Categories > Original > Fantasy > Dairy of Alexander

July 11

by SasuNaruBabyGirl 3 reviews

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-03-26 - Updated: 2011-03-26 - 208 words

-1TrainWreck
Today is July 11. Today the weirdest thing happened. I got ears! Fucking Ears. How the hell does a human being get cat ears and a TAIL! It’s not possible. What the HELL! How do you even get ears and a tail. It’s just insane!
Well I talked to that boy, that looked like a girl, today. It turns out his name is Yuuki Harold. He lived in Oklahoma. His favorite color is black and blood red. He loves anime and writing I read some of his work and he’s a genius. He is also a wonderful artist. I really don’t think that I love him.
Today was terrible some boys started picking on Yuuki and I got pissed. They made him cry. Nothing could make him stop. It was so sad. They made fun of him so I took up for him and round house kicked them in the side. Afterwards I comforted Yuuki. It was the saddest thing ever. It was terrible. Plus he kissed me! I freaked out! I just froze then took off after words. Then I had to wash out my mouth. What the hell is with people these days? I mean u don’t kiss someone you just met…
Sign up to rate and review this story