Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Changes

Papa...?

by Cassie-ZombieGirl 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-05 - Updated: 2011-04-06 - 746 words

0Unrated
It was a cold day, to cold. I forgot to grab Josh's coat, he was starting to shiver. I cursed my self for being so stupid. I put him down and took off my huddle and wrapped it around his tiny frame. Once I was sure he was warm again I picked him up again and headed for the park.

'Mommy' Josh's little voice made me smile. When I looked at him he ad a confused look upon his face.

‘Yes baby’

‘Where are we going?’

‘For a walk baby, how about the park?’ I asked him while messing with his hair. He hated it.

‘stooooooooop’ he wined and I laughed lightly. He was such a cute little boy. I walked to the park and let Josh down, I realised he had his little slippers on, My Papa had got them for him at Christmas. The though of my papa made me cry. I Tried to wipe away the tears but they just kept falling. Josh was off playing on the slides so I just cried while I watched him. I didn’t know what I was going to do. My papa was the only family I had left. He became like a dad to me when my Pa died. I looked after him until the end… until today



Bob’s P.O.V

I got up from kneeling at Papa’s bed. His real name was Antonio But he told everyone to call him Papa. The tears rolled freely down my cheeks. I walked slowly into Frankie and crawled up to him. I kissed his lips slowly to wake him up, I’d normally just call him but right now I couldn’t speak, I was crying to much, He stirred in his sleep and opened his eyes and smiled but it quickly disappeared when he seen I was crying.

‘Baby what’s wrong’ His hand came up to stroke my cheek softly as his eyes searched mine for an answer, I just shook my head and cried more. I couldn’t speak, I put my head down and cried. Frank quickly sat up and hugged me.

‘Bob please, your scaring me’ I shook my head again, I just say a word.

‘GERARD, MIKEY, RAY,GET IN HERE PLEASE SOMETHINGS WRONG’ frank shouted in at the guys, H pulled away and made me look at him, it made me cry more at the look in his eyes, he kissed me lightly and hugged me tightly rocking me back and forth.

‘GUYS DON’T MAKE ME GO IN THERE’ I heard groans and Mikey swearing.

‘What’s is god damn wrong that you had to wake me?’ I heard Ray whine. I felt someone hug me from behind.

‘Bob what’s the matter, why are you crying’ Gerard’s voice held concern but it was clear he was tired. I just shock my head again, I felt sick really sick. I pushed both Gerard and Frankie off me and ran to the bathroom and pucked a week’s food up all at once. Frank was behind me at once rubbing my back whispering comforting word in my ear and I got rid of the last of what was in my stomach and sat up, Frank turned me to look at him and what ever he seem in my eyes he new, and I was glad ne knew and I didn’t have to say it.

‘Its papa isn’t it?’ I nodded and he chocked back a sob, he jumped into my arms and cried. He was crying so hard that it broke my heart and I started to cry again, We where on the bathroom floor Crying, Holding each other, but then I remembered Cassie. I pulled away from Frankie and kissed him, I stood up and helped him up too. We walked back into our room where Ray, Mikey and Gerard where stilling sitting my our bed, confused and tired. I needed to tell them. I had no idea where Cassie had gone but I know she brought Josh with her.


HEY GUYS. I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP. I NEED TO KNOW IF I SHOULD KEEP WRITING OR NOT. SO PLEASE REVIEW AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. I'D BE SO GREATFUL.
FOR USE WHO ARE READING, THANK YOU SO MUCH. I LOVE YOU ALL.
MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR. MAY 2011 BE GOOD TO YOU ALL.
LOVE YOU GUES.
- CASSIE. XX
Sign up to rate and review this story