Categories > Original > Romance > Awry

Bitter Taste

by Ne_me_touche_pas 2 reviews

So, since the lovely jadesohma is amazin, I'm not doin the review thingy. So enjoy! And I should be updating regularly!

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-02 - Updated: 2011-04-03 - 539 words

1Illiterate
He has feelings for me. Aiden has feelings. For me.

You do realize that he doesn't want to have them, right? He still has them! And let me enjoy this, dammit!

I felt like screaming out in joy. Aiden actually has feelings for me. The same ones I have for him. And he said Matt was just a cover. Take that, blonde bitch I thought.

Suddenly, I had the urge to get high. Really high. Since I ran out of E, what I usually take when I'm like this, I had to go to Ezra's house. Ezra is in my grade, and has more drugs then he knows what to do with. And he looks like a dealer too, with his messy brown hair, pasty skin, and cold blue eyes that always had bags underneath them. Without that look, he'd actually be pretty hot.

I went to his house, where he opened the door, looking completely trashed. I smirked at him.

"What are you smirkin at, Blondie?" He asked in a deep, groggy tone.

"Nothing, now I need some more E." I said, not beating around the bush.

Ezra raised a brow. "Damn, you got through the pack that fast? Jeez. Anyway, come on."

I nodded and followed to his room. A stoners dream, practically. With complicated trinkets all over and a strange color on the wall, it seemed a great place to get high.

He through me a pack, and I put it in my back pocket.

"Hey, Blondie. So you took that girl to the movies? I thought you were gay, not bi." Ezra said, as he knew I was gay when I confessed when I was high.

I ran a hand through my hair. "I'm not bi, I just needed somebody to go with."

He nodded and shooed me out on my ass. I went home, where Matt and Aiden were watching a movie. I smirked. Knowing that Aiden was actually just hiding his feelings for me made me like Matt a bit more.

I smiled at them and walked up to my room, where I popped two pills. One just isn't enough for me anymore. I really should stop getting high, eh?

My head started to get a little fuzzy, as everything seemed to get...softer. I smiled, unable to contain how happy I truly was. I wanted to see more, touch more. I walked out of my room, where I saw someone in the hallway.

Aiden... My clumsy mind thought.

I pinned him to the wall, ignoring any protests. I started kissing him, as his lips suddenly felt like silk. He tried pushing me away, but he just felt to soft. I couldn't. It felt so...good.

"So soft..." I mumbled against his lips. He still wasn't kissing back, which made me sad. Didn't he like me?

I ran my hands through his hair, it felt so soft. It was an incredible feeling to run my hands through that blonde hair.

Wait....blonde? I stopped and pulled away, looking at a very embarrassed and terrified Matt.

With my sudden release, Matt ran out of my grip, down the stairs.

Suddenly, my high was ruined, and I had a very bitter taste in my mouth.
Sign up to rate and review this story