Categories > Original > Romance > Awry

Hear Me Now

by Ne_me_touche_pas 1 review

Y'all are truly amazin :D So, more reviews, faster updates. Ya get? Keep on readin!

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-02 - Updated: 2011-04-02 - 520 words

0TrainWreck
I hate my life. That girl I went to the movies went obviously wants another date, though I clearly won't ask for one. I really should have simply asked a boy. Hell, I know there are some gays in the school. Also, Aiden, who knows I want to talk with him, keeps on inviting Matt to come over so they can make out. It's awful.

What's worse, I don't really have many friends. I enjoy staying to myself, and I'm not a huge fan of stupid, obnoxious people(I'm looking at you, Matt). So no one talk to, or to explain my situation.

I could have a one night stand, I suppose. At least I could get rid of my sexual frustration, and be with a person. I'm not very bad looking(I'm actually on the good looking side, which I take pride in), so it wouldn't be very difficult. But the issue with that is, I'm not good with people. I only act nice so that way people won't cause unnecessary drama when I tell them the truth.

But I digress. Aiden, who's invited Matt over(as I have explained earlier), is getting more and more annoying.

I stood up, I do need to talk to him(the subject you'll find out), and Matt wouldn't mind doing me a solid.

"Excuse me, Matt. But I need to talk with Aiden privately." I said, on the rare occassion they weren't locking lips.

Matt looked up, nodded, and kissed Aiden goodbye as he left. Aiden looked up at me with dark, cold eyes.

"What the hell, Aiden?" I asked.

He rose an eyebrow at me. "What?"

I rolled my eyes. "You give me a hard on, we fight, and magically you have a boyfriend you 'care' about? What the fuck?"

Aiden blushed, a bit of a rare sight. I smirked.

"That incident was a moment of weakness. Matt was being a prude, and I needed to get some action." He argued.

I scoffed. "Bull. Matt only comes over to make out, and you usually do it in front of me. That's not a fucking coincidence."

Aiden looked away. "I-I..." His voice trailed off.

I ran a hand through my hair, angry. "Dammit, Aiden! Just fucking be straight with me! I'm just trying to figure this out, and you're really not helping my by-" I was cut off with his lips on mine.

My eyes widened as he kissed me roughly. With his hands gripping tightly on my shoulders, he pulled away and looked down.

"Did it ever occur to you that I may be trying to stop feelings?" He asked in an unsteady voice.

No. No it did not. "I...." Now it was my turn to be speechless.

He looked up at me, and his dark eyes seemed to echo his emotions. They had a look that made him seem frustrated, confused, and not entirely sure of anything.

He bit his lip, and kissed me roughly one last time, and ran off to follow Matt.

Looks like he heard you out, hmm? I nodded, though I was still very, very confused.
Sign up to rate and review this story