Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Look alive, Sunshine.

What was that, guys?

by longstocking 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-04-07 - Updated: 2011-04-07 - 311 words

0Unrated

Plum Murders POV:
I handed the guys (and Blue Flare) their color co-ordinated mugs, Which, I just happened to have lying around and smiled "So...Hows things been? Y'know...recently...." I asked Blue Flare She replied with a simple "Good." I looked away and bit my lip. There was an awkward silence and a few coughs. Then, i heard a noise outside. "Oh god...Not again...." They were back, and trying to get me again. I stood up. "I'll Be right back." I picked up my purple ray gun, and pulled my yellow bandanna over my mouth. I was about to run out into the open land, Gun in hand. But then, I felt my wrist get grabbed.

Party Poisons POV:
I stood up and Grabbed Plummy by the wrist. "Don't you dare. I'm not gonna lose you again... Especially to dracs." Her face was as red as my hair "But...Why not?" She looked at me, with a quizzical look on her face. "Because...You're valuable to me." I looked deeply into her big brown eyes and smiled. "Uh..... I MEANT...You're valuable to the team! We need someone..who..has...uh....Serious skills! Like you~!" That was awkward. Blue Flare suddenly piped up "Hey! What about me?!" Fun ghoul laughed. "Blue..You're special too!" He put a reassuring arm round her and smiled. I think Blue liked it though, cause she stayed there for a minute or so. Plummy just looked at Blue and they nodded. “Right! Guys…You staying here? Or you coming to kick some ass with us?” Plummy’s cheerful tone rung throughout the shack. Blue laughed, and Kobra smiled “Hell to the yeah!” Thats when I heard it…I heard the van pull up outside. Of course, Plum Murder was the first outside, then Blue followed only to find…it wasn't dracs…but more Killjoys…
Sign up to rate and review this story