Categories > Original > Romance > Awry

Shut Your Mouth and Get Down on the Floor

by Ne_me_touche_pas 2 reviews

Haha....I love Guilty Pleasure! Hot damn it's been stuck in my head for like a week, man. Yeah, this is rated R for a reason ;) Thank you Tati & jadesohma!

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-04 - Updated: 2011-04-04 - 715 words

1Funny
During P.E. the next day, my last class of the day, we had to run the mile. The girls and a few of the guys groaned. I was always a fast runner, so I didn't really mind. Aiden was in this class with me, the only class we shared.

I sprinted ahead of the class, as wind blew beside me. I noticed some people striving to get ahead of me, so I started to try harder. Now I was far, far ahead of anybody else.

"Want to give anybody a chance, River?" Coach shouted and I laughed.

"Don't feel like it!" I shouted back, and coach laughed.

I finished first, not surprising, and was told I could go off to showers. I shrugged, just glad I had the bathroom to myself. I quickly undressed, and turned the cold of the shower to full blast. I actually always liked cold showers, I couldn't stand the heat. Suddenly, I heard someone enter.

Because I figured it was simply a jock, I didn't rush out of the shower. After all, they would choose the farthest from me, in fear of being called a fag.

I figured wrong, because apparently, it was Aiden. I felt myself turn bright red, but didn't stop showering. Holy shit, holy shit. Holy fucking shit! Aiden wouldn't do anything, right? No, no, he's not that type. I couldn't lie to myself. That's exactly Aiden's type.

I felt arms snake around my waist, as I felt him bite brutally hard on my neck. I moaned loudly and turned around.

"A-Aiden...d-don't" I said softly, but strictly.

He smirked and locked the locker room doors. My eyes widened while he turned of the water and pushed me to the ground. My back met the icy cold floor as Aiden's legs were on both sides of my waist.

"S-stop!" I protested. We were not doing this here. It's far to public!

He chuckled. "Why not? I thought I told you that I was dating Matt on...false pretenses." He smirked.

I blushed. "S-so? Still..."I pushed on his chest and he laughed.

"I think I like red on you..." He mumbled, stroking my cheek. I blushed deeper as he laughed for what seemed as if the tenth time.

He bit my neck shockingly brutal and I simply had to cry out his name. He smiled as he started kissing me. Surprised, I hesitated before kissing back. I won't say that our lips molded together perfectly, because they didn't. It was better than that. The friction of our lips was quite the turn on. His lips were rough and cold, perfect for me. My hands were moving through out his dark hair as his hand went down to my hip.

Aiden chuckled into the kiss and mumbled, "You know you're naked, right?"

I bit his lip harshly as he moaned. "Shut up."

"Pull my hair." I mumbled against his lips. He pulled away with a raised eyebrow.

My face flushed. "Just do it..." I said quietly. Aiden smiled. Not smirked, smiled. It was beautiful.

Don't get all cheesy on me now... Fuck you!

Aiden's lips moved to my neck, nibbling as his hand squeezed my hip and the other moved through my hair. In an instant, he bit down and pulled my hair at the same time.

"Aiden!"I moaned loudly. He laughed as his mouth moved down to my hip and he bit down. He caused me to cry out again, and I was mere putty in his hands. I flipped him over, so I was now on top.

"Ooo. Feisty." Aiden said smugly. I smirked and started biting his neck, getting harder each time. I felt a bulge growing larger in his pants, which reminded me of how hard I was. I shook my head, as I didn't want to think about. Save that for later.

Just as it was getting hotter, the door banged.

"Hey! Open the damn door!" Coach shouted, as I blushed and jumped off of Aiden, putting on clothes and unlocking the door. Coach grumbled as various boys from my class trailed in. I apologized, looking back at Aiden for a mere second, and quickly turned away.

Someone's embarrassed... a voice sang in my head. As I said before, fuck you.
Sign up to rate and review this story