Categories > Anime/Manga > Vampire Knight > Whirlwind

Whirlwind

by CyanideChild_ 0 reviews

Meet Sasha Miller. Run of the mill normal working girl. Until she meets Hanabusa Aido - on a night that will change her life forever.

Category: Vampire Knight - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Published: 2011-03-26 - Updated: 2011-03-26 - 1138 words

0Unrated
Au revoir Capitaine Fou - Theres A New Girl In Town.


Don't ever trust men.
That's my advice to the world. Don't trust them. I don't care if they're cute, or smart, or funny - or Bruce freakin' Wayne. Just don't trust them.
They're liars. They're cheats. They're huge letdowns.
Fuck men.
Or they'll fuck you first.
And not in the way you'd like.

If you want to know what made me so cynical about men, I guess we'd have to go all the way back to when I was twelve and got my first boyfriend.
He cheated on me. Go figure.
As did the next one.
And the next one.
And the next one.
And it's times like those, which made me want to run away and join the nearest convent.

I'm 26 now, and I'm a lot older and a little wiser than back then.
But men still have a habit of screwing me over.
But one man. Hanabusa Aido?

He was something else.





It was raining. Just like it had to be when I was late for work and I had to go out afterwards. My "boyfriend" was taking me to his ex's party.that was going to be a joy of all joys, and half way to Pizza Hut - where I worked - the heavens opened.
Brilliant.
'I'm here, Meghan!' I called, when I came through the back door making everyone jump. Frances - our delightful gay critic eyed me sceptically.
'You have a party tonight do you not?' he asked circling me, in a way that reminded me quite like a vulture must before he goes in for the kill.
'I do.' I nodded, resigning myself to the inevitable.
Frances gave a wicked grin. Anthea the main cook clapped her hands, signalling it was time for us all to actually work.
As I picked up my note pad and readied myself to go out into the masses to see what cheesy delight they preferred, Frances cornered me.
'You will not be leaving looking like that no?'' He asked wrinkling his nose. I sighed; I wouldn't be given much choice in the matter. Meghan had already chosen me a dress - too short and too risqué for my liking no doubt, and Frances would attack my face and hair, at any chance he'd get.
'It's only a party for Bert to show off to his ex. It doesn't really matter about me.' I shrugged, knowing that I'd have to keep an eye on Bert tonight. If Liza got her hooks into him again - she'd never let go.
'Sasha, you are very naïve. Your despicable boyfriend wants to show his ex that he got the better deal out of the break up. You have to be looking delectable.'
'But not too delectable, there have been too many vamp related killings in the last week' Meghan said appearing next to Frances from nowhere. She was my flat mate, and best friend. and I envied her good luck, and good looks. She was tall, with flaming red hair, and bright green eyes, she had a golden tan and white straight teeth. If I didn't like her so much I'd probably hate her. But she had a point about the vampires. Elite of the elite, always gorgeous, and always dangerous. I'd even kissed one once. Now that was a memory I was proud of.
'Look Sashy, Bert's eyes will fall out of his head when we pull up at the party tonight. Any vampire looks at you, and I will be on his ass singing the lords prayer. So stop worrying about it.'
'Im not worrying.' I protested as Anthea clucked over and sent us all in separate directions. 'Its all you two!'


Four hours later and not one spilt drink.
I felt rather smug. I wasn't the most graceful girl in the world and the fact that I'd only manage to upend some guys' garlic bread into his lap seemed like a pretty good haul.
I'd hidden myself in the staff toilets and stared into the cracked mirror.
I wasn't nearly as pretty as Meghan. My midnight black hair fell to just below my chest and my black kohl eyes peeked out from underneath my heavy full fringe. I had lips yeah, but they weren't plump and kissable. They were just lips. With a lip ring in cos im cool like that.
And no, im not an emo. Shut up. I know you were thinking it.
Now despite being a moose in comparison to my best friend I was quite happy with the way I looked. I just liked to sit on my own and go into my own head sometimes. I liked peace and qui-
'TRY THE DRESS ON PLEASE, BEFORE WE DO YOUR HAIR.' Meghan all but screamed as her as Frances tumbled into the toilets.
'He shouldn't be in here.' I said dryly pointing at Frances who huffed.
'You say that every time honey - and as I always point out, I'm gay. I am granted certain amnesties!'
'Like girl bathroom lurking.' Meghan said brightly. 'Now get it off. Please, tell me you're wearing a decent bra!'
Stripping out of my clothes I stood in the bathroom, shivering and hoping to god my supervisor didn't walk in. Meghan and Frances nodded appreciatively.
'I like the thong.'
'Thank's Frances.' I said awkwardly. I was used to having him comment on my underwear - but that didn't mean I liked it!
'Frances stop it, you know you make her uncomfortable.' Meghan laughed tossing me a red and slinky dress. I made a face at it.
'Meghan.' I said looking at her. She winked at me and motioned for me to put it on. Frances clapped in excitement as I wiggled my way into it.
'You should see the killer heels we found as well. And, I'm going to curl your hair and leave your make up as it is. I like your black eyes, very smoky, very sexy.'
'Mmph.' I agreed, the dress still halfway over my head. Meghan sighed and helped me pull it down and kicked the heels in front of me to step into. I looked at myself in the mirror.
I look kinda hot. I noted with a wry smirk. Frances grinned again.
'It's the Sasha smirk! She likes it!' He high fived Meghan, who laughed and pulled her longer dress off the hanger.
'Hey. How comes my dress barely covers my ass cheeks and yours is all long and sweepy?' I grinned at her and she stuck her tongue out at me.
'It wont be me whose wowing them tonight, Sash. Tonight its all about you.'

****************
Sign up to rate and review this story