Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

This is the most cunfusing one-shot............ever

by ONotz 0 reviews

WARNING- im writing someting simmilar to I'm Not Okay (I'm Confused) bye Nikki.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-03-29 - Updated: 2011-03-29 - 192 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
Bulletproof heart was running through our minds when Gerard walked up to the drum set. He was rubbing himself against it with his face toward the crowd.
Frank made his way towards ray and stood bye him. the next song was im not OK and Frank was walking by mikey and being his average spaz.
Gerard looked at frank weirdly and walked over to him letting him sing into the mike.
Ray looked at frank for a second, almost checking him out. It finally was the middle of the song when everybody head bangs.
Gerard started flirting with bob and frank was feeling ray up. It was a really weird show.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the show it was pretty awkward,finally mikey broke the silence. "WTF" is all he said. Bob pushed mikey away from gerard and started making out with him. Surprisingly gerard rapped his arms around RAYDS boyfrien. "WTH" ray screemed. Bob backed off gerard "did i not tell you? were over." and locked lips with FRANKS FIANCE. Frank jumped on ray and started to seduce him. Mikey walked past them all. "ill be on the bus"



----------------------------------- Ha ray=bob!
Sign up to rate and review this story