued. "Who are you?"

I opened my mouth but the words never came out. God i must look like the worst kind of idiot.

"Just tell us, trust me its for your own good." Pirate-guy said.

Again, my new found instincts didn't let the nioce come out of my mouth. I was trying... honest!

"Ok then, how bout a deal?" Kobra said looking me dead in the eye. "We tell you who we are and then you tell us what we want to know?" he asked firmly. Well not knowing what else to do i nodded.

"Meet the killjoys sweetie-pie." The wheelchair guy stated proudly. Now that i think about it, i knew who the killjoys were. Being in the room next to Korses in over heard a lot. Shit. From What Korse says about these guys they're psychos but could i really trust the man who enslaved me?




----------------------------
Thanks for the encouragement guys, although i should say i only get on the computer once a week so updates are slow (I know fial much!?!) check out my other fall out boy story if you like this one pleeeeeease xxxxxxxRhi
Sign up to rate and review this story