Categories > Original > Fantasy > Dairy of Alexander

July 10

by SasuNaruBabyGirl 5 reviews

uhhh

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2011-03-24 - Updated: 2011-03-24 - 262 words

-1Cliche
Today is July 10. I didn’t write in here yesterday because nothing weird happened. But today I climbed the rope at school in under thirty seconds. I broke the record, but this sudden strength scares me to death. Nothing I can do can stop it.
Today my girlfriend dumped me. She didn’t even give me a reason. Just we’re over goodbye. It made me so mad I deleted her number. I mean who wouldn’t? I didn’t like the way she was talking to me anyhow. It was always unkind and refolding.
Something is seriously not right. My girlfriend always said she loved me and wouldn’t lose me for the world. Then she all of a sudden dumps me and doesn’t say a word. Plus, what’s up with all the new kids. Friday we got a new girl who by the way is a terrible kisser. Monday, we got another new girl with long blond hair and beautiful purple eyes. And, today we get a new boy how looks just like a girl. He is Gorgeous. What with his shaggy black hair and light hazel brown eyes that flickered with sadness. His body was long but he was short. His face was flawless. The way he blushed when he was complemented made my heart pound. Weird, I’ve never felt this was about a guy before. Is it love? I don’t know. This feeling is so weird I don’t like it, not at all. But I think I’ll talk to him tomorrow anyways.
Sign up to rate and review this story