Categories > Original > Romance > Chosen Wolf

I You Like It Put A Ring On It

by jadesohma 1 review

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-03-30 - Updated: 2011-03-31 - 762 words - Complete

0Unrated
We have gathered for a pack announcement. I can' wait! Me and Ron are still talking about how my hair will be, what'll I wear, what'll he wear. All that girl shit that you can only talk about with a gay guy.

Me and Ron get a nice little seat up fron where he will stand to make his little speech. Then we'll go back planing! I couldn't be happier!

When Aiden cleared his throat, we all went silent. He was standing taller than all of us (On a rock.) He looked excited yet formal. His eye glowing through the mist of today. "My people!" He started. "I have called you all here to inform you on my statis to finding a mate!"

"Before you came and between the time he and Dante broke up, he was told he had to have a mate or some one else would be Alfa. After all, he is 20. They're suppose to be married by now." Ron tells me in one long slured sentance.

"I have found a mate!" He continued. "The oldest women of the tribe! Dylan!" Okay, I know people were pulling for us but I had no idea this many. Everyone had cheered. Well maybe not Chuck. But he's an ass hole. Aiden flashed a smile at me, waving his hand for me to come on the rock with him. I blushed a bit before going up there. There was even more cheers.

"Thank you all!" Aiden beemed. "You can now go and make a home for yourselves!" And they did so on the command. They started to pitch tents and morph to hunt. Dude I love this pack! Only one slacker here! MEEE!

I hear another throat being cleared. We all (Ron, Aiden, and Me) look towards Dante. I raise and eyebrow. What did he have to say now? "Ron," He started. "When I was at the jewelry store with Aiden, all I could think about was you. A-And I know us wolves f-fall in love fast and the one that were turned still have their human emotions, s-so I'm n-not sure you'll accept this but-" As he stops talking, he pulls out a small black box. I heard both Me and Ron gasp at the same time and when he opend the box it was an even deeper inhale of breath. First off, the rock was huge. It was in an oval shape and shined to perfection. The band was gold with two little rocks on either side and I could just see a small inscription that says: Our love will last forever.

I look to Aiden. He was smiling. "I helped pick it out." He told me. I smile and roll my eyes, looking back to Ron who was in shell shock, but I can see that it's a good shock.

An ear splitting squeal filled the air. I never knew a guys voice could go up that high! I saw Ron run up to Dante and hold him tight. It ws a loving embrace and so cute!

It's guy love! Guy love! Theres nothing ga-
WRONG! There's everything gay about this!

"Ehhem!" I say loudly for Aiden to hear.

"Oh!" He snaps. He digs into the pocket of his jeans until he found the small box. He drew it out as I gasped fakely. He opens it slowly to piss me off. When I finally see it I gape. The diamond was big and tear drop shaped. On either end were two sapphires pointing out. The band was gold. It was all so gorgeous.

"I love it!" I say jumping up and down. He laugh while trying to steady my hand. He slips the ring over my left ring finger. I squeal again.

Dante and Ron finally broke apart. Dante looked between me and Ron."Well, um, me and Aiden were thinking, since you two are so close, um, that you guys would like a double wedding."

Ron and I shared a look then we both nodded happily, hugging out own future husbands. I held mine closer though. I really do love him.
---
Oh my god, I love this chapter! And now info! The whole guy love thing? Scrubs my musical. Heres the begining on the ep: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlyjcHVxhiM and then the song I got it from: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL4L4Uv5rf0 yes they are into chicks.... OKAY! Now Dylans ring. I wanted one picture and it was spot on! http://your-diamond-engagement-ring.com/images/color-gold-engagement/Pear-Shaped-Sapphire-Ring-Diamond-Engagement-Ring-18k-Gold.jpg
Sign up to rate and review this story