Categories > Original > Romance > Awry

Nothing Would Change

by Ne_me_touche_pas 2 reviews

Two updates in a row! Gosh, I love River. He's fabulous(in my mind)

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-03-27 - Updated: 2011-03-27 - 673 words

0TrainWreck
I didn't go to school. I decided not to...and after I took care of the, um, problem in my pants, I hid out in my room. I really hoped Aiden wasn't downstairs, because I had unintentionally skipped breakfast, and I was starving. It got so bad I decided to risk it.

I went down the stairs, into the kitchen where unfortunately Aiden was there. I braved on and grabbed an apple, but turned to him.

I looked him in the eye, hoping my new found boldness wouldn't desert me.

"Never do that again." I said sternly. I wish I meant it. Because, honestly, I really did enjoy it, but it was wrong and couldn't happen again. Ever.

He hesitated before nodding, and I walked up back to my room. I ate the apple, while thinking thoughts I shouldn't have. I grinded my teeth together, wishing I hadn't enjoyed the previous events as much as I did. They were sick, and absolutely could not happen again. I can't believe I let him get away with that. And he kissed me! He actually kissed me!

A knock on my door brook my train of thoughts. I threw my apple in the trash and said, "Go away Aiden, I'm not interested in any of the bull shit you're gonna say."

"River, I'm so sorry, I don't know why I did that. I-I just lost control and I-I couldn't help myself.." He said behind the door.

'You couldn't help yourself?' That's what I should be saying!

"I thought I said no bull shit." I said angrily. What the hell did he think he could say? 'Sorry I gave you a hard on, I just forgot we were related!' No!

"Listen, River, if you could just hear me out-"

"No, no I will not hear you out! There is such a thing as boundries! And you crossed them!" I shouted.

He opened my door and came in. "River, shut the fuck up! It's your fault to! You should've stopped me sooner! But you let me go as far as I did!" He screamed at me. His black eyes set aflame.

"My fault?! For fucks sake, how could you even think this was my fault! You fucking got me hard, and kissed me! Dammit, Aiden, why would you do that?!" I screamed back.

He glared hard at me, and I returned the favor. "Why would I do that?! Why did you fucking enjoy it?!"

I turned away from him. "Just leave, Aiden." I said in a very angry tone.

He grabbed my shoulder and turned me around. "Answer a question for once in you fucking life, River!" He shouted.

I glared at him. "Fine! You want to know why?! Because for some god damn reason I loved it! My reaction would've been the same with any other guy! You're nothing special!" I shouted, though I didn't fully mean it. He was special. He got that reaction out of me because of that.

He glared at me so hard I believed I might just catch on fire. He stormed out of my room, slamming the door.

I was so angry I screamed in frustration. I ran my hand through my hair.

Stupid fucking Aiden. Why does he have to make me feel this way? Why?! My mind yelled.

"God dammit.."I mumbled. I now wish that I had gone to school, but I couldn't go now, I might run into Aiden, and no way in hell am I repeating what just happened.

I wish Aiden wouldn't make me feel this way. I wish he wasn't my brother. I wish he was dead! I thought angrily.

I gasped at my thoughts did I really think that? Did I really want Aiden to die?

No, no I didn't he was my brother, and I loved him(much more than I should). Nothing could change that. Nothing.

Would anyone like to review or rate? I'd be very, very happy if you did! And if you do...ya get a treat!
Sign up to rate and review this story