Categories > Movies > Pirates of the Caribbean > That's The Way I Like It

My Revenge

by mybloodyvalentine

Jenna takes out her anger on Mercer...

Category: Pirates of the Caribbean - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2011-04-08 - Updated: 2011-04-08 - 2325 words

?Blocked
My footsteps seemed to echo loudly as I stepped down the hall to Ian's room. The ship was deadly silent. It was kind of eerie, but perhaps that was just because I was walking straight to my grave. It felt cold too. I wrapped my arms around myself in an attempt to keep warm and quickened my steps. At last, I reached the room Ian had ordered me to go to.

Taking a deep breath, I tried to prepare myself for the physical and mental torture that was sure to happen. Deciding that there was no point in waiting any longer, I cracked the door and stepped inside. The room was lit by two candles in opposite corners of the room. A small bed was at one end of the room and the rest of the room was completely empty. I disliked it at once.

A man stepped out of the darkest corner and took a step towards me. Smiling, he said, "Ah, Miss Cook, I knew I'd be seeing you here sometime tonight. Come in." Ian motioned me in and went to the door. He shut it and locked it. Knowing that I had sealed my fate, I went to the center of the room and stood there stiffly, wishing I could be anywhere else.

Ian came close to look at me and circled me, taking in every curve of my figure. Still circling me, Ian asked, "How old are you now?" Looking at the floor, I replied curtly, "Twelve." Ian thought about this curiously and asked, "So what happened to you? Did you die and escape hell?" I made no answer to that. Instead, I said, "You promised not to hurt Cutler if I came here..."

"Yes, I won't touch him," Ian replied. "I have no interest in him. But you, you're a different story." Ian came back to stand in front of me and slipped off my jacket. It came off easily, leaving me in my white shirt and boys' pants. Shaking his head, Ian said, "You don't make a good boy at all. It's clear to everyone you're a little girl. I can tell easily from your chest. Perhaps I can get a better look."

Ian's greedy fingertips lifted the hem of my shirt and started to slip it off my body. It went over the head and with it came my hand. My hair swung down to my waist as I stood in front of Ian half-naked. Ian stepped back to look at my bare chest. He murmured, "Your tits are even more beautiful than before. Oh, I see why. You're eating in this life. Good. Now I have something to tug."

I looked at the ground as Ian's shadow loomed over me. He reached out a steady hand and cupped my breast with it. I pretended that nobody was touching me and pretended I was safe back at Cutler's office. Ian rested his other hand under my other breast and pushed them upwards, trying to calculate their size. Abruptly, Ian let them go and said, "Take off your pants."

Knowing that there really was no use arguing with him since he would have his way in the end, I went ahead and pulled them down until I was stripped naked. Feeling ashamed in front of his gaze, I stared at the floor and tried to will myself to disappear. Unfortunately, I stayed exactly where I was. I knew I could scream or cry out. There were much worse things to come.

"You're even more beautiful than you were in your last life," Ian informed me, stepping forward to run his hand over my cheek before following the vein that ran down the pale skin of my neck. Ian's hand traveled down my arm and over to my belly. He slipped it downwards and started to knead my pubic area, pulling me close to him so that my face was buried in his chest.

I pushed the tears of shame back and told myself I could get through this. Ian rubbed my hard, lacing his fingers through the strip of thin hair to get to my tender skin. It took all my willpower not to moan or cry out. My knees started trembling and I fell forwards into Ian when my legs could no longer support me. I flushed bright red with embarrassment and stumbled backwards.

Ian pushed me against the wall and pinned me there. He lifted my chin and tried to meet my eyes. In a soft tone, he murmured, "You want me. You know you do and yet you're fighting it. Tell me why? Why don't you want to want me?" Ian's continued to pet my pubic parts, stroking them like you would pet a stray cat or a pet. I bit my lip and tried to concentrate on his question.

"You know why," I hissed as Ian worked his hand between my thighs to my point of desire. Ian watched me struggle, a smile forming on his lips as he watched me intently. Pressing cold fingers against the insides of my bare thighs, Ian murmured, "No, I don't think I do know why. Tell me why. I can tell you like this. You want me to rape you, don't you?"

I shook my head frantically and a sharp little mew came from my lips as Ian rubbed all the way up to my folds. My legs trembled violently and I whispered, "No. I could never want a man who killed me. I never did a single thing to you. I was just a young, innocent child that you corrupted from the moment you met me. You treated me like dirt and acted like I was nothing. I never mattered to you. What am I now to you? Just your fuck toy? My emotions are forgotten. You don't care if you're hurting me or not."

Ian raised an eyebrow and asked, "Why should I care?" His fingertips brushed against my labia and he pushed my folds open and stroked my entrance. I gasped and my knees buckled as I dripped onto Ian's fingertips. Unable to stand, I slumped to the floor and sat there quivering and shaking. Ian sighed and replied, "You never were very strong, were you?"

Ian picked me up and laid me on my back on the bed. I fell there limply and closed me eyes, deciding that perhaps it was best not to see what he was doing to me. Icy cold fingers stroked my slit and pushed my thighs apart. There was a loud creak on the bed as I felt Ian get onto it. He pulled his breeches down and straddled me. His hands came up to my breasts and started fondling them.

"Oh..." I gasped, having to say something. Ian laughed at my little noises and said, "How do you like being back with your Cutler? Don't you know that he's found someone else now?" Someone else? What the hell was he talking about? Not sure I wanted to know, I kept quiet and bit my lip to keep from gasping as Ian rubbed himself against the secretion dripping from my thighs.

