Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

"She was sixteen?!

by ONotz 0 reviews

"What happens when gerard sleeps with Bob's 16-yearold sis?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-04-07 - Updated: 2011-04-08 - 963 words - Complete

-1Boring
I sit and stare at the phone. It’s ringing but I couldn’t hear it. It was jumping slightly off the table. I grabbed it and said “hello.” Some one on the other said soething horrible. I’ll Replay it for you…

“Hello.”

“Is this Gerard?” Mr.Bryar said.

“Uhhh…Nope sorry not here.” I said unitintelly.

“Ok then but when you see him tell him to call me…”

“Yes sir I will” I said and hung up.

Worst phone conversation yet to come…

(Next Day)

Bob was watching every step until I came up to him. He shook his head and punched me in the face. I took it and I deserved it…

“MY SISTER GERARD? SHE’S SEVENTEEN! HOW COULD YOU!” He yelled and punched me in the face.

“I didn’t know. I’m sorry! Just please don’t lock me up! She flirted with me! She said we could do it! I didn’t force her! I wasn’t even drunk or high! It was all her man!” I screamed and he punched me again. I felt the blood and soon tasted it. My nose was bleeding and the punches still came. The last thing I remembered was ray holding down bob and a confused Mikey holding onto me. Everything went black.

I was awoke by mikey. He was shacking me really hard screaming at me to get up. I opened my eyes and saw him holding a water bottle above my head. “I’m up!” I said and swung my legs over the side. I looked in the mirror. I was really messed up. Both eyes were black and I had a busted lip. “Oh geezus!” I cried and mikey shook his head. “Do you have irony or did the doctor not give you any!?” He said and frank walked in. “17! Man your good!” He said. “I didn’t know! She said she was old enough! She looks 20 from what she was wearing! I would appoligise to her famiky if they wouldn’t beat me up! Besides I deserved bob to do this but I don’t deserve to go to jail!” I said to them both. They both nodded.

Bob walked in. “Sorry man. I talked to my sister,, What you said was true! I’m really sorry about your face. Please forgive me.” He said. I nodded and replied. “Naw man I deserved it. Just I don’t want to go to jail ok! What’s your father saying about that?!” I said and his face darkened. “Uh Gerard you have two days to talk to him or he’ll call the cops. I tried to talk to him but he didn’t listen.” He said. I nodded “Just make sure there isn’t a gun or knife in reach. And all of you are coming because bob’s father raised bob. And bob is pretty awesome so his fathers probably…” Bob just nodded. Frank looked scared and Mikey looked concerned. Ray looked straight at me. “Your in a fight for your life with bob’s dad. I’ve met him and he is huge! He’s bigger than bob!” And bob looked apologetic, Frank looked even more scared but was still coming. He better be…

(Bob’s House.)

I knocked on the door. “Coming” Some one said inside with a voice I remember…
She opened the door and her mouth hung open. She saw me, Frank, Mikey, and Ray standing in front of her. She turned her head to the side. She looked closely at the bruises on my face. “D-Did dad see you?” She said. “Nope. But I am here to see him. I was trying my best to avoid you!” I said. “Who’s there?” Bob said from the stairs. “I am.” I said. He chuckled. “Ok Gerard, I hope you have reinforcements.” He said very seriously.
I looked at his sister who was still confused. “So you’re here to see the man who wants you dead?” Mikey’s eyes went wide “D-Dead!? No we are leaving NOW!” He said and grabbed my arm. “No, it’s an expression! Chill.” I said and undone his grip. Bob’s sister just sighed and let us in.

When I walked in some one tapped my shoulder. I turned to see Bob’s sister. “Wha-“ I was cut off by her tackling me. She pinned me to the graund and pressed her lips against me. I coulden’t move at all but she was pulled off by ray. She just waved and walked to her room. Bob’s mouth hung open. So did his father’s. He was standing in the kitchen door. “So you wanted to see me?” I said to him. He sighed. “Guess not anymore. Sorry ‘bout…well her!” He said and shook my hand. “Besides it looks like bob got to you first!” He said and chuckled. “Take care now!” He said and opened his door. Bob smiled.
“Your off scratch free, but don’t touch her again!” He said dead serious. We all nodded exept Frankie. He just went “Awwww!” And bob picked him up by his shirt. “JOKE MAN! PUT ME DOWN!” and bob dropped him. I picked him up and threw him down.
“What was that for?” He said. I shrugged “I don’t know.” And Mikey sighed. “Lets leave!” He said and ray walked out the door. “Are you guys going somewhere?” Bob’s other sister said. “I want to go!” She protested. “How old are you?” Frankie said. “19” she said. Bob left already so he grabbed her hand. “Come on then!” He said and led her to my car. I rode with Mikey that night hoping that bob didn’t get blood on my seats…

[**]
Sign up to rate and review this story