Categories > Original > Romance > Awry

I Chose You

by Ne_me_touche_pas 2 reviews

:D Late update. Oopsie! Still, I hope you all enjoy. Please review, rate, and favorite

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-09 - Updated: 2011-04-10 - 713 words

-1Illiterate
On the bus ride home, whilst Matt was glaring at me and rambling on about nonsense, Aiden was smirking at me. I felt my cheeks get hot, and at our stop, I practically ran off the bus. Matt kissed Aiden goodbye, glared feircly at me, and went off to his house. Aiden turned to me and winked. My blush grew deeper. We slowly walked to our house in silence.

Randomly, Aiden giggled. I turned my head to him as we entered our house.

"What?" I asked as I put my things down.

He giggled again and smirked at me. "Oh, I just realized something."

"What did you realize?" I asked, a bit interested.

He giggled yet again, and smirked seductively at me. "You happen to be very kinky, River."

I felt as if my cheeks were on fire, and I put my head down so he wouldn't have the satisfaction of seeing my embarrassed face.

"I am not!" I protested, turning the other way.

"But you are!" He stepped in front of me, smiling like an idiot. "I mean, honestly, I know for a fact you like it rough,"I felt my blush turn maroon,"and you can't get over that little episode in the shower. You're totally kinky." He concluded.

"Shut up! And I am not! Now stop being an idiot!" I was incredibly embarrassed, but Aiden kept on egging me.

"You even moan like a cute girl!" He said cheerfully.

He grabbed my arms and bit my neck hard as I moaned loudly. He pulled away, grinning.

"See? Honestly, it's adorable." Aiden said, a smirk on his face.

I glared at him. "What's that supposed to mean?!" I growled, angry.

"That you are very, very kinky." He concluded, tapping on the tip of my nose.

"Would you shut up?! You act is if you like that sort of thing, you fucking pervert!"I yelled in anger.

Aiden giggled. "That's because I do, dumb ass." He retorted, as if it were plainly obvious.

I was at loss for words. I was pissed, embarrassed, and shocked all at once.

"W-well, that is wrong as fuck!" That was all my mind could come up with.

Aiden smirked. "Perhaps a bit. And now that I've complimented you-yes, River, being called kinky is a compliment-why don't you be polite and give me one?"

I glared up at him. "No way, you conceited ass perv!"

Aiden rolled his eyes. "Well that's not very nice..."He mumbled, apparently disappointed.

I wanted to shout out, 'fuck nice, you are a perverted bastard'. But no, sadly, I did not. Instead I went with:

"If you want someone nice you chose the wrong person. You chose the wrong person completely." I wasn't quite sure about what I meant by, 'you chose wrong' but it seemed to fit.

Aiden smirked. "Yes, I suppose I did choose the wrong person."

I glared again, which seemed to be all I was doing besides making useless retorts.

"In fact, River, besides being very kinky, you don't really have anything to offer. Your unkind, a smart ass, and you always have an awful attitude about everything. Not to mention your a world class stoner. You're really nothing special." That actually hurt when he said that, and I was going to tell him to fuck off, but he continued."But I still chose you. And I often don't regret my desicions."

I blushed a bit when he said that. I wasn't sure whether to be angry or embarrassed, so I chose neutral.

"Do you regret choosing me, then?" I asked in a small voice. It felt odd to hear myself sound so weak, as if a single blow of wind could demolish me.

He grabbed my chin and smiled softly. "I could never regret choosing you."

A/N:This is my all time favorite chapter of this story. I simply love it to pieces. Why am I adding this little note, you ask? Two reasons. One, everyone who reviews, you are the most amazing people ever. Anyone who reads and doesn't I have this to say: "Not cool, man. Not cool." Two, if you like this, I have another slash out. It's called: Forsaken Dreams. I hope ya like it! Even if it's a bit short.
Sign up to rate and review this story