Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Gerard;s guy

by ONotz 0 reviews

READ

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-03 - Updated: 2011-04-04 - 421 words - Complete

0Unrated
STOLE THE PLOT FROM CALIFORNCATION! SORRY IF YOUR READING THIS BUT JUST HAD TO RITE IT!


I walked into my ex-boyfriends kitchen. It was ok because we were very close friends. I mean, Gerard was a friend but I still loved him. And he knew that to. I came in because he slept at my place that night because I got wasted and beaten. He slept over and helped me. When n we got up he took me to his house. His wife-soon-to-be was trying on wedding dresses. I congratulated them once more, even though it killed me. Gerard knew it did. His son Jack ran out and hugged me. He was six and thought of me as his second father. I loved him so much! He looked like a mini Gerard. He was walking through the kitchen door when he said for us all to sit down. Me, Gerard and Gerard’s lady. He hugged his mom and moved away. “Remember mom I love you.” She nodded and looked at Gerard. “ I know you and Frank fight and you and mom don’t like him being around me.” I looked at the floor. Jack gulped “But I want to live with him.” And Lindsey looked at me. “What have you been saying? This is your fault frank!” She screamed and Gerard looked confused. “Why do you want to live with me jack” I said. He looked sad, he has since Gerard said he was marrying Lindsey “I don’t want dad to marry Lindsey. I don’t want to the the cause of dad’s pain. He still loves you and I can see it. He doesn’t love mom, neither do i. This isn’t your fault frank.” Lindsey had a look of shock on her face and brought her fist up. She punched me in the jaw bone.”WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?” I screamed.”He’s right Lindsey” Gerard spoke clearly. “Im sorry Lysdey but im going to move in with frank. Jack is coming with us. I don’t care about child support though.I’ll go get my stuff. He said and walked up the stairs. Lindsey looked insane and was stairing at nothing. She stood up and started throwing punches. “GERARD CAN WE GO PLEASE!” I screamed when she stopped. He came down with his bag. “Lets go guys” Is all he said and walked to my car. “Sorry lyns” And she burst into tears. She moved the next day…Best day of my life!
Sign up to rate and review this story