Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It Isn't That Much Fun....

Being provoked

by NeverYouMind 1 review

Stacie lashes out...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-03-22 - Updated: 2011-03-22 - 2489 words

1Moving
Hi guys :D thanks for your reviews ;) this chapter might be kinda boring and Gerard may seem a wee bit out of character, but I kinda needed it like that, he’ll be back ta normal in the next few chapter ;) R&R pwease :) I really appreciate it :D see y’all down below

It was Friday. I had gotten through a whole school week without getting into a fight, I bickered a bit with a few pupils but it didn’t turn into anything violent. There was this one kid, Daniel, and I just really want to rip that fucking kids head off. I had stuck with Gerard for the week and been called unimaginative names like ‘emo’ and ‘goth’ by this Daniel. He was really getting on my nerves.
Gerard had noticed two new bruises on my face and one gash above my eyebrow in the past three days. He said he was worried, but I assured him that I am a total clutz, and that doors and flying objects seem to find me attractive.
We sat in English, not really listening to what the teacher was saying. Me and Gerard were sitting at the back playing knuckles.
“That one was sore,” Gerard complained and I whacked my knuckles on his.
I giggled, “Give up, you’re never gonna beat me.” I said in a victorious tone, even though I haven’t won yet.
“I ain’t gonna give up. But it’s not fair ‘cause you’re a girl.” Gerard whined.
“I told you before; I'm ten times stronger than you. Gimme your best shot.” I said with all the courage I could.
Gerard crashed his knuckles on mine. I let out a shriek. It was painful, but I could still carry on, this guy was going to go down.
Everyone turned to look at us as I shrieked. I bit my lip trying to hold in my laughter and embarrassment.
“Do you want me to separate you two?” the teacher questioned, raising her eyebrow.
Me and Gerard both shook our heads and the teacher went back to teaching.
“Sorry if I break your knuckles, but this needs ta end.” I mumbled, my fist clenched.
Gerard scrunched up his face, preparing himself for a broken fist.
I smashed my fist down onto his with force, hoping it wouldn’t actually break.
Gerard, being the pussy that he is, cried out in pain. “FUUUCK!” he couldn’t hold his tongue could he?
Now everyone’s heads spun around looking at Gerard. I bit my lip again, holding in my laughter, but jerking myself as I snickered.
“Gerard Way!” the teacher cried. “How dare you shout out profanities in my lesson!?” her face was one of shock, Gerard obviously was the last person you’d think would cry out a swear in lesson.
Gerard lowered his head. “Sorry miss.” He mumbled.
“That won’t do, what exactly made you cry out such a word?” she said, her voice high pitched and loud, very, very irritating.
“Stacie was jerkin’ him off, miss.” Daniel replied for the middle rows.
I glared at him; all I wanted to do was poke his eyes out with my pen. He just had one of those faces which you would want to punch.
Gerard stood up in a threatening way, “Shut the fuck up, yeah!?” I had to admit, this left me startled. Gerard was always quiet and would mind his own business, taking every insult and blowing it away.
His face looked angry, one that I hadn’t seen yet. I wonder why he'd gotten so worked up.
“Gerard Way! Once again, using vile language in my lesson!” The teacher shouted, but lowered her voice when she spoke to Daniel. “Daniel that was uncalled for.”
Gerard was still glaring at Daniel.
“Gerard, you can go to the principal’s office if your behavior carries on.” The teacher turned around and carried on writing bullshit on the board.
I leaned over and tugged on Gerard's arm, pulling him down onto his seat.
“What’s up with you?” I asked, staring at him.
He sighed. “I don’t know, jus’ got pissed off.” He mumbled.
“I have discovered how annoying Daniel is, do what you do best and ignore him.” I said, trying to smile. This is advice which needed to give myself, but just would never accept it.
Gerard chuckled. “Yeah, I jus’ needed to get my anger out on someone.”
“Dude! We were jus’ playing knuckles!” I said, in a mockingly annoyed tone.
Gerard chuckled again. “Oh yeah.”
I laughed, making Gerard's chuckle turn into a laugh.
“Shut up, you fat goth! Some of us are trying to learn!” Daniel shouted out, turning around.
