Categories > Original > Romance > Awry

Smile

by Ne_me_touche_pas 2 reviews

Yay! Another chappie this weekend! On a roll! Anywho, jadesohma you guessed what happens later on! Darn. Tati, yes. Yes he is. Keep reading!

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-03 - Updated: 2011-04-03 - 473 words

-1TrainWreck
My high ended all to quickly. I can't believe I did that. I felt sick to my stomach. I feel so....gross. Not that Matt isn't a good kisser, because he is, one of the reasons Aiden is dating him I suppose. Oh god. Aiden. Dammit! Knowing that blonde blabbermouth, he'd tell him everything.

I ran down stairs, with Aiden in the living room.

"Where's Matt?" I asked. No way in hell was he ruining this.

Aiden's brow furrowed in confusion. "He left about an hour ago. He looked really, really freaked about something." His voice trailed off.

Shit! He left already. I ran a hand through my hair and kicked the wall in anger. Fucking hell, that stupid blonde bitch just had to be in the god damn hall way, didn't he?!

Angry much? Yes!

"...Are you okay?" Aiden asked, with a raised eyebrow.

I turned to him, about to yell what was wrong but bit my tongue. "It's fine. I'm fine. I...I just have to tell Matt something...."

"Well he's not here." Aiden said, with a suspicous expression.

"I'm...uh, just gonna take the car..." I said.

"It's a school night. No way." He said definatly.

I rose an eyebrow. "I couldn't give a shit. Besides, I miss a lot of school as it is. And I'll only be gone for about an hour."

Aiden murmured something, but handed over the keys still.

I drove to Matt's house, since I knew the address from when Aiden picked him up for school.

I knocked on the door, and a woman answered.

"Um, hello. Is Matt here?" I asked.

She smiled warmly. "Yes, he's upstairs. Are you a friend of his?"

I nodded, just to keep her calm. I walked to his room, and opened the door.

"Mom, I told you to-" He stopped when he saw it was me.

"Get out." He said in a cold voice I didn't know that boy could have.

I sighed. "Listen, would you? I was just high, okay? I never meant to do that with you."

"Well who the fuck did you think it was?!" He spat.

Oh, you just thought it was your brother, right? Because that's so much better... Shut the fuck up!

I ground my teeth together. "I don't know, okay? I told you, I was trashed."

He glared at me. "Well I really like your brother, so don't get high when I'm over! And if you have feelings for me, then tell me!"

I stared at him. That selfish brat. He honestly thought it was all about him. How stupid!

I chuckled. "Trust me, I don't like you in that way. Your really not my type. I don't like selfish blondes."

He blushed brightly, and told me to leave, and this time I did. But I smiled on my way out.
Sign up to rate and review this story