Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Look alive, Sunshine.

Plum Murder, Finds a friend.

by longstocking 0 reviews

Plum Murder Re unites with her friend....Blue Flare, who brings some unexpected surprises.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-05 - Updated: 2011-04-05 - 291 words

0Unrated
Plum Murders POV:
I sat with my back against the burnt out old car and started out to the horizon. She'd be here soon enough...right? I sighed and closed my eyes. She wasnt coming. I'd been waiting for 3 hours straight....then....Who do I see? I beamed and ran up to her "Blue Flare!!!" I grasped her into a tight hug, not noticing the 4, 15 year old guys behind her.... "I missed you so much!" I stopped and let her go. "I see you brought some friends......" I smiled and winked at a rather tired looking Party Poison, Fun Ghoul, Jet Star and Kobra Kid. "Why hello boys...What a surprise to see you here~" I laughed and looked at Blue Flare "I take it you already know they guys then...." She slipped a sly wink at me and I laughed. I looked around and saw my beat up old shack in the land of...well....waste. "Uh...I guess I better show you my 'Base' then...Hadnt I?" I flushed a red colour and bit my lip, looking away. Party poison smiled "No Need to be embarrassed about it Plummy...." I laughed and took them to the base...

Blue Flares POV:
When we walked into the shack, we knew, She was well prepared. Plum Murder had everything a Killjoy needs....or, the basic stuff anyway. I liked the base. It was...discrete. Nobody would think it was a top KillJoy hideoout...right? Plum Murder turned and beamed "Right. Tea?" I laughed "Tea?" I said with a slight hint of sarcasm in my voice. I nodded and turned to the others, mouthing, 'Be polite.' They laughed and nodded. "Sure. Why not?" Jet Star decided to chime in "TWO SUGARS PLEASE!"
Sign up to rate and review this story