Categories > Original > Fantasy > Dairy of Alexander

July 12

by SasuNaruBabyGirl 3 reviews

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-03-28 - Updated: 2011-03-29 - 234 words

0MarySue
Today is July 12. I asked out a new girl in class today. She actually said yes! I couldn’t believe it at first. She looked so happy when I did ask her out. She smiled and kissed me on the cheek.
Everyone has been wondering about my ears. I went to the doctor and he flipped out. I nearly cried. He said he didn’t know what to do. So he just told me to go to school and don’t worry bout what people say. So I did and now I have detention for the next four Saturdays.
It’s weird I’ve never thought that I would be one to attract guys but thanks to my ears I have ninty-four boys asking me out. I look like I’m gay, but I’m really not. I am terrified four of the guys followed me home and I had to get my older brother to get them to leave. Thank Goddess he’s a professional wrestler.
It was funny he nearly made them cry. Any way I have to get ready for my date with Amber, that’s the girl from class. She has amber eyes that glow red when she is happy and blond hair with black highlights that go down to her shoulders. She is so beautiful. I can’t wait. Hopefully this girl friend will last longer than the last…
Sign up to rate and review this story