Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Miscommunications

Crimson Pool

by ParanoiaDestroyah 4 reviews

Gerards POV for chapter 4. R&R :) -Quote from the passage- I looked over my shoulder at him, and he was smiling up at me. His face was so sweet and innocent. I just didn’t want to stop looking ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-04-02 - Updated: 2011-04-03 - 1652 words - Complete

5Exciting
Gerard’s p.o.v.
I couldn’t stand it. I drove down to Frank’s house in fifteen minutes. His car was there, so I was in luck.
I sprinted up to the door, and knocked. I stood there for a good thirty seconds before I just let myself in. I looked around.
“Frankie?” I called, looking around. “Frankie, where are you?”
I looked to my left and saw a blood stain on the carpet.
“No!” I gasped.
I followed the trail, it let to a pool, and Frank
“What are you doing?!” I looked at him, and his eyes were shut. I dove beside him to check his pulse. Close to nothing. I shook him.
“Frankie! No! Don’t do this to me! You can’t leave! No Frankie!” I started crying.
I was in so much pain. I had no idea what to do. The man I loved was dying in front of me, and I was screaming at him. I’m so confused. I want to save him, but I don’t know how.
“Frankie, please, please, please, please, please, don’t die. I need you. I can’t live without you. You mean so much to me. Please, Frankie. Please!” I cried.
Then I ran to the phone and dialed 9-1-1.
“Please! Help! You have to save my… boyfriend! He slit his wrists and he’s unconscious, please! You have to help me!” I panicked.
“Alright. We’ll send an ambulance immediately.” The operator said calmly. “Why don’t you stay with him, make sure he’s ok.”
“Are you kidding?! DUH I was going to stay with him, and HE’S NOT OK! HE SLIT HIS DAMN WRISTS!” She was making me mad.
“I’m sorry sir.” The woman apologized.
I said nothing after that. I kneeled beside Frankie and pulled him over to me. I held him and stroked his hair.
“It’s going to be ok, Frankie. I promise.” I said out loud, still crying heavily. “I love you so much, Frank. So much.” I whispered.
I saw a note beside Frankie, stained by the growing pool of blood surrounding the one person I really loved. I picked it up and read it.
“To whom it may concern,
My name is Frank Iero. I committed suicide 3/04/11. I just figured this end would hurt everyone less. I didn’t mean to hurt anyone. To whoever finds me, please, give this to Gerard Way.
Gerard,
I love you. That night a few months ago, I meant it. I wish you knew how much I actually loved you. But, now you’ll never know, and you probably don’t care. Either way, I love you, whether or not you believe me.”
He thinks I don’t care?! Why would I have called if I didn’t care!? Why would I be holding his corpse if I didn’t care?! If I would’ve known you’d wind up cutting your wrists open because of me, I never would’ve let you leave my house this evening! I want my Frankie back! I don’t want this cadaver! I want Frankie! I want to talk to him, and kiss him, and hold hi, and tell him everything will be okay! I want Frankie! I need Frankie…
When the ambulances came, I was about as pale as Frank. I had lost all hope that he was going to live. I can’t believe he would do this. I knew it was a possibility, but I never thought he would actually take his own life. They paramedics stopped the bleeding. I don’t know how there was any blood left for him to bleed. Between what was on the floor, and what was gushing out of his arm, I’m surprised he wasn’t just… Dead…
“We’re going to have to take him to the emergency.” The one paramedic wearing a name tag that said “Chief” declared.
“Al-Alright…”I said, shaking, scared and crying heavily.
“You can drive down if you want to see him.” Chief said shrilly.
“Ca-Can’t I ride in the back?” I asked.
“No. You can’t. We don’t tolerate homosexuals were I came fro-” He was cut off by a female paramedic, with a name tag that said “Susanne”.
“Yes sweetie. You can ride in the back. Just because he came from somewhere that doesn’t tolerate all love doesn’t mean we all did.” Susanne said, she had one of the most calming southern accents ever. I cried a little more.
“Th-Thank you, Susanne…” I said, looking down at my feet.
“Anytime darlin’.” She replied, smiling a little.
