Categories > Original > Romance > Awry

That's to Bad

by Ne_me_touche_pas 2 reviews

I'm so sorry! I feel like a bad person.....why did I not show my face for like, ever? The answers at the bottom.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-14 - Updated: 2011-05-14 - 563 words

-1TrainWreck
I did something that almost seemed unthinkable then. I laughed. I laughed at him. What he said was just so utterly cheesy, I couldn't help the laughter that bubbled up. Aiden's eyes turned wild with embarrassment and anger. I still laughed. I started panting.

"Oh my god..." I mumbled, chuckles still coming up.

"I'm glad you find that funny." He said, angry and not meeting my eyes.

I rose an eyebrow. "What? Come on. It's not like you were serious. Besides, I'm laughing at myself too. Don't be embarrassed, Aiden."

How I was acting was so drastically different then how I did 5 minutes ago. I don't know why, but suddenly, I just didn't want Aiden to be saying those things to me. I felt like I wanted him to regret whatever he was doing to me. I wanted to be crushed. In fact, I think I possibly enjoyed when he was downing on me. I'm a complete freak, I thought. Wasn't that obvious? Oh, you shut up.

"I'm not embarrassed. And what the hell, River? I thought you wanted me to say that shit." He hissed.

"Then I guess you don't know what I want." I said plainly. He turned towards me, with his eyes so fiery that I thought I was going to explode right there.

"Then what do you want, River?! What do you fucking want from me?!" He screamed. I smiled. It was almost funny watching him trip over himself just to find an answer.

"I don't know. I guess I just want some sexual relief. I'm not denying that I have feelings for you-because trust me, Aiden, I do-I just don't want it to become complicated. I suppose that I was just so caught up in the moment a few minutes back I forgot what I wanted. I'm sorry for making you a fool, I suppose." I said.

Aiden glared at me for a moment, and almost yelled again, but stopped.

"Bull shit." He said.

"What now?" I asked, confusion clear on my face.

"That's bull shit! You're just trying to hide your feelings, aren't you?" He said.

I shrugged. "I don know. Maybe." Right now everything didn't seem completely clear.

"Damn you for taking this so lightly!" He hissed out.

"You should stop hissing, Aiden. It's very unattractive." I said smiling bitterly.

"Fuck you, River! Just fuck you!" He yelled, walking out of the room.

"Hey, we're still talking here!" I said.

"I'm done, bitch!" He screamed before slamming the door and taking the car.

I sighed. I guess I was pretty condescending. I don't even know where that attitude came from. Maybe that was how I really felt. Though, my words seemed so distant. Aiden was right. I was just hiding my feelings.

And you're pretty damn good at it. Mhmm.


So sorry! Well, I didn't update in a long time for a bunch of reasons. Here's the main one: I forgot. I'M SO SORRY jadesohma! I feel all bad. D: Also, I noticed this story has some pretty bad ratings. That kinda sucks :/ But there's really nothing I can do, so thank you to the people who enjoy this. Oh, and another reason why I didn't update.....I'm on Mibba a lot and focusing on the stories there. I think they have much better quality. So, if you're interested, ask me!

Once again, I'M SO SORRY!
Sign up to rate and review this story