Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Like A Futuristic Prostitute

Happy Birthday You'r Not Special

by MrsPatrickStump_FOB 3 reviews

Short and sweet

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-01 - Updated: 2011-04-01 - 700 words

1Original
Well now they were just all glaring at me. Waiting for an answer. WHO AM I? As if they had the right to demand an answer from me!?! Cunts. This isn't exactly fair.
"Jesus Christ just answer the fucking question!" Kobra shouted.
Again i couldn't do it. I couldn't make the air exit my lungs when i opened my moth.
"Dude mabay she doesn't speak English." Ghoul suggested. Well if it stops me having to talk fair enough. Ok Scotland isn't exactly in the habit off speaking another language than English but still. I'm foreign... it could work.
Kobra looked me dead in the eye. I held my breath from fear. Shit. Don't let them see it stupid!
"Nah, she understands us." he mumbled irritated. "Don't you?"
I lowered my eyes. Well so much for that. I held back steers and clenched my fists.
"Well, from what Kores has mentioned about his...'pet'..." the word heavy in Poisons mouth, "She does whatever he wants her to. And now she wont talk. So I'm gunna go ahead and say he was right about her. Shes just his bitch. Useless." he sighed pulling me up from the sofa and dragging me from the group. FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! If I'm no use then they could easily shoot me! I pulled and tugged but the tall guy just kept his grip on the back off my neck, shoving me forward. I could hear Dr Dee fallowing.
"Poison were the hell are you going?"
"She can spend afew hours in the confinement room, then mabay shell feel like talking." He said with a threatening tone keeping just enough grip not to hurt me. I sent my elbow flying into his stomach and he let go off me. I spun around and snatched the gun that was sticking out from his jacket pocket. Aiming it shakily at him.

He regained his composer and lifted an eyebrow to me. As if to say GO ON THEN!
He snorted and took a step towards me. I pulled the trigger. A shiny blast shot out and he dodged it with ease.
Before i had the chance to fire again he smacked the gun from my hand. Sending it flying to the feet of the others who had crowded round to watch me like a show pony. Poison took my arm and twisted it behind my back. I whimpered slightly, still unwilling to speak. Had it not been for the years with Korse i might have screamed or cried.
"How'd that work out for ya then hun?" He asked sarcastically.
My heart thudded as he marched me towards a big black door at the end of the corridor. Nice one Hotaru, nice one. He kicked it open and shoved me into the darkness. The door closed slowly behind me. Slowly dragging away any remaining light.

My eyes adjusted to the darkness after afew minutes. The room was scarily like my old cell, but their were no lights. It was alittle bigger i guessed by using the wall to guide me round. I stubbed my foot against something bouncy. I fell to my knees and put out my hands, a mattress! I haven't had one of these in years! I let my body fall against it. There were afew springs poking into me and it smelt of dust, but beggars cant be choosers and all that. My head hurt, my throat ached and my stomach growled intensely. I wonder if their gunna feed me? Mabay just leave me here? Fuck I'm confused. But they think I'm on Korses side... If i don't start talking soon... No! Don't think about that!

I felt my eyes tear up for the first time in 2 and a half years. No. Stop it!

I closed my eyes to the dark and the cold of the room. My mind drifted back four years. To my mum and my dad and my sister and my brother. I was the middle child. If i had managed to keep memory of the date as well as i thought today was my birthday. I started to hum quietly. Happy 21st Hotaru. April 3rd. I think.


========

Sorry slow updates bad grammer XD
Sign up to rate and review this story