Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Full Of Holes.

"Seriously,Lauren?Another Fucking Author's Note?"

by unitedsuck007 5 reviews

'cause I'm just that irritating.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-08 - Updated: 2011-04-08 - 406 words

1Funny
"Lauren,you better not be putting up another fucking author's note on Full of Holes..."

I'm writing this during a free class,and that's what my best friend Pizza-no,that is not her real name and yes,she also is tired of my rambling-said.
Anyway,on with the news:


1.I will be updating Full Of Holes tonight.Excited?I know I am!
"Lauren,that is fucking sad."
Pizza,shut the fuck up!I'm being courteous to my readers!
(how weird would that sound if I just shouted that in the middle of a class?XD)
Anyway,new chapter up tonight.

2.Today,I had the unpleasant experience of telling Pizza several sexual explanations,including:
Blowjob
Handjob
Eating Out
69
Dry fucking

That would be okay if she was,like,10.
She's eighteen in December.
Yeah.Awkward.

3.Pizza is now not talking to me because I said wrote that.Ah well,I cannot tell a lie.


4.I'm not normally into Arctic Monkeys,but I am fucking obsessed with their song "Brianstorm."Seriously,it's unhealthy how catchy that song is.
On the subject of songs in ill health,I was in my maths class today when we had a test-geometric algebra,bleugh-and I started singing a certain song under my breath.It goes a little like this:
"Gentlemen:screwing in moderation,screwing is such a bore!None of my time is wasted,I do that shit on tour!"
Which,in case you didn't know,is from Get It Up by Mindless Self Indulgence.
So I was singin that song and right when it got to the chorus-"I wanna make some babies,I wanna get it on!I wanna make you horny,but I can't get it up!"-I looked up,and realized my maths teacher was staring at me.
I have a pretty bad feeling I'm gonna fail that test.

5.I just poked Pizza with a pen and she jabbed her fist into my eye.What are friends for?

6.Wanna know hat my French teacher look like?Open another tab and type in "Eamon de Valera."
Go on,do it now.I'll wait.
Done?Alrighty then.

1.My French teacher is female.
2.That person fought in the Irish rebellion against the British,so I find it funny my French teacher looks like a semi-terrorist.


7.Just asked the supervising teacher if I can go to the jacks.My eye now resembles a large plum.

my eye hurts like fucking hell,
xo,lauren.
Sign up to rate and review this story