Categories > Original > Romance > Awry

I'm Not Jealous(Yet)

by Ne_me_touche_pas 2 reviews

Thank you AlexizSCREAM and Tati. Y'all are so beautilicous. Please keep reading!

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-03-28 - Updated: 2011-03-29 - 1030 words

0Ambiance
I had taken a nap(what else could I do?) and had woken up in with Aiden in my bed, his arms around my waist. I blushed a bright red and pushed him out of my bed.

"What the hell, River?!" He shouted, pissed off.

"What were you doing in my bed you creep ass!" I shouted. I was still pretty embarrassed admittingly.

He laughed which really only made me more embarrassed. "Well, I felt bad for yelling at you. So I tried to wake you up, but I got tired. Sorry.."

I bit my lip. I really, really didn't want him in my room, but he did apologize. Damn him and his confusing signals.

I looked away. "Well, you've apologized, and I do not accept. Now get out."

He laughed again. Such a gorgeous laugh... "Come on River!" He said.

I turned and looked at him. "What?" I asked in a rude tone.

He grabbed my chin and looked at me for a second. I blushed a bit. He smirked and got out.

"I'm leaving, okay?" He said angrily, but I didn't answer.

I can't believe he did that. He's so...so...perfect? No! Insensitive! Idiotic! Oblivious to those around him! And perfect, right? Shut up!

I sighed deeply and went to Aiden's room to look for a book(though I doubt I'd find one, I've read all of mine). I found none, and I started to consider getting high. Just as I was about to go, I noticed his computer, and smirked.

I went on, and saw a picture of him. Him and some blonde guy kissing. I blushed. I looked away, and ignored the computer.

He wouldn't do that. No, he doesn't date. Strict rule. He doesn't want to get attached like that. But by the looks of that picture, it seems like he's attached by the lips Oh shut up, will you?

I went to my room, got high, and blacked out again. I really do need to get on a regular sleep schedual, shouldn't I? Either way, I heard somebody open the door. I walked down, my head still reeling from sleeping the wrong way and getting a bit to high.

I sneaked down stairs, hoping it was a robber(it was better than Aiden). But no, it was indeed, Aiden and the blonde boy in the picture. I frowned, but sat down on the couch anyway, not looking at them. Don't let him get to you I repeated in my head.

"Oh, hey River." Aiden said, barely looking my way. I nodded painfully at him, looking at the blonde guy.

He was shorter than me, had a bit of a girls face, a few freckles, and brown eyes. He was pretty cute admittingly.

Aiden smirked at him and put his hand on the small of his back. He blushed, and Aiden started kissing him. I blushed and turned away. What was he doing?

The blonde boy pushed him away. "Aiden! Your brothers right over there..."He said, blushing a deep red.

Aiden smirked. "He doesn't care. Do you River?"

I turned towards him, and kept a blank face. "I couldn't care less."

Aiden rose an eyebrow but didn't say anything, and turned to blonde boy. They started making out, and Aiden grabbed Blondie's ass. I ran my hand through my hair, sighing deeply.

It bothers you, doesn't it?

Blondie moaned as Aiden chuckled. I glared at them. He's just doing it to bother me, isn't he? Aiden was moaning very loudly, just to get me off.

"Could you, ya know, do that somewhere else?" I said awkwardly.

To watch him do that...

Aiden smirked, but kept going. Blondie seemed a bit awkward, but kept on going.

"Seriously?" I said in a gritty voice.

Aiden started on Blondie's neck, and Blondie let out whorish moans. Shut up. Just shut up.

With someone other than you..

"A-Aiden..." Blondie said softly. That was the edge.

"Shut the fuck up you whore! Just shut up!" I screamed loudly.

They stopped and looked at me. Blondie had tears in his eyes as he walked out slowly. Aiden turned to glare at me.

"What the hell?! Why would you say that! Dammit River, Matt is sensitive!" He shouted.

Matt? So that was Blondie's name? Weird.

"Well, when your making out in front of me, that's a bit slutty!" I shouted back.

Aiden opened his mouth to shout something but stopped. He smirked.

"Your jealous." He said simply in an arrogant tone.

My eyes widened. "J-jealous?! Fuck no! Why would I be jealous?! Your my brother, why would I be so stupid as to think we had any relationship farther than that?!" I stuttered out.

It's obvious that that was bullshit.. Oh please be quiet, won't you?

"River, it's so obvious. Still. Apologize to Matt." He said.

"S-so your serious about him?" I asked.

He hesitated before nodding. I smirked. So he wasn't. I sighed.

"Fine." I said.

I walked outside where Matt was silently crying. I rolled my eyes. What a pansy.

I put my hand on his shoulder ad he looked up at me.

"I'm sorry, Blondie. Now could you stop crying?" I said a bit annoyed.

This kid should suck it up. I just called him a whore. He nodded, and wiped his eyes quickly.

"I-I'm s-so sorry." He said. I rose an eyebrow.

"Listen kid, just calm down." I said. I looked back as Aiden stood in the door way, still glaring at me.

Matt smiled brightly. "Aiden talks about you sometimes, but I always thought he exaggerating when he said how nice you were!" He said.

I rose an eyebrow. This boy is an idiot. How tragic. He must never be able to keep up on Aiden's vocabulary.

"Sure, anyway, go and get Aiden already." I said silently.

Matt smiled at me and walked over to Aiden and started kissing. I looked away, angry and confused. How could Aiden do this to me? He forced me to love him, and now he's shoving his stupid boy toy in my face. And the worst thing is, is that he actually cares about him.

Dammit. I am jealous.
Sign up to rate and review this story