Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Helena

home sweet home

by adrenaline_bomb 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-09 - Updated: 2011-04-09 - 487 words

0Unrated
FRANK'S P.O.V.
"You guys do know we have to leave in half an hour right?" Brian shouted from Mikey's kithen.
"Oh shit! We gotta pack." Gerard grumbled.
"H-home?!" I stuttered and started to involuntarily shake with panic. My mom and dad are homophobes...they'll find out about gee...they'll kick me out...I'll be homeless...oh shit!
"Frankie? What's up?" Gee asked, concerned as I shook my head, burying my face in his chest and gripping onto him for support.
"I-I-" I stuttered and began to cry, my parents wouldn't accept it! They'd hate me!
"Please tell me, Frankie baby, you're scaring me. Please...I can help." His voice was muffled slightly as he spoke into my hair, holding me tighter against him.
"M-my parents...they're Catholic...they're homophobes...they're going to kill me!" I whimpered, crying more. It was ridiculous that a guy of 24 is still living with his parents, but I'd have no where to god damn go!
"Oh Frankie... I know we have to tell them...But...uhm..." he started, nerves suddenly tinted his voice.
"Yes G-Gee?" I asked, wanting to know what he was nervous about.
"Will you move in with me please? With me and Mikey, and mama Donna? I've already discussed it with them and they think it's a great idea." His voice was shaky with nerves, but filled with hope.
"Yes, Gee! Of course I'll move in with you! I love you you stupid tight assed little unicorn!" I squealed, standing on my tiptoes to kiss him gently.
"Phew... I was worried you'd say no." He breathed, smiling down at me...damn my four foot nineness!
"Why the hell would I say no?! I don't think anyone in the whole UNIVERSE would turn down the offer of living with GERARD ARTHUR MOTHERFUCKING WAY!" I screamed, jumping up and down and hugging him tight. He giggled his high pitched hiccupy giggle that always melts my heart.
"GUYS!!! TWENTY THREE MINUTES!!" Brian yelled and we ran out of the room to pack. We didn't really take much notice of who's stuff went in who's bag- it didn't matter anyway, it would all end up in the same wardrobe! My phone buzzed and I read the text.

Meet us in the lobby.
Five minutes
Mikey
x

I grinned and hauled mine and Gee's bag on my shoulder, not caring for the weight, and ran hand in hand with him to the reception where the guys were waiting.
"Come on, back on the bus. We're all staying at mama Donna's for a while, apart from Brian."Bob informed us and we both nodded ecstatically, lugging our stuff back onto our red tour bus.
Even though I felt completely relaxed, the army of butterflies that were forming in my belly at the thought of telling my parents was becoming larger and larger by the second...




R&R Frerard tards! Happy 34th to GeeGee!
Sign up to rate and review this story