Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Helena

make up time

by adrenaline_bomb 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-03-24 - Updated: 2011-03-24 - 589 words

1Moving
FRANK'S P.O.V.
I took a deep breath and cracked the door open, looking back at the guys who gave me reassuring smiles and big thumbs up's. I opened the door a bit further and slid inside, closing it softly behind me, Gerard was curled up on the bed, leaning against the headboard, his shoulders heaving as he breathed out labored sobs.
"G-Gerard." I croaked and his head snapped up at my voice.
"Frank?" He asked, his tear stained hazel eyes locking tightly onto mine.
"A-are you o-okay?" I stuttered and he just looked at me, blankly. Of course he wasn't okay! His eyes filled with more tears that poured out from under his eyelids, I just couldn't stand seeing him like this, it was damn near killing me. He hugged his knees tighter and began mumbling my name again, over and over, just as he had done before, he was rocking himself backwards and forwards now- obviously hoping to gain some comfort from this repetitive action.
"I-I'm sorry." I choked, and began to cry myself, but I couldn't care- we'd all seen each others tears before and I wasn't afraid to show mine anymore.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SORRY FOR?!" Gerard screamed, anger bubbling in his voice. "I'M THE ONE WHO'S HURT YOU! YOU HAVE NOTHING TO BE GODDAMN SORRY FOR!"
"Gerard, please, please calm down." I begged, and he dropped back into the pillows.
"Sorry, Frank." He whispered, calming right back down again.
"Oh stuff it Gerard! I love you and I know you love me. Please, just take me back." I made sure my voice was filled with the same hope and desperation that had built up inside. His eyes turned gentle and loving and I could have got lost in them again, not giving the current situation.
"A-are you sure? You could get hurt, you could even get killed. I only want whats best for you, I would never forgive myself if you got hurt." Gerard's voice was calm now, he'd stopped crying and he seemed more reasonable.
"Gerard. You're the only thing that doesn't hurt me in this world. You and the guys mean so much to me, you can't even imagine. I love them all like brothers, but you, well, my heart and soul has only ever been in your hands." Hold on, when did I become the romantic speech making type? Oh well, it seemed to work as Gerard's face broke into a huge smile and he nodded enthusiastically.
I jumped into Gerard's lap and wrapped my legs around his waist and his arms around his neck. He pressed his lips against mine and we both smiled into the kiss, he opened his mouth slightly and licked across my bottom lip, tugging gently on my lip ring, making me moan softly. His tongue moved into my mouth and started exploring, massaging his own tongue against mine. Fireworks exploded in my head and he slipped his hand underneath my shirt, grinding against me and causing all the blood to rush South.
"Frankie." Gerard gasped breaking the kiss.
"Yeah, baby?"
"I'm ready." He told me, grinning like a maniac.
"Oh my God, you serious?" I gasped and he nodded, biting his lip and we smiled together.
"Me too, Gee, me too." I told him and we hugged tightly, pressing nearly every single parts of our bodies as close together as possible, including an area on each of us which was now rock hard...




Next chapters gonna be Frerard goodiness.
R&R
xxx
Sign up to rate and review this story