Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

So what?

by ONotz 0 reviews

A very strange story . maybe 2 or 3 chaps? Maybe the rest of the way family opinions? huh?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-03-26 - Updated: 2011-03-27 - 445 words - Complete

0Unrated
So what if I can’t stop? No one cares. They all leave at some point. Even Mikey my own brother. My own brother and he gave up on me. My life sucks. The bruises I am doing to the inside of my bodie doesn’t matter any more. The scars on the outside everybody else gives me doesn’t matter either. it doesn’t mater. My life doesn’t matter. I don’t matter. I write this letter as I am at my desk, drinking the last of my vodka and swallowing my last pills. I am going to lay down. And hopefully never wake up. I love you Mikey! Goodbye!

That’s the last thing I have of my brother. I feel guilty and depressed. I’m his younger brother. I grabbed his stash of vodka and pills from his closet. I opened the shoebox. Only a few swigs left in the bottle. Only a few pills to! “Gerard you never left me any thing!” I said to myself smiling. “Mikey don’t do it! Please don’t! I screwed up all of this! Don’t look up to me!” I herd him say. I turned around and saw him. More pale than ever before. I saw a ghost, and I wasn’t scared. I smiled. “I want to be with you Gerard. I cant get through alone!” I choked out and sat on his bed. Mom would throw everything out tomorrow. It sickened me! Gerard looked at me and went to his closet. He through some stuff around and found a sketch book and pen. I have no idea how he was doing it but he did it and drew the beautifulness’ picture ever. Our graves side by side. He smiled. “if you want, but I have to warn you! You will get a lecture from the big guy!” he said and diapered. It was my turn to right the note.

Hi, I guess. Bye for all the ones who love me. Just throw my stuff out too, but bury me with a sketch book, Gerard’s sketchbook. I want to be by him like this picture. Xo, Mikey.

With that I swallowed the pills and vodka. I fell to the bed. Gerard showed up and put his arm around me. “Wait only 10 minutes, you’ll be with me.” And he fell asleep. The next thing I know I was standing with him, we were in front of our house I said goodbye and followed him out of the driveway and into the cemetery. My new home. I giggled at my thought and sat down. It was the start, not the end.
Sign up to rate and review this story