Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Helena

just sleep

by adrenaline_bomb 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!] [!!!] [X] - Published: 2011-04-12 - Updated: 2011-04-12 - 1915 words

0Unrated
FRANK'S P.O.V.
Gerard hugged me tight against his chest- sensing the sudden anxiety of my evil homophobic parents being brought up again.
"How long till we get to mama Donna's?" Bob asked from behind me.
"Hold up, Bob. We're going in there with Frank, all of us. he aint doing this alone, man." Brian said, which made me feel a whole lot better.
"Thanks guys, but it isn't going to be fucking pretty. There will be screaming, crying, shouting, shit being thrown out of the windows and most likely blood. Actually, it's going to be worse than that time." I sighed.
"What time?" Ray asked.
"Uhmm, when I...joined...My Chem..." I admitted.
"Shitting hell! Really?" Mikey gasped and I just held on tighter to Gerard.
"Any way...back to the original question, it's at least four hours till we get back to New Jersey and to Frankie's house, so you have four hours on the bus to do what you like, basically." Brian informed us, before spreading out on the couch with a comic book.
"We should get some sleep, Frank." Gerard mumbled in my ear.
"If you think I can fucking sleep like this you're sorely mistaken." I snapped.
"At least try."
"Okay, but you're coming too." I told him.
"Getting a bit ahead of yourself aren't we...?" Gerard pulled back and smirked.
"Please end that sentence there bro." Mikey whined.
"Neither of us have cum yet." He smirked and Mikey groaned.
"No, not yet. But you my friend are about to come harder than you ever have before. INCLUDING the teenage years!" I shouted as I chased him to the bunk room and slammed the door behind us.
"YA MIGHT WANNA TURN THAT TV UP MIKES! OR DO YA WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU'RE BROTHER SOUNDS LIKE WHEN HE ARRIVES!" I yelled and Mikey yelled back.
"FRANK! HE WAS MY TEENAGE BROTHER ONCE UPON A TIME! I ALREADY KNOW!" Mikey yelled back and Gerard blushed violently. So cute.
I pushed him to the floor and straddled his hips, grinding mine against his, groaning at the beautiful friction between our jeans.
"Ahhh, Frankie...Do you- ungh- trust me?" Gerard breathed and I kissed him passionately, him pulling off my shirt and flinging it across the room.
"Of course Gee." I whispered, seductively, nibbling on his ear.
"M'kay... I wanna be inside you, Frankie." He breathed and I backed off a bit.
"I-I'm not sure, Gee..."
"No, not like that."He flipped us over so we were on our backs. What does he mean 'not like that?'.
"Take off your, pants Frank." Gerard growled as he stripped himself of his, I fumbled with the belt but eventually managed to slip them off, chucking them into someone's bunk.
"Bob's gonna fucking kill you." Gerard said, chuckling.
"Wha- ugh!" I was cutr off as he jumped on me, rolling his hips against mine.
"Commando, Frank, really?" He asked, lust shimmering in his perfect hazel eyes.
"Those pants are too tight to have it any other way." I whispered, biting my lip to stop from crying out. I was getting to impatient, I needed Gee. And fuck! I needed him now!
"Gee." I groaned, he didn't reply. "GEE!" I yelled and he hummed in reply. "Please, I need you." I begged.
"You're so fucking hot when you beg Frank." He flipped me over so I was on my side and lay behind me, pumping my swollen, erect cock.
"Fuuuuccck" I groaned, there were actual stars in my eyes. "Fuck it Gee, whatever the fuck you were planning, Fuck it. I want you inside me, fuck me Gee." I whimpered.
"You sure, Franks?" His voice had a tinge of concern mixed in with the heavy lust that made his sweet voice low, throaty and so fucking hot!
"SURER THAN FUCKING SURE! I NEED YOU, NOW!" I exclaimed as he pumped me faster.
"My name." He growled.
"Gee." I whimpered.
"Louder."
"Agh, fuck! GERARD!" I screamed, the guys up front are gonna be scarred for life.
"Wait there." Gerard said and ran over to Bob's bunk.
"Why the fuck are you in Bob's bunk?" I groaned.
"We put our lube in the bag, he always has some." Gerard explained and I moved my hand down to relieve some of the pressure on my dick. I ran my finger gently over the slit and rubbed the sensitive spot just under the head.
"Whyyy does Bob have lube?" I groaned, not really caring.
"I'm not sure, we'll ask him later." Gerard waltzed back over, he looked so sexy, the smooth planes of his body and the pulsing, weeping redness of his huge erection made my body go into a frenzy.
"Just gotta prep ya, Frank." Gerard told me but I shook my head.
"No, just fucking go for it." I growled.
"It's gonna hurt."
"Fucking good."
"What?"
"Have you not noticed the fact I'm a masochist?"
"Fair does." He said and I rolled onto my back, spreading my legs for him to slide between. "Please let me use lube, for my cocks sake." He said and smirked seductively, I bit my lip and nodded. He spread a generous amount on himself and lined up with my tight hole. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him straight down into me, angling my hips so he could hit my prostate.
"OH FUCK!" I yelled. It felt so fucking good, heat was forming under my skin and rushing through my body. Is this what a multiple orgasm felt like? Shit, I'd fucking love to be a girl.
