Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I can't stop the rain, but I can stop the tears.

new beginings part 2.

by perfectzombie 2 reviews

sorry, it cut off last time and i dont know why :S thank you soo much cosmic zombie!:D and my friends moving to wales O.O and thats where your from xD and i freakin' love scotland O_______O anyway....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-03-26 - Updated: 2011-03-26 - 492 words

2Exciting
As i said up there ^^ my last chapter cut off:/ so this is the next part(:

Franks POV.
'hey, mum.' I said, flinging my bag on the floor.
'frank! there you are!# she rushed over to me, pulling me into a bear hug. She stank of alchohol. 'Remember, call if your going to be late home from school!' i nodded numbly and went to my room. She was so over protective since.... Since Jenny... I felt tears spring to my eyes. I remembered her devilish grin and her wavy hair swaying silently in the fierce wind. Then suddenly her whole face falls and an ear-splitting scream errupted from her mouth as her body shook and trembled in pain, tears streaming down her face and her shrieking hurtful names towards me and my family ... I shuddered. She's gone. And there's nothing i can do now. 'FRANK WE'RE OUT OF ALCOHOL!' I heard a cry of rage from downstairs.
'Your not drinking ALREADY are you?' I shouted back. I did worry about my mum, the dissapearence of Jenny hit her the worst. I sighed and slumped down the stairs, 'i'll g...go get some mmore,' she slurred. What the fuck? I'd only walked through the door ten minutes ago and she was drunk already!? 'Mum, no more alchohol for you. Okay?'
'but fwwwwwwank!!! i nned to b...b...buuy some more anywaay for tomm-o-r-r-o-w niaaght!!' she cried, leaping into my arms. Joy.
'Look, we'll go down to shop and buy some more,okay? Just go get a drink of water first.' I instucted. She did as I said, and half hour later, we were off to the shops,
'HAAAI MRR..RR...S! MRS... MRS MORGAN!!! HELLOOOOOOOOO!!!' mum waved frantically at my science teacher, who shook her head in disaproval and carried on walking. 'mum! Stop it!!' i hissed,
'i'm only having FUN frank!' she laughed hugging me tight. AS we approached the store, mum started to loosen up and before I knew it she had darted into the shop, 'MUM! NO!!' i cried and frantically ran after her, 'ehehe...' I heard her giggle flirtasously, 'yooour kinda cute!'
'mum!! im so sorr- oh gaawd, GERARD?' Yes. Thats right. My mum was flirting with Gerard. 'Oh, hey Frank,' he grinned, sliding his hands into his jeans pockets.
'oooh frank met... uh... you knoow him already dont you!!' she hiccuped, how embaressing!
'um yeah, mum, can we GO now!?'
'aaawr frank, dont be such a killjoy! (LOL) why dont you introduce me?' gerard edged closer to me untill we were nearly touching hands, i felt myself flush bright red.
'frank you haves gone .. PINK!!'
'no i havent!' i snapped back, grabbing her arm and dragging her away.

Next chapter will be more exciting! I hopefully be able to post tonight sorry for the delay guys!!
XO
Sign up to rate and review this story