Gerard stopped laughing and glared at Daniel. Daniel just laughed and turned around.
“You have no fucking space left in your tiny brain to learn, you knob!” I shouted out. Everyone turned around and looked at me. I haven’t spoken much, well, shouted out things during lesson.
“Oh, shut up and get yourself a soul you fucking emo.” Daniel shouted out.
If I wasn’t making a promise to myself not to throw a fist, I would have, but Gerard stood up. “Why don’t YOU get yourself a fucking soul!” Gerard was about to make his way over to Daniel, but was stopped by the teachers voice.
“GERARD! I have already warned you! Go to the principal NOW!” the teacher said, pointing to the door.
Gerard just stared at Daniel, breathing heavily. Daniel sat there, snickering.
“DON’T make me repeat myself Gerard!” the teacher was still pointing at the door.
Gerard sighed and walked out the door, glancing at me just before exiting.
I felt bad yet grateful; Gerard was sticking up for me.
The teacher sighed. “Well if any of you have been paying attention, you can answer the essay question in your books, it’s on the board.”
I wasn’t paying attention, so I had no idea what I was meant to write about. Usually I would lean over to Gerard and ask him what we had to do. Oh yeah, Gerard was sent out for sticking up for me.
I looked at the question on the board. It was to compare one poem to another; this is where Gerard would come in. I sighed and attempted to write out my first sentence.
“Aawww, looks like your only friend isn’t here anymore.” Daniel said in a mocking sympathetic tone.
“Aawww, looks like its time for you to shut the fuck up.” I said in the same tone of voice as his.
“No, I won’t shut up. Go back to England.” He said, whacking his hand in my direction, he was three rows away from me, so he looked kind of gay.
“Well, if I had that choice I would, you fucking dickhead.” I mumbled.
“Sorry, I didn’t quite hear that. Your fat gothic friend ain’t here to hear that either, you fucking slut.” Daniel shouted. The whole class looked at Daniel.
That was it. Anyone calls me a slut, sket, whore, slag or anything along those lines would earn a fist.
I got up out of my seat as fast as I could and rushed him. I forced him off his seat and slammed his head on another desk.
I heard everyone calling my name, telling me to get off him, but I didn’t want to listen. My fist collided with his face a few times.
He kicked me in the leg and I backed off a bit. Taking this as an opportunity, he stood up straight and slapped me across the face. That’s right, slapped. I had smashed his head onto a desk and punched him, and he gives me a slap. I laughed mentally at the thought.
Still, I punched him on his cheek and his nose, causing blood to spill.
This time he punched me in the face, not hard though, well maybe hard, but I’d had worse.
I punched him again and dragged him to the ground, me kneeling on the side of him. He tried to fight back, but I punched while he whimpered.
Someone then kicked my back and I fell over onto my face. Someone pulled my hair and pulled me up with it. I didn’t care whoever it was, I used the side of my closed fist and hit there cheek.
Only once I noticed that there was blood on my hand did I notice I was still holding my pen.
I turned around and say Daniel’s check, nose and lip covered in blood. He cried out in pain as he held his cheek.
“STACIE! GET TO THE PRINCIPAL NOW!” the teacher shouted.
I stormed off towards the principal’s office. I didn’t want to stay in the classroom and have an argument with the teacher. I had let all my anger out on Daniel. Finally.
I saw Gerard sitting outside.
Shock was shown on his face when he looked up at me. “Where’d all that blood come from!?” he asked, alarmed.
I sighed. “It really kicked off when you left.” I said, taking a seat beside him. “The fucking prick called me a slut! Call me whatever you want, but a slut!? That’s just low!” I practically shouted, but not too loud. I sighed again, realizing I wasn’t being clear. “I got into a fight with Daniel and stabbed him in the face, not intentionally though.” I said, sighing, trying to calm myself down.
Gerard's jaw dropped. “What dyou mean my not intentionally?”
I sighed rolling my eyes. “My stupid fucking pen was still in my hand.” I said, leaning back on the chair, running my hands through my hair.
“Ah, not good.” Gerard mumbled.
