Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I can't stop the rain, but I can stop the tears.

new beginings

by perfectzombie 2 reviews

This chapter is basically about Franks life, and some of Gerards(: THANKS CosmicZombie for reviewing! (lol zombies rule;D)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-03-23 - Updated: 2011-03-23 - 698 words

1Illiterate
I'm sorry if this chapter sucks. I found out today that my best (and pretty much only) friend is moving six hours away:( but yeah, hope you like it!

Franks POV.
'i...i'm here, now,' I panted, out of breath. The school attendance officer, (the name makes her job sound so more exciting than it actually is.) Mrs. Green, though most people call her Julie, raised an eyebrow before speaking. 'Ah, Mr. Iero, late again i see? What a surprise.'
'sorry i missed the bus...'
'don't you live down the road?' Oh shit. I didn't think this through.
'I... stayed at my grans last night...'
'wait a minute, your gran lives 2 streets away, doesnt she?' Damn. Foiled again. 'Just get to lessons, Iero.' She glared. Remind me never to get on her wrong side.
I entered my english classroom and shuffled to my seat, 'ah! young Reggie, you have decided to join us!' My english teacher spat (literally) in my face. Even teahers dont get my name right.
'It's Frank, sir.' I growled.
'Whatever Joshua!' He slammed a book on my desk before stalking off back to the front again. 'good riddance,' i thought to myself.
After school had (finally) finished, I decided to return to the park. To my surprise, my phone had been fixed (well... sorta, some pieces were still missing but it worked!) and was laying on the swing i fell off. I picked it up and a note fell into my hands, 'To Frank, I saw you drop this, hope your okay. Gerard.' and under he had scribbled down some number, probably his. I sat down on the bench and text his number, 'hey, is this gerard?' I wrote, about five minutes later, i got a reply. 'Yes, i see you found your phone! sorry, i couldnt leave it lying there.. so i got my brother mikey to fix it for me! i tried but im hopeless with that stuff' Wow. He wrote alot, AND in proper English. He's my kind of man. Even though i'm into girls ... Oh well. 'Oh okay lol tell him i said thanks!' i replied and threw my phone to the ground (again) 'ah shit!' I inspected it, making sure I didn't break it again. I must stop throwing things before it becomes a habit. I lay on the grass and stared at the sky, which finally was begining to form some grey puffy clouds.

Gerard POV.
(A couple of hours ealier)
'hey... Mikey...' I sat next to my brother who was reading kerrang! magazine, I wrapped my arms around him,
'what do you want?' he sighed,
'Mikey! I dont want anything, just to spend some time with my brother!' I smiled innocently, 'hey, speaking of spending time together, lets fix things!' jumping up enthusiastcly, i grabbed franks phone off the coffee table and shoved it in his hand
'you mean, i fix things and you sit back and watch?' he sighed, and looked at the broken phone i had placed in his hands, 'whos phone is this?'
'i.... i dont know...' I lied,
'hm. okay then, aleast it'll keep me occupied. Damn, i wish i could go to school today!' i rolled my eyes and left him to work. Mikey has awkward knees and sometimes they can really hurt and he couldnt go to school. Not that our school cared or anything, it's a shit school.
About an hour and a half later i heard mikey squeal, 'It's done!! i fixed it!!'
'Oh, awesome! thanks mikes!' i snatched the phone out of his hands and his proud face turned into a scowl. I hugged his head, before running out the door and back to the park. I saw a figure walking closer from the distance, probably Frank. I scribbled down a note and my phone number. (Just in case, you know, he wanted to text me...) As he approached, his face filled with excitment and shock. I ran and hid in a bush, murdering a couple of ants in the process.

Franks POV.
Sign up to rate and review this story