Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Helena

what are you all so happy for? It's fucking scary!!

by adrenaline_bomb 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-11 - Updated: 2011-04-11 - 800 words

0Unrated
FRANK'S P.O.V.
I sat on the couch in the front room of the bus with Gee, sweating nervously and biting my nails on one hand, while the other was rubbing my arm- something I do when I'm thinking, nervous or uncomfortable.
"Are you okay, Frank? You look kinda...pale." Mikey said, bringing two cups of coffee and three red bulls in. He gave the black coffee, to Gerard, had the other himself and handed me a Red Bull, chucking the other two in the general direction of Bob and Ray who were playing Donkey Kong.
"I'm fine Mikes." I whispered, pulling my knees to my chest and hugging them, rocking back and forth nervously- my folks were gonna slaughter me!
"No you're not Frankie, what's up?" Gerard asked, concerned and shuffling up the sofa to sit right next to me.
"My parents are going to hang draw and quarter me, eat me brains while making you guys watch and then do exactly the same to Gerard- shooting anyone who protests and then we'll all burn in hell for eternity." I muttered, leaning on Gee's shoulder and wrapping my arms around his waist.
"It won't be that bad, surely." Mikey assured, sitting on my other side. I turned and raised an eyebrow at him. "That bad?"
"Yup. They're Catholic, they hate me enough as it is for being punk and in a band with peircing's tatoos and no real job. Now I'm gay as well and madly in love with my band's lead singer. This is only going to end badly, my Mom and my Dad are the only family I have left, and I'm gonna lose them just for being who I am." I sighed and buried my head in my hands, trying hard not to cry.
"Frank, we're your family as well." Mikey said but I shook my head, they weren't related in any way at all, even if I were about to move in with his brother and we were in a band. They could leave me to-morrow and not even give it a second thought. Even though I knew they wouldn't, it was still a possibility, there is always doubt. Especially in my mind, there is always doubt, my insecurities run far deeper than I have ever cared to admit.
"Marry me." Gerard blurted out and I shot my head up to look at him. Mikey was gawping and Bob and Ray had dropped their controllers, turned round and were also staring at Gerard. "Uhh, sorry?!" He said and got up to run off to the back of the bus, but I stopped him.
"Oh no you don't Mr. Way." I said, tackling him to the ground and sitting on his chest. "I will not marry you." I stated, smirking, Gerard looked sacred, tearful, lost and alone. But I carried on. "You will not marry me either." He looked confused. "We will marry each other. Equals. because, I may be fucking pretty, I can be cute and I have been known to be dainty in my time, but I refuse to be a girl. And I think we all know I don't wanna marry a fucking girl either. So Gee, wanna get hitched?" I smirked and he grinned, nodding insanely. "Because honey, there aint no girl in this relationship." I pressed my lips against his and slid down to sit on his hips, his hands tangling in my hair.
"Okay!Okay! I thought we'd agreed on no PDA where us poor lot can see, yeah? And what are you three staring at all happy faced? You get off on gay porn now or something?" Brian's voice said from above me and I jumped up, pulling Gerard with me and hugged Brian, lifting him off the floor and setting him down again.
"Why are you so fucking happy, all of you? It's fucking scary, man!" Brian said, looking around and trying to figure out what was going on in his head.
"WE'RE GETTING FUCKING MARRIED!!" Gerard screamed in Brian's face. Brian looked shocked for a moment and then grinned, hugging us both.
"Bah! I'm so happy for you guys! Hold on...ewwww..." Brian said and we looked at him confused. "We're gonna have to put up with bunk fucking as well as Ray's snoring and Mikey's goddamn puppy dreams." He whined, still smiling though.
"Wow. We thought you'd gone homophobic on us." I breathed and Gerard laced his fingers with mine and kissed me on the cheek.
"Frank?" Ray asked and I turned round, he came up to me and put a hand on my shoulder. "Do you want us all to come with you when you tell your parents?" He asked caringly and I nodded, still smiling, though the nervous sweating had returned.



R&R
Sign up to rate and review this story