I came to a realization and my back stiffened. “Shit. They’re gonna suspend or expel me, aren’t they!?” I stared at Gerard, worry and shock plastered all over my face.
Gerard sighed. “Maybe not expel, but you might get suspended.” He looked at me, worried at my expression.
“I fucking knew I would lash out on someone.” I mumbled. Now I was pissed off at myself. I hated going home. My step dad would always be there. He would start work around 1 and have his break at around 4:30, and then he would go back after an hour and work until 11.
The principal came out of his door. “Right, Gerard, come in.” he then looked at me. “Ah, you’re Stacie Gillett. Sent here on your first week? Come inside.” He stood outside the door as I followed Gerard inside.
The principal, Mr. Philips, with his balding head, came and sat down behind his desk, while me and Gerard stood in front of him and his desk.
He looked at his computer, pushed a few buttons, stared for a minute and then finally turned to look at the two students standing before him. “I just received an e-mail from Miss Wikindon explaining what happened.” He looked up at Gerard. “Gerard, according to this you we warned several times not to swear and you were using threatening behavior in the lesson? This isn’t like you?” his confusion made his statements sound like questions.
Gerard was looking at the floor and nodded. “Sorry sir.” He mumbled.
“But, threatening behavior, Gerard?” Mr. Philips asked.
Gerard shrugged.
“Sir, he wasn’t using threatening behavior, Miss jus’ felt intimidated my him.” I scraped into their conversation.
“Sorry, Stacie, but I was talking to Gerard, you better save up your excuses for yourself.” The principal said.
I sighed and mumbled an apology. I wasn’t going to use any excuses. The truth was that I was provoked and didn’t realize that my pen was in my hand.
Mr. Philips told Gerard he had a detention tonight then sent him to an unoccupied room. He then turned to me. “Stacie, I'm afraid that you are going to have to have a suspension.”
I gasped. I couldn’t be suspended, that meant staying at home with my step-dad. “What!? Why!?” I knew the answer, but I had to at least defend myself.
“Stacie, you stabbed a boy in the cheek. I am also told that you started to fight.” He said, re-reading his e-mail.
“Sir, I was provoked! He even fought back! And I didn’t realize my pen was in my hand! HE was even swearing BEFORE Gerard got sent out! Why isn’t Daniel here!?” I said, my voice getting louder with every sentence.
Mr. Philips sighed. “He cannot come to my office spilling blood everywhere with a hole in his cheek, can he?”
I lowered my head in defeat. I knew I was going to get into trouble for what I did; I just wanted to try and lower my punishment.
I then had an idea. “Sir, can you internally suspend me?” I asked, hope and worry on my face.
He raised his eyebrow. “Why?”
I thought for a moment. I couldn’t say anything about my step-dad, that would just lead to more questions. “Because I'm going to have to stay at home alone, and I don’t like staying home alone.” I knew it was a stupid reason, but it was the only one I could think of in the little time I had.
Mr. Philips sighed. “Stacie, I can’t allow you to interact with any of the students, therefore you are not allowed on the school grounds.”
I looked up at the ceiling, thinking of a way to not stay off school. “Sir, I won’t leave the room you put me in. I’ll stay there and do my work so I won’t miss any work. I won’t go out for lunch. Please Sir.” I pleaded.
After what looked like a moment of thought, Mr. Philips nodded in agreement. “You can go into the room next to me for now, that’s unoccupied for the rest of the day. You are going to be in there Monday and Tuesday as well, and then carry on your normal school day starting Wednesday. I’ll come down and give you some work after I’ve dealt with some things.”
I turned around on my heel and started to walk.
“Oh and Stacie.” I heard the principal call.
I turned back around.
“I don’t want anything like that happening again or I will suspend you.” He pointed a finger at me as he told me this.
I nodded and walked into the room.
When I sat down, I sighed in relief. I just prayed that my step-dad wouldn’t take this seriously.

I think this chapter kinda sucked :L soz guys, hopefully it’ll pick up in the next chapter or the one after that :D pleaaasseeee review :) it’s really appreciated xxx
Sign up to rate and review this story