Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Helena

You guys are disgusting

by adrenaline_bomb 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-08 - Updated: 2011-04-08 - 574 words

0Unrated
FRANK'S P.O.V.
I woke up to find myself strewn across Gerard's chest as he watched me wake, a smile set on his face as his hair stuck in every direction apart from down.
"Morning baby." He said and I rolled off him to lie at his side, looking him in the eye.
"Morning lover." I said, my own huge smile setting in. "How do you feel?"
"A thousand dollars!" He giggled and hugged me tight.
"Me too, GeeBear. We better get up, we have a Mikey to console if he hasn't already killed himself." I laughed as I gave him a kiss and got out of bed. He rolled over and stood up.
"Ah, shit! Owww!" He yelped and sat down again gently.
"I'm sorry Gee. I really tried to be gentle but you felt so goddamn good, I guess I just lost it a bit." I said, shyly, kneeling back on the bed behind him to give him a hug, he sat inbetween my legs and leant back onto my still bare chest.
"No. It's not your fault. I think it hurts for everyone they're first time, guy or girl, no matter how gentle the person inside them is. But, Frankie, last night was probably the best time of my life." Gerard grinned up at me as he slumped on my chest, my arms wrapped around his skinny waist.
"Hmmm, it was, well...orgasmic for me too." I grinned back down at him.
"I love you Frankie."
"I love you too Gee. Come on, lets go sort out Mikes and that. No doubt he told the others." Gerard giggled and got up again, only wincing slightly this time as he gathered his clothes and slipped them on, raking my hairbrush through his, well, sex hair.
I got up myself and slipped on my black ripped up skinnies and my homophobia is gay T-shirt. Gerard threw the brush at me with a grin and I raked it through my black bangs and mowhawk. I crossed the room to the door where Gerard was waiting, slumped perfectly against the frame. He pulled me in tight and gave me a passion infused kiss, we both smelt and tasted of sex, but it was nice in a way. It was our sex.

We opened the door to Mikey's room and walked in, all the guys were sitting on the floor, eating last nights curry and chatting away as Kerrang! radio blasted out of Ray's laptop.
"Hey." Gee said, sitting down carefully and wincing at the contact with the floor, I giggled and lay down with my head in his lap.
"You guys are gross." Bob stated, his tone horrified.
"Me and Bob were sitting against the wall with Brian, we heard everything! But Mikey didn't believe us. Innocent little Mikes thought you were talking it over like two grown men. But when he heard Frankie scream and heard thrashing he thought you two were fighting and so ran into check finding you two taking it like two grown men!" Ray exclaimed, shuddering as the sound effects of last night replayed in his mind.
"You did the nasty in Disneyworld! You have violated every Disney movie and anything related to them! You will no longer call me MikeyMouse!" Mikey stated, shaking his head in disgust.
"Well, we were in room 666..." Gerard trailed off as I erupted in giggles and everyone looked at him, horrified and disgusted.
Sign up to rate and review this story