Categories > Original > Romance > Chosen Wolf

6 months and counting

by jadesohma 1 review

Eee um..well this is a bit R rated today...

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-02 - Updated: 2011-04-03 - 957 words - Complete

1Exciting
"No! Teal washes out my face! I'M A GINGER REMEBER?!" We're picking out wedding dresses/suits. Ron isn't 100% on what he wants to wear. All we know is that it can't clash with mine! My dress with be that rose pink that you barely know it's pink. And Yes I know teal would clash horribly but I like the color.

"Yeah, yeah. I know. How about we try to get a suit the same color as my dress? I'm sure we can find one..." I say looking through the photo album.

"Not 100% on the suit!"He corrects me.

"Dude, really? You are really thinking about wearing a dress to this wedding?" I ask. I mean, he does have the figure for it...

He shifts and sits up right, not looking me in the eye. "Yes. I am."

"Look, I don't see anything wrong with that. It's just, wouldn't you like to be warm?! It's going to be winter! In the woods. It's going to be freezing! If I could I'd trade my dress in for one!" Okay that one was a lie...

"Humph. Maybe. I'll think about it." He huffs. Blah blah blahhhhh, he's more of a girl than I am.

"I still think we should have a Harry Potter theme." EVERY ONE WITH ME SAY HEY! crickets thanks guys...

"No! I will not have someone dressed as Dumbledore marry me! NEVER IN MY LIFE!" Ron yelled.

"Your loss!" I say sticking my tongue out at him. He does the same. "I want a cookie..."

"David made some." David = the new pack cook. No more cooking for the women... "We have 6 months to work it off any way..."

"Race ya!" I tell him, running towards the cooking area that I had so kindly set up for him. I may have morphed into a wolf on the way to get alttle faster. I stoped right infront of David and Howeled. Giving him puppy eyes and sitting like a good puppy. He laughs and pats my head, giving me a cookie that I lap up in under 2 seconds.

I morph back licking my lips. "More please!" I was given more without any complants. Good. Other wise David would not have a left arm. He'll keep the right so he can still cook. I was handed a plateful which I put between be and Ron to devour.

When we were half a plate down, Dante came over, planting a firm kiss on Ron's lips. IT started as one then turned into many then into one long one with tongue and touching. Dante always had a hand possessively placed over Ron's ass then the other was free to rome other parts of the smaller man. Ron's hands ran through Dantes hair and neck. Ron moaned loudly when Dante's hand found it's way down to his groin. Dante was stroking Ron as his hand slowly creeped down Dante's back, to his waist line, and around. Dante was the one to let out a whimper when Ron touched him. I'd think the roles would be switched.

"Like the show?" Aiden whispered in my ear behind me, giving me a mini heart attack.

"Yes, I do. Now I know I don't have to go on youtube for my gay porn." I say wth fake enthusiasm.

"This ones better, it's cosumized to your likene-"

"Ew please stop this!" Ewwww I don't need to know that my boy friend once watched this crap to get himself in the mood.

"Haha okay babe." He said as he kissed me on the cheek. Babe, I like it! He sits next to me only to pul me onto his lap and pushing me so very close to him. It's okay, I didn't like the space anyway. He started to kiss me. Mashing his lips with mine in perfect harmony. His hands explore my lower back, making their way up my shirt. I had just gotten to the bottom of his shirt when we hear coughing.

Oh so David was alright with those two but not us?! Lovely.. "I'm sorry Alfa Aiden but isnt that what bed chambers are for?" Good point David! We got off eachother and started to walk. I smiled alittle when I heard David speak again. "That goes for you two too." Teehee, screw them!
-----------------------------------

I. Dylan Jane Serger. 17 years of age. Have just lost my V card! HAHAHA! I know it's not something to be proud of at this age, but hell, I'm getting married in 6 months! I'm not keeping it if I'm this close! And it's not like he's going to dump me right after. Do I have to go over the whole getting married part? No? Okay, good.

We lay there, limbs atangled, covered by the slip of fabric known as the blanket he has. We were still panting and sweaty. I felt so good inside. It just felt right to me. He stroking my cheek now. Smiling at me and looking me right in the eyes.

"I love you Dylan."

"I love you too, Aiden."

That was the first time we ever said I love you to one another. We both know the other has felt it. We just never bothered to say. I guess we felt we never had to. We just knew
----
Aw well that was cute. And if you woundering, I'm planing on writing the honeymoon in greater detail. I hope you liked it. I didn't mean for it to happen. It just sorta did... I'm sorry D: And by the way...How'd I do with the Dante and Ron? I Only know from first point of view stories so I'm not sure D: Please coment and calm my nerves! And Ignore my spelling mistakes! Long day!
Sign up to rate and review this story