Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Only One For Me(?)

The Truth(?)-Chapter 15

by annabel-lee 6 reviews

And the coveted Thank Yous go to...GreenDaySavedMyLife, killjoy blackrose, XFrankieIeroismyheroX, jodiethejodester, ShannonThePirate, and mikeyf*ckingwayfan (yes, I edited it)!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-03-23 - Updated: 2011-03-23 - 478 words - Complete

1Moving
I hope you guys like this! And I tried to convince my dad about the eyeliner, no progress. Oh well. Worth the shot right? Anyway, thanks for all the suggestions! Oh and you'll never guess what I've been doing while I've been grounded! OMG! If you can guess, you can make up a new character! Just leave your guesses in the reviews. First correct guess, can come up with a new student at Gee and Frankie's school. So, guess away!

Gerard still was smiling like he won the lottery.

"Wait. I was wondering, I hate to be a bother, but, can I have some coffee?" Gerard was acting so nervous that I laughed.
"Of course you can have some coffee!" I pressed the call button. "Hey, Mr. Way is awake and can you bring some coffee up? Maybe-never mind just bring the whole pot."
"Sure, right away Frank." Oh it was Abby! She's so nice! She's been treating me so kindly all well Gee was asleep. She sat there and listened to me vent for two whole hours. TWO WHOLE HOURS!
"'Kay, I'll see ya Abby." Gerard looked up at me with a question in his eyes. I let go of the button and looked back towards Gee. "Abby's this really nice nurse who I met while you were out."
"I was out? What do you mean?" he said bewildered.
"You were...um, well kind of like asleep, but you were knocked out." He still seemed not to fully get it, but then he nodded and I guess he understood.
"Hey Frankie, where am I?" He sounded a little scared. I can see why. I would be too. I took his hand in mine.
"Gee, I'm sorry. You're in the hospital." His eyes grew wide. He looked panicked.
"Frankie, what's wrong with me? Please tell me there aren't doctors here. I don't like doctors."
"Gee, it's all my fault. It's my fault you're here." A tear slipped down my cheek. "I-Well, we got in a fight, and I'm really sorry. It was my fault." Gerard looked soo sad and a little panicked. He lurched forward and gave me a hug. I hugged him back. He was warm, and smelled like hospitals and a litttle like cigarettes. The heart moniter was beeping a mile a minute.
"Fwankie, why did we fight?" He sounded so innocent and it killed me.
"You-you-you were with this girl and I got mad and-and well I ran off so you found me, but I wanted to be alone, and you hugged me and I pushed you and you fell and hit your head and I'M SO SORRY GEE!" I was all out sobbing. Gee had let go of me as soon as I said that I pushed him 'cause he hugged me. Suddenly his expression went weird. "I'm so sorry." I said, barely audible.
Sign up to rate and review this story