Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frerard Gone Wrong

Chapter 11.

by XFrankIeroismyheroX 4 reviews

It's chliche and badley written in my opinion but who really cares when it's Frerard? 1028 views so far which I'm proud of! XD 27/4/13: I'm cringing so bad at these lol

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-03-26 - Updated: 2013-04-27 - 664 words - Complete

2Ambiance
~ Fun Ghoul’s Pov ~

I ran out of Gerard’s warm arms. He’s probably pissed now. He only loved me as a friend…a best friend but that was still less than I wanted. I kept on going even though my lungs felt ready to collapse, I can’t believe I got this far. Must be all the weights and running around onstage.

I listened to my panting breaths and the gravel beneath my feet when I ran into something soft but hard. I looked up to Bob.

“Frank?” He asked confused.

“Bob!” I clung to him for support. “Bob…G doesn’t love me!”

“What? Frank of course Gerard loves you!” He started rubbing my back.

“No he doesn’t! H-he said it himself!”

“Shh…Frankie calm down…let’s get you some coffee eh?”

“Y- hiccup yes please.”

“Okay then,” Bob said picking me up bridal style and into the tour bus. I didn’t realise how cold it was outside, I was shivering.

“Frank?!” Mikey said running up to us.

“He’s okay Mikey, can you get a blanket?”

“Sure.” Mikey said going into the bunk area.

“Ray can you put some coffee on?”

“Sure.” Ray replied to Bob going to the kitcheny part of the bus. Bob sat us down on the sofa and put me in his lap. He’s so warm…

“Here,” Mikey said handing Bob the blanket.

“Thanks Mikes.” He pulled it over me and I instantly felt slightly better. I smelled coffee and cigarettes on it… must be G’s.

“And here is you’re coffee.” Ray said like a servant handing me my steaming hot coffee.

“Thanks so much guys.” I replied sipping the hot caffeine filled drink. “Mmm.”

“Guy’s Frank ran off agi-“ Gerard stopped in the middle of him sentence seeing me on Bob’s lap. “Or not. Frank why did you run off?!”

~ Party Poison’s Pov ~

I couldn’t find him! I decided to look on the bus and tell the guys but when I did I got a very nice surprise.

“Guy’s Frank ran off agi-“ I stopped in the middle of him sentence seeing me on Bob’s lap. “Or not. Frank why did you run off?!”

“I-I,” He couldn’t finished his sentence he looked horrified.

“And why are you on Bob’s lap?”

“Because someone said he didn’t love him.” Bob said wrapping his arms around Frank almost protectively.

“I didn’t say that Bob. I said I loved him as a best friend and then he ran.”

“G. Frank…Frank REALLY likes you.” Mikey said earning a death glare from the man mentioned.

“What?” I am so confused.

“For fucks sake G! I fucking love you with everything in me! Seeing you every fucking day and not being able to kiss you or tell you I love you without it being a joke kills me! When you said “As a best friend” do you know what that did to me? My heart felt like it was being torn to shreds in a shredder! It felt like I was on the Titanic when it split in two and I was in the middle! When you told me that you were straight it hurt like a bitch! You don’t know how thankful of Mikey I am for talking to me on my first day at that hell hole of a school! The first time I was your hazel eyes I knew I was in love! You remember the song Demolition Lovers that I wrote? I wrote that about us. What I’m saying is I love you G…and I know you’re straight but…well…will you be my saviour? … My-my boyfriend?”

The whole bus was silent; every pair of eyes on me apart from Frank’s whose were downcast on the floor. I opened and closed my mouth but nothing came out.

“Sorry…” Frank whispered trying to hide himself with Bob.
Sign up to rate and review this story