Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I can't stop the rain, but I can stop the tears.

the aftermath is secondary O:

by perfectzombie 2 reviews

thanks for all the reviews!! they really help!! and basically frank helps gerard get cleaned up! *mild frerard*

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-03 - Updated: 2011-04-03 - 924 words

1Ambiance
sorry i got banned from the computer ._. i'll try to make this chapter extra long:D sorry if its suckish :(

'So... This is your house...' gerard smiled
'yup.'
'its nice.'
'yup.'
'you okay?'
'yup.'
'do you say anything apart from 'yup'?'
'yu.. i mean yes,' i blushed. Why was this so awkward?? 'take off your shirt.' I ordered. He lifted up his hands as to say 'i surrender' and took his shirt off, i held my breath, he was.... i cant explain...
'uh.. frank... you okay??'
'oh... what?' i replied, trying to avert my eyes from Gerards torso,
'I said, are you okay!?' he carresed my face with his hands,
'i... yes sorry, um, i'll go get another shirt for you.. stay here...' i mumbled running to my bedroom and picking out the nicest shirt i own. Hmm, i hope he likes smashing pumpkins... 'Here,' i flung the shirt at him and his face lit up with excitement,
'OH MY GOD! I love this band so much! i went to see them last month they were AMAZING!!' gerard squealed like a girl, it was adorable. 'Thanks, Frankie,' his cheeks went a faint pink and then he quickly swallowed me in a hug, he smelled like ciggerettes and coffee. Mmm. Coffee. I wrapped my arms around his waist and held him against me tight, then i felt his body tense, and he pulled away.

Gerards POV.
'Here,' Frank came back into the bathroom and flung a smashing pumpkins tshirt in my direction,
'OH MY GOD! I love this band so much! i went to see them last month they were AMAZING!!' I squealed. oh my god, i sound like a girl. Frank grinned sheepishly and i ran over and pulled him into a hug, i couldnt stop myself. I had wanted to hug him since the second i met him, i dont know why, it's weird. I just always have the urge to hug him. And now i am, and hes hugging back! I felt his slender handds wrap around my waist and he brang me closer to him, i wanted to stay like this forever. Is that weird? I knew i was getting too into it... I have a girlfriend. Oh god, I havent thought about her in a long time. I pulled away from frank and went and sat on the side, i saw his face fall and i felt so guilty. 'Hello?' I heard a knock at the door and mikeys skinny figure came and sat beside me, 'hey mikes. Frank, this is Mikey, hes my younger brother. And Mikey, well, this is frank,' i gestured towards frank who was trying to hide his dissapointment and failing.
'Hey frank,' mikey grinned,
'nice to meet you,'
'um, gerard, mum says we gotta go,'
'already?'
'yeah,'
'Hmm. Well, i'll see you soon Frank. And thanks for the shirt, i'll give it back to you whenever!' i hopped off the side and gave him a quick hug, 'im sorry,' i whispered, before running down the stairs and out the door.

Franks POV.
'Hmm. Well, i'll see you soon Frank. And thanks for the shirt, i'll give it back to you whenever!' he jumped off the side and came over to me, wrapping his arms around my neck, 'im sorry,' he whispered into my ear. His breath was hot and tickled my skin. It felt nice. He then ran off with Mikey. What was he sorry for? Hmm. Nevermind. I better go and help mum.

-12.45 am-
I had been lying in my bed for what seemed like days. I tossed and turned, but i couldnt get to sleep. My mind kept wondering back to Gerard. I tried not to think of him, i didnt want to think of him, but somehow, he always creeped into my mind. I guess I just wasnt used (is that the right word?:S) to people being nice to me... It'll soon go away and everything will be normal again. I wonder if he's having the same problem? I could always text him... He's probably asleep. I really need to sleep, i cant go on like this! I crawled down the stairs, being careful not to make any noise and got some night nurse before heading back up to bed. Before I knew it, i was in deep sleep....

'FRANK!' Gerards troubled features came clearer as he ran towards me. Where was i? 'frank thank god your here! I dont know where i am, oh god, frank,' he hugged me tight and cried into my shoulder,
'hey, it's okay, im here now,' i cooed, stroking his hair, 'i'll always be here,'
'frank.... i...'
'yes Gerard?'
'i think... i think i love you..'
'oh gerard, i love you too!'

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP. arrrgh what is that annoying noise!? BEEP BEEP BEEP,
'SORRY FRANK I BURNT MY TOAST!!' Mum called from downstairs, oh, it was morning. And i slept! I cant remember what I dreamt about though... Oh well it probably wasnt anything important!


so.. what did you think? is till have sever writers block -.- and i tried making it longer but im getting kicked off the computer, as usual, so maybe i post again tonight (i know i always say that but i mean it this time xDD
XO
Sign up to rate and review this story