Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Helena

the moment they've been waiting for

by adrenaline_bomb

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2011-04-05 - Updated: 2011-04-05 - 1328 words

?Blocked
FRANK'S P.O.V.
"I-I don't wanna b-be bottom though." I mumbled, looking down so I couldn't see his expression- I felt it was bad of me but I just couldn't. Not even for Gerard. I couldn't be so intimate and trusting with someone now, the attack had really knocked my self confidence.
"That's fine Frankie. I would love to have you inside of me." He smiled gently, eyes glazed over with lust as he lifted my face up to kiss me once more.
"M'kay...Got any lube?" I asked nervously and he rolled onto his side, reaching into the bedside cabinet and pulling out a small bottle, grinning sheepishly. "Go slow, Gee." I whispered and he nodded, brushing my reoccurring nerves away with yet another kiss, more passionate this time. He stripped his shirt off and then tugged mine over my head, tracing his fingers lightly over the ink of my 'Search and Destroy' tattoos. He looked closely at the doves for the first time- one had an x over it's eyes like my stage make up and the other had a stripe like his. I blushed violently and felt myself twitch at the feeling of his fingers dancing over my lower abdomen as he pushed me onto my back and yanked my jeans off, freeing my now painful erection. I swear if we were outside it could be used as a sun dial. He licked a path through the white material up my shaft, making my head loll back and my eyes squeeze shut as I let out a low moan, hopefully one that couldn't be heard by the guys next door.
"Ready?" Gerard teased, getting off me too loom ominously just above me, I hadn't even noticed that he had taken his super skinny jeans and boxers off, I lowered my eyes down his body to peek at the angel above me. His skin was perfectly white, a few self inflicted scars still linger on his wrists that were either side of my head. His stomach was flat and legs long and slender, he didn't look muscular, nor did he look fat. He was just perfect.
"Geeerrrraaarrrd." I moaned, he bit down on my neck, making me groan in utter delight.
"Okay Frankie." He said, dropping down onto me so our crotches rubbed together, making me gasp at how big and hard he was. "F-fuck me babe." Gerard groaned and I didn't need to be asked again. I flipped him onto his back and ripped off my shorts, I had to be gentle though, I didn't want to hurt him.
"I've just gotta prep you first Gee." I mumbled softly in his ear, sliding down his body and spreading his legs, angling his hips so I could reach his secret place. I gave his throbbing, flushed erection some attention first, loving the taste of his precum that trickled from the slit and down his shaft, making me moan which vibrated my throat- causing Gerard to shiver and groan in pleasure. I grazed my teeth lightly down the back of his length and backed off to the job in hand. I covered my fingers in the clear substance from the bottle and warmed it ith my hands.
I rubbed his puckered hole in circular motions until he relaxed enough to let me slide one finger in to the first knuckle, he tightened around me for a few seconds before relaxing again, letting me slide in to the second knuckle, then the third. I looked up at his face and wiggled my finger, his face scrunching in the pain before relaxing again. I gently slid in the second finger and scissored him, stretching his tight heat in preparation. I angled my fingers as I added the third and thrust upwards into his prostate. He moaned my name and I nodded, hitting it again and watching his sweet ass clench around the digit and his dick throb from the pleasure I was providing him.
"I think you're ready now, Gee." I told him and he nodded, writhing in ecstasy as I covered my cock in a generous coating of lube.
"J-just f-fuck me Frankie." He groaned and I gave him a quick kiss on the lips, lining my pulsing shaft with his waiting hole. I pushed in half way and he tensed, tears forming in the corner of his eyes as he tried not to make a sound from the pain this was probably causing him. I lent down and kissed him passionately, using most of my energy trying not to just slam straight into him like I wanted to so badly. He relaxed and I pulled back, he nodded in permission for me to slide in all the way, so I did, right up to the hilt. The incredible heat and tightness was like nothing I had ever experienced before and as Gerard let out a low moan, having adjusted to my length and girth filling him, I thought I was gonna cum right there!
"Tell me when Gee."I moaned quietly, feeling myself throb deep inside him.
"S-shut up and MOVE Frankie!" He said, rocking his hips against mine as I pulled out slowly, only to slam back in again.
Lust was shimmering in his perfect hazel eyes and I repeatedly slammed into him, causing grunts, groans and lines of explicits separated with each others names and strung together with smiles and hot sweat escaped our mouths.
I angled my hips and slammed back in once more, hitting his prostate dead on as he squeezed his eyes tight shut. "Oh God!There Frank, right there!" He yelled, still not loud enough for anyone else to hear, though I was too far gone in my luscious ecstasy to worry about that. I slammed hard into his prostate, again and again, the sweat was sticking to my forehead and running down my back which his legs were wrapped so tightly around. His eyes were rolled back into his head and I could feel that I was close.
"G-god, Gee." I moaned as he tightened around me again, milking my cock, "I- I'm gonna cum." I managed and he brushed my sweaty fringe out of my eyes, smiling up at me.
"Cum for me Frankie. I want you to." He whispered, I needed no further instruction as I shot my sweet seed deep inside my perfect boyfriend.
"GERARD!!!" I screamed as I emptied my self into him.
"Agggghhhhh! FRANK!" he yelled as he shot his sticky white load all over my chest, the orgasm shaking us both as we rode it out, cum somehow still leaking from us both as it ran down the inside of his thighs as I hit his prostate again with my now softened cock, causing him to yell out in delight.
"GUY'S- OH MY GOD MY EYES!" Mikey yelled as he crashed back out of the door, Gerard hardly even noticing his little brother seeing me fuck him senseless. I collapsed in between his legs and gave him a quick kiss on the lips, before rolling off him to lie beside him. He got up and licked his cum off my stomach and chest, leaving hot trails on my body. We lay down together in each others arms and caught our breath.
"Mikey's gonna be scarred for life." Gerard breathed and bit down on my neck gently.
"I'm sure he'll be okay." I mumbled into his hair as he lay his head on my chest, his hand just next to it and his legs wrapped around my left one.
"So worth it, Frankie, so worth it. I love you so much." He said, his words sounding slightly deformed as sleep was descending upon him. The last thing either of us heard as we lay in post-coital bliss was me saying.
"I love you too baby." And we fell asleep in each others arms, we'd have to console Mikey in the morning...


R&R vampires!!
Sign up to rate and review this story