"Too rough, Frankie." Gerard growled, pulling out and thrusting back in, hard.
"No." I bit my lip, ignoring everything but the signals from my own body to decide what I wanted. "Harder." I begged and Gee obliged, slamming into me over and over. The heat in the bus and what we were doing made sweat drip from every pore in our bodies. What Gee was doing to me didn't hurt at all any more, it felt so fucking good! I didn't mind the pain- fuck, I loved it, but pure Gerard fuelled pleasure was just so much better.
"Frank." Gerard grunted.
"Umff." I groaned back.
"I-I'm gonna-" He was cut of, shooting his hot semen into me and hell, it felt good. He pounded into me harder and faster, causing the heat to build in my lower abdomen and I knew what was coming next. Me, I was coming next.
"GERARD!" I screamed as I shot my cum over our chests, as his come trickled down the inside of my thighs and onto the bunk room floor. We rode out the orgasm, rocking our hips together and Gerard collapsed onto my chest, still lying between my legs.
"Fucking amazing!" I yelled, only panting slightly.
"How.. the fuck... are you...not...out of...breath?" Gerard panted and I smirked.
"As you all know from our shows, I have a shitload of energy to use at my, and now your, disposal." I smirked.
"Fair play." Gerard panted only slightly now, his breathing returning back to normal. "Whoever knew our little Frankiekins was a masochist." he smirked and I kissed him passionately and slung my tattooed arms around his skinny waist.
"Well, I do hurt myself a lot on stage. And I grin all the way through getting inked." I said.
"Yeah, your search and destroy tatt?" Gerard asked and I blushed.
"You were never meant to notice, but yeah, I got that for you. I got the FTW one on my neck for the whole band."I admitted, blushing furiously.
"Aww, you love me! FTW means fuck the world, right?" He asked and I nodded. "Hmm, I got a song idea for an album we might do if we ever decide to grow up." He giggled slightly.
"The Black Parade?" I asked cautiously, I didn't want him to know I'd been looking at the sketches and lyric ideas, and admittedly, coming up with guitar parts.
"No, but how do ya know about that, Frankie?" He asked.
"Whe I used to go in you're bunk, you left the sketches and the notebooks at the end of your bunk, I liked looking through them. It made me feel like I knew you a bit more, like I was more inside you're head. It comforted me because it made me feel closer to you. I'm sorry Gee." I mumbled, not really wanting him to know I'd been going through his things.
"There's nothing to be sorry for, Frank." He cupped my cheek in his hand and kissed me gently.
"We better get cleaned up before the guys realize what we've been doing on the floor they have to walk on." I said and he nodded, slinging his clothes back on as I pulled on mine, not caring that they smelt like cum, sweat and tour buses...actually, that is the smell of tour buses, or as Bert McCracken once put it 'Balls'. God I hate that man, getting Gee on fucking cocaine when he was already addicted to anti-depressants and alcahol.
"We gotta ask Bob why he had lube though, if he's gay or bi it would be nice to know." Gerard said and put it back in his bunk.
"Come on then, lets go ask. If you think I can sleep after that you have another thing coming! I've never felt more fucking alive!" I proclaimed, taking his hand in mine and walking to the front of the bus. Mikey had earphones in so loud we could hear them- and he was the other side of the room, Brian was reading another comic and Bob and Ray were curled up on the sofa, finding pillows on each other, while Mr Bean played as they slept soundly. The van habit obviously still effects them.
"Hey guys." Frank said and Mikey pulled out his earphones, having noticed us.
"Thank God you've finished!" He breathed a sigh of relief.
"Bob, can I ask you something?" Gerard asked and Bob looked up, not bothering to move his head from Ray's thigh. "Uhm, go ahead, Frank." He chickened out and I smirked- Bob was a big guy with a short fuse.
"Bob, why do you have lube in you're bunk? Me and Gee packed ours in the bags, so we used yours." I said coolly and Ray choked on his cola, spluttering and going just as red as Bob.
"I think that's a good enough answer for you, isn't it boys?" Brian smirked and Bob and Ray tried to protest, but failed, eventually sighing and sinking back into the cusions, cuddling together and nodding.
"Am I the only straight one on this bus?" Mikey asked, shocked at the revalation- everyone but us saw me and Gerard being together, hell, even the fans had started off 'Frerard' making their own T-shirts and the like. But Bob and Ray...well, no one saw Bay, Boy? No, Rob, coming.
"Nah Mikes, I'm straight as well, I'm fucking married which shows how much attention you pay." Brian laughed and Mikey nodded- happy not to be the odd one out. The bus crawled to a stop and the driver let us know we were at my house.
"Ready?" Gerard asked, squeezing my hand.
"As I'll ever be." I sighed and walked towards the bus door.





R&R please, I want to know what you think of my writing :D
Rob, huh? Whoever saw that coming??
xxx
Sign up to rate and review this story