Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frerard Gone Wrong

Chapter 12.

by XFrankIeroismyheroX 1 review

:)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-03-27 - Updated: 2013-04-27 - 646 words - Complete

1Exciting
~ GG’s Pov ~

“Sorry?!” I nearly shouted.

“Y-yeah…” He was still trying to hide.

“Frank don’t be sorry!” I exclaimed madly.

“B-but you don’t like me…you said the first day I met you, you were straight!”

“Well…bye!” Ray, Bob and Mikey all said at the same time. Bob put a reluctant Frankie of his lap and they all ran off the bus.

“Frank I do like you…and well I am straight.”

“So how can you like me?” He asked confused. He’s so adorable with that confused expression on his face.

“I’m only gay for you silly.” At that he blushed.

“So will you?”

“Will I what?” Now it was my turn to be confused.

“Will you be my boyfriend?”

“YES!” I hugged him to my chest tightly. “Of course I will!” Frank squealed, yes SQUEALED in happiness.

“Can I kiss you?” I didn’t bother answering I just did what he wanted. What I wanted.

I kissed him with all I had. He tasted of fresh coffee which made it even better. I licked his laps and he opened them, giving me access to explore. I nearly moaned he tasted so good! Him being considerably shorter than me made it an awkward angle so Frank hooked his little legs around my waits to make it easier. I smiled into the kiss as he did.

All too soon I needed air and as I pulled away gasping Frank moved to my neck and being the little devil he is bit down harder than necessary, but it was a good sort of pain.

~ Kobra Kid’s Pov ~

We had all gone outside to work everything out.

“Sooooo,” Bob said as he sat down on the cold gravel.

“So.” Ray said as well sitting down next to him.

“Join us Mikey.” Bob said in his terrible English accent. Seriously it’s bad! He can’t even say Gerard, it sounds like Gerald.

“Ok.” I answer, sitting in between them.

It felt like hours we were sitting there in the freezing cold not saying a word.

“Think they are done?” Ray asked shivering a little.

“I’ll go check.” I decide getting up. “AHH!” I shout as Bob Wipes the tiny gravel stones off my ass. “Really Bob?”

“Do you want indents on your ass?”

“What?!”

“Just go check.” Ray says hitting Bob over the head. “You just wanted a reason to touch it.”

“Sure as hell I did!” Bob says winking at me. I shake my head at their childish behaviour and open the bus door. I wish I hadn’t.

When I looked I saw my older brother and one of my best friends kissing, like serious kissing. Frank had his legs hooked round Gerard’s waist and was kissing and biting his neck, something my innocent eyes did NOT need to see. Well you know, as innocent as a grown man’s eyes can be.

“FUCK! GUYS!” Frank fell from Gerard and landed on his ass with a loud thud.

“Sorry Mikes, you should have nocked.” They both laugh as Gerard helped Frank up.

“Oh well, at least your both happy.” The smiled and G kissed Frank’s forehead.

“As sweet as that is can you keep the PDA to a minimum please?”

“Not sure about that Mikes your brothers pretty damn hot, not to mention his sexy hip shaking and moaning on stage.”

“AAHH!!” I exclaimed again like I did with Bob. “I did NOT need you telling me that!”

“We all know its true Mikes.” Gerard said a smirk on his face.

I flipped him off before going to tell the others it was safe to enter.

“You guys are lucky you didn’t see that.”

“We heard you from out here Mikey.”

“Oh.” I blushed a little at that and we all went back onto the bus.
Sign up to rate and review this story