Unfortunately, Ian kept talking, saying, "It's a pretty little girl from England. She quiet and shy and her name is Jane. Hasn't your lover mentioned her to you at all?" Annoyed at Ian for making up lies just to make me feel bad, I replied in an angry voice, "Don't. I don't want to hear you lie about Cutler. I love him. He's the only thing that makes life worth living."

"Is he now?" Mercer asked in mild curiosity. "I'm surprised he's kept Miss Jane a secret from you then." Biting my tongue, I ignored the way Mercer was pushing my breasts around and hissed through my clenched teeth, "I know there is no Jane. You're just trying to torture me mentally and physically, aren't you? Is that your goal? To break me apart?"

"I'm not lying," Mercer said a-matter-of-factly. "I'm only telling you this because it's a reality. I sailed to Port Royal on the same ship as your Cutler. I saw him kissing a girl back in England before he left. Haven't you ever wondered who the girl in the picture frame is? I can't believe Cutler kept this a secret from you. It's going to hit you hard, I'm sure."

With that, Mercer broke through me and penetrated deep inside me to my core. I whimpered from the way he stretched me and gasped, "The girl in the frame is Jane? How do you know of the picture?" Ian shrugged and replied, "I went through Cutler's bag. Can you blame me? I just wanted to know what was in there. I bet Cutler had sex with that Jane girl."

Ian smiled at me evilly, obviously knowing that this was what would hurt me most. I thought about what he said and realized that it did make sense. I hadn't seen Mercer in Port Royal until Cutler arrived. And him going through Cutler's bags? Well, that didn't exactly surprise me either. Once you revealed Ian's true nature, you realized what a demon he really was.

I knew Ian was right about Jane. I felt it deep in my gut. As Ian stabbed deep within my throbbing warmth, I gave him holding back. I screamed a long, agonized scream and let my hips buck up forward, unable to restrain myself. Who cared anymore? If Cutler didn't want me as much as this Jane person, then I could let Ian take me and rip my soul out. I didn't care anymore.

"No, no, don't scream that loud!" Ian muttered, slapping my cheek. I flinched, smarting from the pain as Ian grabbed a wad of cloth and stuffed it in my mouth. He continued pounding back into my tender tunnel and tugged on my nipples with his lips. I cried out against the cloth. I cried for what was being taken from me, from the mental anguish, and the fact that I had a replacement.

Tears spilled from my eyes and I twisted under Ian. His moves were ungentle and jerky. He stabbed into me hard, not giving a shit about whether I was hurt or not. Unfortunately, I felt my body tingling and tightening as my walls closed around Ian. I tried to hold it back. I tried not to come for him, but it was no use in the end. Frustration building up inside me, I arched my back and rolled my head back into the pillow as I screamed and released. Shit. I had surrendered against my will. Ian had won.

Ian smirked at me and continued thrusting hard into me until he suddenly stiffened, sweat shining on his brow. There was a momentary silence before Ian came, spilling his own hot, putrid juices into my womb. My breasts heaved as I gasped for breath. A droplet of sweat spilled off of Ian's body and hit me right between my eyes. Disgusting.

"I like you better now for some reason," Ian said, looking me over. "You're more beautiful at this age. Perhaps I could take you along with me. You could be my personal assistant. Hm...what shall we do now?" Ian sat up and looked at me closely, looking into my cold and empty eyes. I felt no emotion anymore. The hatred had long faded away. Ian had won.

"Touch me," Ian ordered. "Treat me like you'd treat your Cutler. It's a shame he doesn't love you anymore, isn't it? No wonder he has been pushing you away so often lately." I wanted to deny it. I wanted to say that it wasn't true. If I said that though, it would be a big fat lie. Cutler had been pushing me away more often than not and he had been saying how I was so immature lately.

Ian rolled me onto my belly and pushed me between his thighs. Mind on very different topics, I touched Ian and ran my hands up and down him. Ian groaned with pleasure and said, "Suck me." Still thinking about Cutler and that horrible bitch, Jane, I obeyed. My lips went down to suck on Ian's tip. I took him to the back of my throat and started sucking.

"Yes, I think that's what I'll do," Ian said. "I'll take you with me to Port Birch. You'll belong to me from now on. I'll take you everywhere with me. You're perfect to release some sexual tension on. Your tits are so round and your ass is perfect to squeeze." Ian gave my backside a loud smack as I bobbed my head between his legs.

As I listened to his words, I suddenly realized that was the very last thing I wanted. I couldn't travel everywhere as Ian's personal sex slave. No, I wouldn't do that. How could I make him decide not to bring me along? Abruptly, my blood started sizzling through my veins and I grew angry. How dare everything betray me and mess around with my emotions?

Ian had abused me, hurt me, and had killed me. Now he wanted me to repeat my past. Cutler, on the other hand, only pretended to like me. Deep inside, he was tired of me. Jane, the beautiful blonde, was so much better than me. Of course he would want her more. Who was I to compare to her? I was just a stupid brunette who was cursed with bad luck.

The anger continued to pound deep inside me. Ian had grabbed my head and was pushing me forward, choking me in the process. I was furious at Ian and furious at Cutler. The anger fused into one wave that engulfed me. Feeling demon possessed, I found I wanted to kill Ian and Cutler. Just before I thought Ian would reach his peak, I bit down with all my might.
Sign up to rate and review this story