Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Gracies a pretty smart kid party...

by ONotz 1 review

WARNING_ SAD!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-03-27 - Updated: 2011-03-28 - 317 words - Complete

0Unrated
I couldn't stand it.My boyfriend is leaning over me but we couldn't kiss or anything. Gracie was in the room looking at us in confusion. "What are you two doing? You can ask me to leave y'all alone! I know about this crap already, and I'm leaving!" Gracie got up to leave but i stopped her " How do you know about this stuff?" With that fun ghoul got off the bed and ran. Gracie raised her eye brows. I was gonna kill Fun Ghoul. So i got up and ran like hell to catch up with him.
I finally tackled him and shoved his head against the ground. " What the heck party! Are you trying to kill me?" I glared at him "If it wasn't for i love you you WOULD be dead!" I shouted. He looked at me in confusion. Still i was sitting on his stomach. He smiled and kissed me " You realize what Kiss is, not the other crap party!" With that he started laughing and i got off him.
"Oh.... Sorry!" i said. He came up to me. "dont be, i liked you on top off me!" he said and then i saw Gracie behind of him. "I know about the other crap too, Fun Ghoul to ld me!" Fun ghoul turned. "Tought you what?" He said innocently. I glared at him. He took the hint and ran. I took after him too. Frank was laughing like a mad man. Gracie shook his shoulder. " FUN GHOUL!" She screamed to get his attention. he turned to her. "Yes grace?" She looked at me in all seriousness. " I BETTER NOT CATCH YOU TWO! BECAUSE IF I DO I THINK I WILL NEVER LOSE THAT IMAGE!" and with that she walked in the diner. Fun ghoul was speechless. Party poison walked behind him. Fun ghoul out of complete seriousness asked " How old is that kid?"
Sign up to rate and review this story