On the ride to the hospital, Chief glared at me the entire time. Of course he had to be the one in the back. Why couldn’t Sue be the one in the back?!
They pulled up to the emergency room, got Frank’s stretcher out and into the building. I followed them like my life depended on it. And it kinda did. Then they told me I’d have to hang around in the waiting room for a while, until he was stable. I was willing to sit in that chair for an eternity, if I had to.
Minutes turned into hours, and hours turned into a day and a half, I got a snack from the food court every once and a while. Most of the time I was to upset to eat.
A blonde doctor with hair similar to Frankie’s walked out.
“Hello. I’m Doctor Bryrar, Ph D. You can call me Bob. How are you related to the patient…” He paused to think. “Frank Iero?”
He said it wrong. It’s Frank Ear-o, not I-arrow.
“W-We’re dating…” I stuttered. After this, I’d never let Frankie out of my sight EVER again!
“Does he have any family waiting to see him?” He asked.
“No… Just me…” I answered sheepishly.
“Alright. He’s fine to see, if you’d like to talk to him.” Bob said.
“Okay!” I answered excitedly. I wanted to see Frankie. Thank god he is ok! Thank god!
As Bob led my to his room, I saw a bunch of people in their hospital beds, all by themselves. It made me sad. I’d never leave Frankie alone like that. Ever.
“Frank?” Bob asked as he opened the door and only poked his head inside.
“Yeah?” Frankie coughed. OH MY GOD. He’s ok! Thank god thank god thank god!
“ You have a visitor.” He said, backing away from the door, then smiling kindly at me. “Go on ahead.”
I walked in, scared as sh*t. He was going to hate me. He was really going to hate me. Then, he smiled when he saw me walk in.
“Hi, Gerard…” He said in a raspy voice.
“Frankie?” I began as I rushed over to him. “Why would you do that?!”
Then he looked down, he looked a little mad and sad at the same time. I wonder if it was my approach.
“I thought I lost you…” He whispered. “But I’m happy to see you, Gerard. Really happy.”
I knelt down beside his bed. I was honestly confused. If he wanted me, why didn’t he just say something? I would’ve taken him back in a heart beat!
“Frankie… You’ve never lost me… I love you, so much, Frankie. So very, very much…” I said, a tear coming to my eye.
“Ray said that you hate me… Why are you here?” He asked me.
“Frankie… I love you. That’s why I’m here. I can’t imagine life without you, actually. I wouldn’t know what to do if you hadn’t pulled through.” I said, looking down shyly.
“Oh…” He said, smiling a little. Why was he smiling? Does he still love me? Does he even love me? “G-Gerard. Would it be…Um…Out of the question to ask you to take me back?” He asked timidly.
“No, it wouldn’t be.” I said, smiling a little. Frankie, I want you back so bad. So freakin’ bad.
“W-Will you be with me again, Gee?” He asked, with a hopeful look on his face. I loved it when he called me Gee.
“Yes, Frankie.” I said.
That instant, I practically threw myself at Frankie and pulled him into a deep kiss. I missed his lips so much. He pressed his lips against mine kissing me more urgently. My tongue searched the inside of his mouth, as he moaned a little in mine. God, this is the best I’ve felt in months. He nibbled at my lip, then pulled away.
“G-Gerard…” He said, looking down.
“Yeah, Frankie?” I said in a whisper.
“I’m so sorry I did that… I’m really sorry that I did that… I’m so, so sorry.” He said, tearing up.
“Frankie… It’s ok… I know that Mikey came on to you. It wasn’t your fault.” I said, I just wanted to kiss him again. I’m going through lip withdraw.
Frankie must’ve read my mind because at that minute, he pressed his lips against mine, and he slid his tongue eagerly into my mouth. My lips were usually cold, but they got warmer while mingling with his. I didn’t even notice Dr. Bob staring, I moaned into his mouth, then I heard Dr. Bob.
“You may not want to be fraternizing with the patient yet.” He suggested with a chuckle.
I pulled away from Frankie, longing for his lips again.
“Sorry Mr. Dr. Bob sir…” I said.
Frankie grabbed my hand, and I gave his a reassuring squeeze. I looked over my shoulder at him, and he was smiling up at me. His face was so sweet and innocent. I just didn’t want to stop looking at him.
Sign up to rate and review this story